Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey baby, what's your sign?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Hey baby, what's your sign? Reply with quote

I'm currently having an exchange regarding Astrological profiles on another thread, and I thought Hmm - this might be an interesting exploration to get to know each other better. While I don't totally buy into my sign ruling who I am as a human being, I find it's a fun and interesting lense to look through when trying to understand my own and other's quirky personality traits.

And it ties into the LG15 plot as well:

Watch the Zodiac of Dendarah -
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Zodiac_of_Denderah

So that being said, I'm an Aquarius, Moon in Taurus, Saggitarius Rising.

I love the pursuit of knowledge, I feel secure and happy when I have my creature comforts met, I can be very stubborn and opinionated, and I enjoy teaching (although I am not a teacher).
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm an aries. i dunno what my moon is or anything
so that means i'm stubborn, and i'm not afraid to say what i think. i'm very open. and i'm passionate about everything. i am "dynamic". i'm a leader, i'm impatient, i'm passionate.

^that's how i am on the inside. i dont always express it, but it's all there.
but there's some kind of statement that everyone agrees with (the name escapes me. i would look it up, but for that- i would need the name) so it might be that kind of thing

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My venus is in Aries, so I usually get along well with you Rams. In fact my business partner of 8 years is an Aries.
djmadscribbler
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a gemini. So supposedly I'm
-sociable (check!)
- fun-loving (who doesn't love fun?)
- versatile (check!)
- lively (sometimes!)
- communicative (usually!)
- liberal (check!)
- intelligent (I hope so!)
- mentally active (on good days!)
- friendly (I like to link so!)
- prone to moodiness (Yeah - so what betch?)
- inconsistency (that kind of goes with the above)
- superficiality (I don't think so)
- restlessness (sometimes)
- laziness (I prefer to call it procrastination!)

So that's me. Wink
We shall nonetheless move forward to carve a name for ourselves in the annals of bold insurgency and death-defying derring-do. Once I have a keen blade at my hip and the Jolly Roger is flapping high above me, I believe I will find my true calling.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Virgo.
Virgo is the sixth Sign of the Western Zodiac. It is an Earth Sign and extends from August 23 to September 22. The typical Virgo personality is very concerned with structure, neatness and order, to the exclusion of nearly everything else. They are very cerebral, and tend to make few, if any, concessions to the often dirty and distracting nature of reality.

This may make them seem too demanding at times, with a nitpicking attention to detail that can drive the denizens of other Signs batty. But Virgo is really a very friendly type, and quite knowledgeable about nearly every subject under the rainbow. As long as everyone learns to play by their rules, they can be quite accommodating and rather good company, having about themselves an air of quiet wit.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get along with Aries. Shocked

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Pisces, and I have to say, I am very very very much like my sign. Almost in a freaky kind of way lol. I can be a lot like some other signs though too.

Quote:

Pisces is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Pisces. Under the tropical zodiac, Pisces is occupied by the Sun from February 19 to March 20, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from March 15 to April 13. The opposite sign to Pisces is Virgo.

Pisces is the twelfth and last sign of the Zodiac and associated with human emotions. Individuals born under this sign are thought to be tolerant, dreamy, romantic, humorous, generous, emotional, receptive, affectionate, and have an honest character, but are also prone to exaggeration, fickleness, passiveness, hypersensitivity, and paranoia. Pisceans are said to like mystery and solitude to dream in. Pisces is said by some astrologers to possess the qualities of all the previous eleven Signs of the Zodiac. In terms of anatomy, Pisces is said to rule the feet, liver, and lymphatics. In terms of geography, Pisces is linked with Baja California, Toyama Prefecture, Tibet, and Guyana. In terms of friendship, pisces is said to be the greatest of all zodiac signs.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Pisces supposedly tend to have large albeit dainty feet, heavy-lidded and liquid eyes, a tall stature, and a broad physique.

Pisces is traditionally thought to be ruled by the planet Jupiter, but in more recent years many astrologers have labeled Neptune as the ruler or co-ruler of Pisces, attributing the dreaminess associated with the Sign to the planet's influence.

In mythology Pisces is often associated with Helen of Troy, from the legend of the Trojan War. Pisces is also associated with the Greco-Roman god Poseidon/Neptune and sometimes also the gods Zeus/Jupiter, Morpheus, and Thor and the goddess Tyche/Fortuna.

The symbol comes from the story of the Greek goddess Aphrodite and her son turning themselves into fish so they could escape the monster Typhon.

VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sagittarius is occupied by the Sun from November 22 to December 21, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from December 16 to January 14. The opposite sign to Sagittarius is Gemini.

Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac and associated with travel and expansion. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a straight-forward, dynamic, highly intelligent, extremely clever, ethical, humorous, generous, open-hearted, compassionate, and energetic character,
(i think im most of them on a day i turn my brain on)

but one which is also prone to restlessness, impulsiveness, impatience, recklessness, and kiddishness (im not childish or impatiant)

In terms of anatomy, Sagittarius is said to rule the hips, thighs, and sacral area.
(Are you calling me fat? oh wait thighs are a bit... its muscle i swear!)

Sagittarians are said to like traveling, getting to the heart of the matter, freedom, laws and meanings, and the general "feel" of things. Sagittarians are the most enthusiastic and jovial of all signs. There is a highly intellectual, creative and sharp mind behind the clownish outlook of archer. Their keen mind will be working at a lightning speed even when their tongue is still. They retain their faculties razor-sharp till the end of their lives. Because of their positive, optimistic, humorous nature, archers are known for their longevity.

Physically, individuals born under the sign of Sagittarius supposedly tend to have a large and well-shaped skull, a high and broad forehead, a well shaped body and often reddish hair. Sagittarians are either tall and athletic or shorter than usual.

dat me dat (but aint no redhead)
(i got this stuff from wikiing my sign)
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even know my sign. Shocked Laughing
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goofball kari =P

I'm a ram as well... virgo fits with aries better then capricorn (my wife) or cancer (my son) lol ack for me

http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm here you go this is a great source for aries info and just click on the table for your own sign Wink
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm pisces are ''unique'' Wink it's a great quality when you bored of the same ole' john/jane does

sag's go great with gemini's =)

sag loves to naturally take care of someone who ''needs'' them and gemini's can't be alone (lol I have 3 close gemini's in my life)

my best friend is a sag (we can brainstorm the cure for cancer), my other is a gemini (we go party everynight and we create a "posse" of friends =P ''aries find an inexhaustible sense of fresh air from gemini and gemini can adapt to aries demanding ways lol)

sorry I like the generalization of the zodiac Smile

when's your bday kari?
HoOBS
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
when's your bday kari?
August 14th. I think I'm a Leo.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colbertnationgirl wrote:
LesterG wrote:
when's your bday kari?
August 14th. I think I'm a Leo.

Leos are supposedly Aries' perfect match.

tho, according to msn =P

Aries decides, but the Lion rules. Each must be careful not to offend the other's vanity, because the most trivial events can become power struggles. However, the ardor and passion which animate both Fire signs may weld the two individuals into a radiant couple. Adventure, creativity, and success are on the horizon. Love is a matter of tenderness, desire, and submission. But perfect harmony will require respect for Leo's pride.

I have only met one leo (my sales mngr) we have a good connection, when things need to be done it helps that I look to him as a manager whilest I throw out ideas that he can pick to go thru with something.

leo's can also be materialistic to an extent. I don't mean paris hilton materialistic, but your more of an "area of expertise" type thing... my wife's cousin knows clothes, my sales mngr knows sports.

both leaders too Very Happy
HoOBS
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
I'm an aries. i dunno what my moon is or anything
so that means i'm stubborn, and i'm not afraid to say what i think. i'm very open. and i'm passionate about everything. i am "dynamic". i'm a leader, i'm impatient, i'm passionate.

^that's how i am on the inside. i dont always express it, but it's all there.
but there's some kind of statement that everyone agrees with (the name escapes me. i would look it up, but for that- i would need the name) so it might be that kind of thing

Here'a a really cool Aries image that was drawn by a friend of mine - enjoy!

Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djmadscribbler wrote:
I'm a gemini. So supposedly I'm
-sociable (check!)
- fun-loving (who doesn't love fun?)
- versatile (check!)
- lively (sometimes!)
- communicative (usually!)
- liberal (check!)
- intelligent (I hope so!)
- mentally active (on good days!)
- friendly (I like to link so!)
- prone to moodiness (Yeah - so what betch?)
- inconsistency (that kind of goes with the above)
- superficiality (I don't think so)
- restlessness (sometimes)
- laziness (I prefer to call it procrastination!)

So that's me. Wink

Gemini for you Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: