Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree isn't who she is

View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthsayer
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Bree isn't who she is Reply with quote

I am thinking that Bree might actually be part of the New Order because of a couple of things:

1. I looked at the date when she did the fake ceremony - it was between 12th and 13th of October. I bet it was Friday the 13th at midnight. This is a big night for those kind of people. I bet she did the ceremony, but has been lying all along.

2. The bandage on her arm (from getting shots) could have been a show for Daniel. However, in one of the episodes I watched, someone said that they wanted to give her shots after the ceremony?????

3. She hasn't been very worried about the New Order as much as she should. In fact, she has confronted them a lot. She even went with them by her will, and it didn't look like she was panicked. This last episode that I watched (the one she gets in the car with the new girl and the New Order), Bree didn't look like she showed hatred towards them.

4. Did she really go to camp with a friend, and do some ninja moves? Or did she pretend to, and actually was participating with the New Order.

5. Who are these other girls? When Bree was trying to find Jules, a couple of girls came along with them. How did they met Bree in the first place? It seemed like they just showed up. Are these girls part of the New Order.

6. Everywhere they went, the New Order seemed to know exactly where they were. Was Bree the one leading the New Order to them?

I don't know, I might be wrong. However, it just seemed like something is going on here.

Truthsayer
pariah164
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting theories... I wonder what others have to say...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your questions. The really straight forward great points question/theories.
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: Bree isn't who she is Reply with quote

truthsayer wrote:

2. The bandage on her arm (from getting shots) could have been a show for Daniel.

I always thought the bandage was a show, 'cus one doesn't need to keep a bandage on after having a shot in that muscle. It dosen't bleed that much
RockinDuckie558
Casual Observer

Location: In an awesome CD store looking at the Rock Section!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Bree isn't who she is Reply with quote

truthsayer wrote:

4. Did she really go to camp with a friend, and do some ninja moves? Or did she pretend to, and actually was participating with the New Order.

I was wondering about that too. We never saw anyone that was also against the Order while she was there.
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Bree isn't who she is Reply with quote

truthsayer wrote:
I am thinking that Bree might actually be part of the New Order because of a couple of things:

1. I looked at the date when she did the fake ceremony - it was between 12th and 13th of October. I bet it was Friday the 13th at midnight. This is a big night for those kind of people. I bet she did the ceremony, but has been lying all along.

it was the twelfth of october, aleister crowley's birthday. we found out the date in the one where she makes all the cookies.
Quote:

2. The bandage on her arm (from getting shots) could have been a show for Daniel. However, in one of the episodes I watched, someone said that they wanted to give her shots after the ceremony?????

yeah. but this freaked out her parents, so they decided she didn't have to do the ceremony

Quote:
3. She hasn't been very worried about the New Order as much as she should. In fact, she has confronted them a lot. She even went with them by her will, and it didn't look like she was panicked. This last episode that I watched (the one she gets in the car with the new girl and the New Order), Bree didn't look like she showed hatred towards them.

shen she walked over to them, she looked pretty pissed to me. i could be wrong. and i think we're seeing a new, brave, ninja bree

Quote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Shocked

Quote:
5. Who are these other girls? When Bree was trying to find Jules, a couple of girls came along with them. How did they met Bree in the first place? It seemed like they just showed up. Are these girls part of the New Order.

they're taylor and sarah, aka soccerstar and... soccerstar's sister. taylor made videos when we were all looking for the new girl. she said that she knew julia through soccer, so they helped bree find julia

Quote:
6. Everywhere they went, the New Order seemed to know exactly where they were. Was Bree the one leading the New Order to them?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
well, i hope not. we know one time it was the cell phone triangulation thing, and one other time they followed a member of the order to mexico Rolling Eyes, but still.

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good theories, i've been thinking for a loooooong time that bree is bad coz i think 1 of the 3 will be bad and its always the 1 u dont expect... guess we shall wait and see.......

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have a good point there. (well, except for #5). Also, has anyone noticed that Bree always seems to separate herself from Daniel and Jonas? And when she messaged Julia, she said that she didn't message her back, but wouldn't Julia have sent her a message saying 'Leave me Alone'

I have I couple of ideas:

1. Taylor is somehow being influenced by the order. Her first two videos seemed okay, but the last one seemed as if she was really distracted/put off.

2. The whole 'wrong house' thing may have been a way to scare Sarah into not saying anything to Daniel or Jonas.

3. The Blue Folder: What Happened to it?

4. As for Bree looking mad, remember: Bree's managed to trick people in the past.

5. Bree's Dad may have been trying to convince her to leave the order, but she couldn't be convinced.

6. Bree went so willingly to Jonas because she knew what his parents did.

7. The whole "Jonas is in the order" thing was an act for Daniel.

8. Bree has been leaving annonymous tips for Nikki Bower in order to use her to further her own plans.

9. Bree never questioned Gemma because they were working together, but put on an act that she was 'betrayed' in order to trick Tachyon, Brother, Jonas, and Daniel.

10. Alex and Bree were working together, but when forum members pointed out the Lucy picture, Bree told Jonas and Daniel to keep their trust.

11. This whole thing is a plot to A) get rid of Daniel as a threat to the order, B) Get info from Jonas, them eliminate him, and C) recruit more followers.

12. The man that captured them in Vegas was a frustrated member of the order, who wasn't aware that Bree was working with them.

13. Random: P. Monkey, Thor, Owen.: PMTO, 'Please Message the Order'

...yeah
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there actually any evidence for all of these (truthsayer and FH14's suggestions), or is it speculation? I see lots of "may"s but not really any explanation for why or where it may have been inferred.

I wanted to directly respond to a few, though (welcome to the forum, by the way, truthsayer):

truthsayer wrote:

We couldn't see her face when she was walking over there, so whether she looked angry at them isn't really something we can determine.

truthsayer wrote:

Are you talking about when Tachyon came to get her? Daniel and Jonas were there when she left, so more than likely they saw Tachyon.

FH14 wrote:

They got Jules' address out of it. That's why they were able to find and kidnap her.

FH14 wrote:
11. This whole thing is a plot to A) get rid of Daniel as a threat to the order, B) Get info from Jonas, them eliminate him, and C) recruit more followers.

They've had plenty of opportunities to kill Daniel and Jonas. If their deaths were the objective, they would be dead.
cbizzle44
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:

13. Random: P. Monkey, Thor, Owen.: PMTO, 'Please Message the Order'

...yeah

hahahahahahahaha definately
no question

oh, it's what you do to me

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clarazzle44- in a youtubian world
FH14
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Is there actually any evidence for all of these (truthsayer and FH14's suggestions), or is it speculation? I see lots of "may"s but not really any explanation for why or where it may have been inferred.

I wanted to directly respond to a few, though (welcome to the forum, by the way, truthsayer):

truthsayer wrote:

We couldn't see her face when she was walking over there, so whether she looked angry at them isn't really something we can determine.

truthsayer wrote:

Are you talking about when Tachyon came to get her? Daniel and Jonas were there when she left, so more than likely they saw Tachyon.

FH14 wrote:

They got Jules' address out of it. That's why they were able to find and kidnap her.

FH14 wrote:

They've had plenty of opportunities to kill Daniel and Jonas. If their deaths were the objective, they would be dead.

I have no clue if there's evidence to the ones I posted, it;s just speculation really. And about the last thing, they want info from Jonas regarding what his parents did. And having him join Bree and Daniel got him out of his house didn't it?
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FH14 wrote:
And about the last thing, they want info from Jonas regarding what his parents did. And having him join Bree and Daniel got him out of his house didn't it?

If they wanted that, they could have just gone and got him, couldn't they? They don't seem to have any qualms with hurting people other than their special girls.

Besides, he doesn't know anything more than they do. Probably less. He didn't even know his parents were involved with the Order or resistance. They knew that much since they took care of them over it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: