Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Cassie & Bree the same person?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacktwan
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ok. Now say you're sorry.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not forget Luke 11:17 Wink

'mute
espions
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn on this theory. On one hand, it works really well with the theme of connection in the poem, and explains why Daniel doesn't remember her, etc.

On the other hand, nothing of the Bree character really seems to lend itself to dissociative identity disorders, but that may not be relevant consider that cassieiswatching may be an independent entity rather than part of the same story line.

I also think that them being one person makes the poem more literal, which doesn't really fit with the cassie's MO.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with this back and forth. Cassie is not Bree, that would be the most boring option...it's so cheezy soap opera. I don't think this is going that way
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
I'm done with this back and forth. Cassie is not Bree, that would be the most boring option...it's so cheezy soap opera. I don't think this is going that way

The craziest thing is that this is dynamic, so if we say she is, they'll probably change it and if we say it's cheesy they'll probably change it. So maybe that's the path that was being taken and now it'll be jetisoned... we'll never know!
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Daniel did know Cassie from the swimming video. I saw it as Bree being jealous or something and Daniel being coy. I figured that if Bree and Cassie were the same person, Cassie would be the one sneaking around and kissing Daniel and such. However, this is obviously not the case due to her videoblogs. Basically, if Bree is Cassie, she knows it.

Last edited by DeepBlueRug on Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jenndestroy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been following all of this since the start and have never felt the need to comment in any of the threads but well this one just did it for me.

Now, Cassie can't be dead for the simple reason that... dead people can't make videos or phone messages...

However, a theory that MAYBE she is dead and has possesed someone and that person is doing all of this makes things even more interesting.

I myself dig the multiple personality theory.

But in all reality im sure this is just some fan that beat everyone else into making a Cassie account with creepy videos to match.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenndestroy wrote:
I have been following all of this since the start and have never felt the need to comment in any of the threads but well this one just did it for me.

Now, Cassie can't be dead for the simple reason that... dead people can't make videos or phone messages...

However, a theory that MAYBE she is dead and has possesed someone and that person is doing all of this makes things even more interesting.

I myself dig the multiple personality theory.

But in all reality im sure this is just some fan that beat everyone else into making a Cassie account with creepy videos to match.

Ah come on, where's your sense of imagination....in the movies dead people make phone calls and tape recordings why not in our game....Oh wait, I forgot...this is not a game. Shocked
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:

LOL I just told my best friend "Dude Bree gets pregnant, that is SUCH A SOAP OPERA!".
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is the Rosemary's baby theory of Bree being short for breeder. Who knows where this is going?
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
There is the Rosemary's baby theory of Bree being short for breeder. Who knows where this is going?

Cassie knows!!
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SR wrote:
Also, maybe Cassie does not RIP means that Bree "killed" her when Daniel came along to be her friend, but she's unrestful becuase of what might happen to Bree.

Or Maybe Daniel Was Cassie's friend And Then Bree Wanted Him To Herself And Killed Her (Maybe It Is Acceptable In Her Religion) And Then With Some Study Used In Her Religion To Brainwash Daniel From Knowing Cassie. And Maybe She Had Been Wondering If It Worked For Awhile And Finally She Was Wondering So Much She Just HAD To Ask... And It worked... Just A Theory...Don't Know If I Even Believe it...
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
DeepBlueRug wrote:

Cassie knows!!

I don't think so... i think she's making it up as she goes, same as us!
Evan
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
SR wrote:
Also, maybe Cassie does not RIP means that Bree "killed" her when Daniel came along to be her friend, but she's unrestful becuase of what might happen to Bree.

Or Maybe Daniel Was Cassie's friend And Then Bree Wanted Him To Herself And Killed Her (Maybe It Is Acceptable In Her Religion) And Then With Some Study Used In Her Religion To Brainwash Daniel From Knowing Cassie. And Maybe She Had Been Wondering If It Worked For Awhile And Finally She Was Wondering So Much She Just HAD To Ask... And It worked... Just A Theory...Don't Know If I Even Believe it...

Opinions Please
Twackius
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Cassie is Bree is Cassie...possibly. Reply with quote

I'm starting to believe the split personality theory coz of something in the swimming video that Bree says. Daniel asks her what Cassie looks like and Bree replies that she doesn't remember. Doesn't that seem a little odd considering how much she goes on about Cassie? Is it possible that she remembers the seperate personality but doesn't remember what she looks like because she wasn't a seperate person?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: