Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Cassie & Bree the same person?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dharmabum420
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Evan wrote:
SR wrote:
Also, maybe Cassie does not RIP means that Bree "killed" her when Daniel came along to be her friend, but she's unrestful becuase of what might happen to Bree.

Or Maybe Daniel Was Cassie's friend And Then Bree Wanted Him To Herself And Killed Her (Maybe It Is Acceptable In Her Religion) And Then With Some Study Used In Her Religion To Brainwash Daniel From Knowing Cassie. And Maybe She Had Been Wondering If It Worked For Awhile And Finally She Was Wondering So Much She Just HAD To Ask... And It worked... Just A Theory...Don't Know If I Even Believe it...

Opinions Please

My Opinion Is That This Theory Is Wrong And A Little Bit Silly.

Admin on the LGpedia.
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this being discussed earlier in the thread. A couple were talking about the line "Cassie does not rest in peace"

Everyone interprets it that Cassie isn't dead, right? Has anyone thought maybe she is dead (resting), but not in peace?

If this were true...it would mean that Cassie was probably killed...and she's not going to go away until she gets rid of some unfinished business.

i dunno what to think about all of this...
i still kinda think Cassie and Bree might be the same.

While swimming ..Daniel asks Bree what Cassie looks like..Bree responds with "I don't remember". Most people think that she's just trying to drop the subject because Daniel supposedly doesn't know who she's talking about. OR...maybe she doesn't remember what she looks like because never actually SAW her because Cassie only existed in her head (alter ego/imaginary friend).. which would also explain why Daniel didn't know her. "everybody was so mean to her" ....didn't Bree also have a tough time making friends in school?

just some things to think about.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whisper wrote:
Here's some speculation on this:

What if Bree has a split personality? That's why Daniel didn't remember who Cassie was, but Bree remembered "walking around the track" with her. And how "people were mean to her."

Maybe all those kooky cult ceremonies when she was a kid, and all the people making fun of her in school and what not ,created some sort of fissure in her personality.

IF Cassie and Bree are split personalities,

Bree is unaware of Cassie, but Cassie is aware of Bree

The line:

"Warns Luke Eleven Seventeen"

might mean:

A kingdom divided will fall -- so Cassie and Bree being divided will cause their downfall?

Tnd those 2 lines of the poem:

"The cost is not just mine to bear
we win, we live. we die, we share" (punctuation added)

Might mean that (since they are the same being) if they win, they'll both live. If they die, they'll share (the burden).

Based on what we know I agree completely. Let's look at what we know.

#1: According to Bree, she doesn't remember Cassie's appearance
#2: According to Bree, she used to walk the track with Cassie
#3: According to Bree, Cassie shared a class with Daniel
#4: According to Daniel, he doesn't remember or know Cassie
#5: According to Cassie, Bree tells lies

Furthermore, our Cassie has never stated that Daniel tells lies, only that Bree tells lies. This means she disagrees with something Bree said, but does not disagree with what Daniel said. Therefore, Daniel does not know Cassie.

These facts all point to a textbook case of Multiple Personality Disorder.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
Holmes Away From Home
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:
I saw this being discussed earlier in the thread. A couple were talking about the line "Cassie does not rest in peace"

Everyone interprets it that Cassie isn't dead, right? Has anyone thought maybe she is dead (resting), but not in peace?

If this were true...it would mean that Cassie was probably killed...and she's not going to go away until she gets rid of some unfinished business.

i dunno what to think about all of this...
i still kinda think Cassie and Bree might be the same.

While swimming ..Daniel asks Bree what Cassie looks like..Bree responds with "I don't remember". Most people think that she's just trying to drop the subject because Daniel supposedly doesn't know who she's talking about. OR...maybe she doesn't remember what she looks like because never actually SAW her because Cassie only existed in her head (alter ego/imaginary friend).. which would also explain why Daniel didn't know her. "everybody was so mean to her" ....didn't Bree also have a tough time making friends in school?

just some things to think about.

not to mention the fact that Bree talks to her purple monkey puppet much as if it were a real person. clearly she is capable of inventing an invisible friend.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is something I read on Children of Anchor Cove...

'Lissa's Plot Theory.
« Thread Started on Sept 6, 2006, 10:55am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allrighty then-- time to dive into the purely fictional world of Bree and Daniel. After chatting with a very nice person last night for about an hour or so, this is my take on one of the directions the plot may be going.

The person I was speaking with was of a mind that this new video may or may not suggest that Bree was being molested by her teacher. I tend to agree, when looking at it from certain angles.

Basically the summary of my 'theory' is this: A curious, purity-bound, religious girl goes to Highschool after being homeschooled her whole life, where she is taken advantage of by her Science teacher who interprets her interest in stars as an interest in him. Mental-Trauma causes Bree's personality to split into two, which is where "Cassie" would come from. While Bree is innocent, Cassie knows of the evils of the world. This is why "Cassie" would walk around the track with Bree, but why Daniel wouldn't know anything about who Cassie is. And then...?

A religious ceremony with sexual undertones that merges Cassie and Bree? Or just makes 'Cassie' come out and be angry?

Edit: The ceremony wouldn't be to 'fix' Bree, but whatever happens in the ceremony might cause Bree to 'remember', depending on what the ceremony consists of.

*wrinkles nose* I had this so well thought out last night, but my brain is totally dead.

Feel free to add and spectulate-- if this is not the plot then I totally know what I'm writing for NanoWrimo this year. Ha ha ha!

« Last Edit: Sept 6, 2006, 2:56pm by Alissa Brooke » Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

http://alissabrooke.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=plot&action=display&thread=1157554521

I for one buy into her theory...any thoughts???

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
Holmes Away From Home
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am attracted to the idea that they are the same person, but honestly it seems too ominous for the tone of the LG videos. It just doesn't fit. I don't get that feeling.

Who knows. Clearly the Creators are taking a sinister turn with the plot, but at this point I still have trouble seeing anything other than a peppy cute carefree girl.

Besides, if Bree and Cassie are the same person, it doesn't make sense that one's pulse could cease and the other would not rest in peace. If they share the same body, one's death would kill the other, yeah?

Of course, that's assuming Bree is the doe-eyed child. Perhaps that will turn out to be a false assumption.
luvved
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no you sillies. Lucy is Cassie
(Please don't take what I just said seriously Rolling Eyes )
[color=#9900cc]blah, blah, blah.
Thrar
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think cassie is bree cause also in the second video as soon as u saw bree cassie said I was here.
Sungkoo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I find the idea interesting, I think you've all been watching too much Fight Club

Second Life = Byron Bernstein
bosquelito
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have always been here"

J/K Cool
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:
"everybody was so mean to her" ....didn't Bree also have a tough time making friends in school?

Excellent point Alex, and one I hadn't thought of. Hmmm....
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Cassie has never stated that Daniel tells lies, only that Bree tells lies. This means she disagrees with something Bree said, but does not disagree with what Daniel said. Therefore, Daniel does not know Cassie.

Excellent point too Raven, and nice summary. OK, now I've changed my mind...Although I don't believe that Cassie is Bree, I do believe that Cassie is a figment of Bree's imagination. There's a very fine line between the two of these theories though. Confused
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
ravensgrace wrote:
Cassie has never stated that Daniel tells lies, only that Bree tells lies. This means she disagrees with something Bree said, but does not disagree with what Daniel said. Therefore, Daniel does not know Cassie.

Excellent point too Raven, and nice summary. OK, now I've changed my mind...Although I don't believe that Cassie is Bree, I do believe that Cassie is a figment of Bree's imagination. There's a very fine line between the two of these theories though. Confused

Exactly! An imaginary friend is very close to a split personality.

DROP DEAD FRED! Shocked
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
RiverFleur
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's possible. I can see the clues forming into Bree having a severe mental disease and having split personality.

Someone mentioned this before, they said that in the park movie at night it didn't seem to be Bree, it seemed like she was acting more dreamy and twirling around and such, her voice seems to have a different tone to it. And she suggested they stay in the park... but why would Bree want to do that? What purpose would that serve? And then at the end she asks why he always is filming, when Bree is the one who is always filming, it seems kind of out of place that she would ask him that.

Then in Cassies video, we see a visually tweaked video going through the same park, showing images of Bree and you hear the freaky audio saying "I was here." Making you think that a bit of Bree's split personality took place that night, and it was Cassie that Daniel was recording. (Isn't it is weird though, that Daniel recorded that video, yet Bree posted it?)

Anyways in Cassies video we see the camera panning down the stairs smoothly, around the turn and towards the same spot on the wall that Bree was standing against. It was kind of like a dream, and the mind of someone with severe mind problems might have percieved that walk that way.

There is too much to it, and at this point I can only speculate...

EDIT:
I also believe that it could be that Cassie is following the places that Bree and Daniel go together. The swimming hole and the park... those two places Bree and Daniel went together and so did Cassie in her videos.

It kind of makes me wonder now, if Bree's parents caught onto this and that's why they don't want Bree to go places with Daniel because they know about Cassie... and Cassie (judging from her videos) seems mentally unstable and seems to not like Bree much.

We see the videos and hear about Bree being grounded so much, and we think the parents are the bad-guys... when they could actually just be looking out for her safety.

But it can go so many ways, it could be Bree is the bad-guy and Cassie is trying to tell us something.
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another strange but interesting posibility is that maybe Bree is like Frank. Bree heard the voice of cassie and knew cassie in her head only until Bree's beliefs in her religon became stronger did her and cassie fight and Bree got rid of her. Cassie then moved onto someone else being Frank.

I dunno. Now that I've typed it out, it kinda seems silly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: