Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is Soooo not your fault.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: This is Soooo not your fault. Reply with quote

You couldn't have seen it coming. You and DB dont blame yourselves.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mindinflight
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from your last vlog and the comments in the Taylor chat section, its pretty obvious you're beating yourself up about the stunt that Bree pulled. Bottom line is, don't. Please, don't.

Like voyboy said, you couldn't have seen it coming, and even if you had, you know Bree -- would anything you could have said to her swayed her decision once she'd already made it?

From here, I think you should take some time out to re-evaluate your gameplan. We don't know if Bree has any way of contacting you or Daniel from where she is (wherever that is...), so it's just not worth it wasting time waiting around for her to get in touch, plain and simple.

A couple people in different threads have come up with some pretty decent suggestions about where to go from here. Check them out, it couldn't hurt to weigh a couple of them in the back of your minds.

Most of all, be safe, and smart. Don't let what Bree did get to you. Trust that she knew what she was doing, and that what she did was for the sake of both you and Daniel. If you love someone enough, you will find your way back together again.

Take care,
Krys

XOXO

Shhhhhh! I'm the OBO of the SSJF. Smile

http://www.bebo.com/mindinflight
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't help but feel i could have stopped this. although, bree is a determined chick. hey, she was able to tie me up... Embarassed uhh i probably shouldn't bring that up.

mindinflight wrote:

A couple people in different threads have come up with some pretty decent suggestions about where to go from here. Check them out, it couldn't hurt to weigh a couple of them in the back of your minds.

like what? i don't even know where to start.

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
eucebo
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:
i can't help but feel i could have stopped this. although, bree is a determined chick. hey, she was able to tie me up... Embarassed uhh i probably shouldn't bring that up.

mindinflight wrote:

like what? i don't even know where to start.

Don't worry Jonas, she has to come up soon. I'm sure she'll be ok... I hope.

Jonas, when she does come back, please DON'T LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!
Shhhhhhhhhh *sigh* *swoon*
-------
www.myspace.com/outoftears
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should start by looking for possible locations the Order would be. Julie's house would be start, but don't go in! Check from outside and see if anyone is there. I suggest a stake out.
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonas, you should take bree swimming again. that vid she did w/ DB was mos def, u dig? kept me coming back ever since
gabrielsgirl2419
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: i agree Reply with quote

I completely agree. This isn't your fault. Even though this sucks to say, but ultimately it was Bree's choice to get in that car. Seeing the videos with Bree and about her...there was no way you could have changed her mind to not get in that car. Keep looking at that note, there's gotta be a clue in it. Try to cheer up. When you find Bree maybe you should try hiding out in Washington.
Wrathie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:

Best not...some minds might end up in the gutter...like...er...mine Embarassed Laughing
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And mine now... thanks Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas.

Listen to me for a second, okay?

This is not your fault. At all. I know you feel guilty. I've had a similar situation in my life (well, obviously not with a secret society or anything, but the same general situation of wanting to help someone I cared for and not being able to) and I felt guilty for years. I beat myself up for years because I wasn't able to change the inevitable sequence of events that lead up to the whole affair.

Yes, she was a girl. Yes, I was attracted to her. Yes, I have a white knight complex.

The thing you have to remember, that I only learned after years of beating myself up and punishing myself for my perceived failure, is that you did not fail her. You have gone above and beyond the call of duty for Bree more times than you have fingers and toes. You have opened your home, your heart, your life, your wallet, and even your family for Bree. You have sheltered and protected her from harm and helped lift her spirits when she was down. You gave up your life to go on the run with her.

You have not failed her, Jonas. Not by a long shot.
Wrathie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowherepixie wrote:
And mine now... thanks Razz

You're welcome Razz
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
The thing you have to remember, that I only learned after years of beating myself up and punishing myself for my perceived failure, is that you did not fail her. You have gone above and beyond the call of duty for Bree more times than you have fingers and toes. You have opened your home, your heart, your life, your wallet, and even your family for Bree. You have sheltered and protected her from harm and helped lift her spirits when she was down. You gave up your life to go on the run with her.

You have not failed her, Jonas. Not by a long shot.

Beautifully put, esteed.

Listen to esteed, Jonas. You have no reason to feel guilty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: