Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are Cassie & Bree the same person?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking4answers wrote:
another strange but interesting posibility is that maybe Bree is like Frank. Bree heard the voice of cassie and knew cassie in her head only until Bree's beliefs in her religon became stronger did her and cassie fight and Bree got rid of her. Cassie then moved onto someone else being Frank.

I dunno. Now that I've typed it out, it kinda seems silly.

Actually, you make a very good point, and it fits what we know.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
looking4answers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ty

which accually when I think about it more could make perfect sense because Bree once talked about in her "my helper" video that she once had a female friend named cassie who she use to be friends with until cassie became uncomfortable with Bree's religion and eventually stopped calling her which could also mean stopped "calling on" her.
Nicole
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally think Cassie is dead. For a few reasons. The first one is that Cassie's videos seem way too sinister for her to just be a split personality or an imaginary friend. Her second video had crime scene photos, and if she was trying trying to get the "Helter Skelter" point across, it would be way too much over-kill (pardon my pun).

I brought this up in the comments on her video on youtube, and since then I still haven't heard of anybody else considering this possible clue...and it could really go either way (split personality/imaginary friend or Cassie is dead). The Manson crime scene photo seems to me like they were OVER-emphasizing the Helter Skelter bit, which got me to thinking about Charles Manson. The thing about him is that he didn't actually commit any of the murders himself - his followers did them. When they got busted for the murders, his followers claimed that he "brainwashed" them and made them do it, but without physical force.

I really think that Cassie is dead...and that the person who killed her didn't knowingly do it. I think Bree killed her, and maybe Daniel really didn't know her, even though she was in his class. OR, maybe she was already haunting Bree (for killing her), and Bree was seeing her ghost the whole time. I don't know if I actually believe that Bree killed Cassie, but if she did then I don't think she knows she did it...but Cassie does. Does that sound crazy? Or even make sense to you guys? lol

(edited for spelling)
Nicole
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I know that everybody wants to lynch people the second they bring up Manson, but I wasn't trying to bring him into this, just the issue of the mind-control stuff. Especially now that we know that Frank is being controlled by Cassie. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: