Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where did the original order folks go?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Where did the original order folks go? Reply with quote

This just gets me, Alex is all but as dead as Lucy... not to mention Lucy's hentchmen...

Surely there is still interest in Bree by Lucy, Bree is the one she couldnt persuay...

It just seems extremely wrong, the whole basis around a ceremony girl disappeared... aka watchers, The Order, The Tachyon types, the insane factions of the order... every bit of this part seems dead now...

not saying LG started on that path, but now, its set, the ppl chose this story, i dont get the enormous slowdown because of a "New Girl"

If the order had been watching bree (as before), they know shes onto taylor/sara/julie, I would think they wouldnt have sat back and hope Bree fell to pieces... my opinion tho

Do they even have a timetable for this ceremony? Im starting to wonder...
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
Lucy's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Are you sure that was her? I saw the video but the camera seemed intentionally unfocused on her face... hmmm...
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it was her. She's the only character in the Order who looks like that we've been introduced to so far.

(She's also in the production credits on the LGPedia's entry for this installment.)
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Yes, it was her. She's the only character in the Order who looks like that we've been introduced to so far.

(She's also in the production credits on the LGPedia's entry for this installment.)
I put that in.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
Lurker wrote:

I put that in.

Oh. Oops. I was thinking the Admin account on there handled that part for some reason, but they just handle the names of new actors, don't they?
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Chelseyrl wrote:
Lurker wrote:

I put that in.

Oh. Oops. I was thinking the Admin account on there handled that part for some reason, but they just handle the names of new actors, don't they?
Admin does the actual production credits, like the Exec. Producer, Vidplay, Camera... that section. They also take care of the new actors identities. Other than that, it's all fans.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally they have more holes in their story then swiss cheese.

A certain someone said not to long ago, that first and foremost they need to go back and complete alllllllllllllllll the plot holes before moving too much farther.

I agree and have said so for awhile now.

Lucy- as far as the actress is Amanda Goodfried(sp?). So it is very very likely that she is still in the videos. Weither she is supposed to be a "watcher" still or just a member of the order I have no idea. I dunno if "watchers" came from OpA first, or LG.

Alex- I really think she is the one that just suddenly quit on them. Not very professional, but I'm sure she got offered something much better. (note this is my speculation, and has in no way been confirmed true to my knowledge).

The original "order" people. Would have been OpA. I think they creators just expect us to pretend they never existed and let them move on from it. Easier for some then others. I'm still pretty upset and think they needed to find a IG way to explain it.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just assumed it was supposed to be Lucy because of how Bree was talking to her. I guess that look might just be fashionable amongst Helpers though? Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
I just assumed it was supposed to be Lucy because of how Bree was talking to her. I guess that look might just be fashionable amongst Helpers though? Razz

I'm guessing it was lucy, it would be silly for them to try to change her character now. It certainly was the same actress though. If they creators mean her to be a helper or watcher still or not, I think we should still be looking at her that way, so we have some sort of coherent plot lol.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to hope don't you?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
I dunno if "watchers" came from OpA first, or LG.

They came from LG15 first.

ShardkinsKitten wrote:
The original "order" people. Would have been OpA.

How do you figure? We'd been seeing people in the suits and such (and even heard the name "the Order") well before OpAPHID became official.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
I dunno if "watchers" came from OpA first, or LG.

They came from LG15 first.

ShardkinsKitten wrote:
The original "order" people. Would have been OpA.

How do you figure? We'd been seeing people in the suits and such (and even heard the name "the Order") well before OpAPHID became official.

Well lurker, while I see your need to always think you're right and correct everyone. In THIS case the original poster sounds like they are speaking about the OpA order, not "the order" that was mentioned in the LG plot. Unless they want to correct me and tell me other wise, I stand by what I said, in coherence with what they are asking.

The Order was never as big and bad in the LG plot as it got when OpA came into things. "The order" then and "the order" now is like a mini version of what it was. It has no comparison.

Plus if they were talking about that nearly invisible order that was in LG to start with, why would they even be asking? It is still there. Sometimes you just need to answer someone's questions. Besides a lot people correlate the original order with OpA not LG. Because there weren't really any viewable inter active order characters until OpA and there still aren't now.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
Well lurker, while I see your need to always think you're right and correct everyone.

Wtf? On the first part you said you didn't know, so I told you. On the second you posited an idea that sounds incorrect, so I asked why you thought so, and then stated why I'm asking you. Given the section of the forum we're in and the discussion at hand — not to mention that the purpose of this place is communication — I think that was fair to do.

ShardinsKitten wrote:
In THIS case the original poster sounds like they are speaking about the OpA order, not "the order" that was mentioned in the LG plot. Unless they want to correct me and tell me other wise, I stand by what I said, in coherence with what they are asking.

If that's what Hippie was referring to, he didn't mention OpAPHID and — with the exception of Tachyon — he only mentioned characters that were introduced either before "OpAPHID" became official or, like Alex, were introduced in a manner that had no blatant mention of OpAPHID. It's also false to say that the Watchers or Lucy have been removed from the story.

Besides, regardless of whether he was talking about that, it doesn't change the fact that you wondered outloud about something you seemingly would have wanted the answer to (since you bothered to say it) or that you made a statement that made me curious. Why make a post like that and then be surprised when someone responds to it?

ShardinsKitten wrote:
The Order was never as big and bad in the LG plot as it got when OpA came into things. "The order" then and "the order" now is like a mini version of what it was. It has no comparison.

It gave them a more tech-savvy edge, a more organized presentation, and a more obviously hostile appearance, yes, but we already knew about things like them having communes all over the world and having influence over law enforcement and the judicial system. As far as that goes, we already suspected that they could be violent, and it's not like we ever saw them do anything huge in the LG15 videos themselves anyway, even after OpAPHID became official (very small groups were sent to kill Bree's dad and trade Daniel; also, Lucy, a character here from almost the beginning as part of the religious stuff, was present on both of those occasions).

ShardinsKitten wrote:
Plus if they were talking about that nearly invisible order that was in LG to start with, why would they even be asking? It is still there. Sometimes you just need to answer someone's questions.

I'd disagree that it was "nearly invisible" before, but, in any case, I was responding to you, not Hippie.

ShardinsKitten wrote:
Besides a lot people correlate the original order with OpA not LG. Because there weren't really any viewable inter active order characters until OpA and there still aren't now.

I see what you're saying about why someone might think that, but that wouldn't change the fact that the Order wasn't originally presented as OpAPHID, would it?

Last edited by Lurker on Sun May 13, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
Well lurker, while I see your need to always think you're right and correct everyone. . .

Aw, fercrissake, leave the guy alone already. We've already discussed his posting style in two different threads now. If you want to say something negative about that style, go do it in the thread Lurker specifically set up for feedback about it. If you're not willing to provide clear and honest criticism in the appropriate time/place, and in a non-judgmental way, then just keep your thoughts to yourself. This kind of passive-aggressive, underhanded dig just burns me up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: