Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new arc??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the thing is that we couldnt find the clue on the pig!!
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to fire up the BBQ or do you want to be the surgeon to inspect the ''insides''?
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
QtheC wrote:
sparkybennett wrote:
I think the main things we need to work out before anything else happens are : who is Mr Zipp and why Maddy.

In the last video, "No More," Maddison says to Adam,
Quote:
I wish I understood more.
Why me?
Why now?
Why all this?
Why pigeons?

I wish I knew.... Crying or Very sad

Plus how can we figure that out? We can only speculate as to possible answers right now. We obviously aren't going to discover a solution anytime soon, so let's get the freaking show on the road already.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what we need to end our torment?

SHILLS, PLANTS AND SPARKLEBOTS!!!
HoOBS
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:

I was afraid to say it , but I think you may be right..
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about we actually go back and look at the puzzles. His girl solved them all, in order. So it's not like they are impossible to solve. It just seems no one is really working on them. or if there are, not many people.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS A SHILL FREE ZONE >:O

- this is a message from kellylen and skunkwaffle
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
how about we actually go back and look at the puzzles. His girl solved them all, in order. So it's not like they are impossible to solve. It just seems no one is really working on them. or if there are, not many people.

I tried to look at them several times. And I genuinely don't understand what there is to solve. To me it appears like there is no concrete answer, just analysis. But maybe I'm missing something.

And LesterG, that really made me miss the IRC#operationaphid days. =(
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:

I tried to look at them several times. And I genuinely don't understand what there is to solve. To me it appears like there is no concrete answer, just analysis. But maybe I'm missing something.

I have been trying , but you're right we are only going to come up with theories. And I don't see how we will get any confirmation that we have figured it out.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I'd assume that Vicki had the benefit of knowing his personality/interests/whatever when trying to figure this stuff out.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:

I'm not saying that you're wrong, but I'd assume that Vicki had the benefit of knowing his personality/interests/whatever when trying to figure this stuff out.

Quote:
[2007-05-06 23:32:54] <junkforfashion> i followed as they were created, so no, i didn't do any solving really
[2007-05-06 23:33:06] <jeromy> she double checked a lot
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what suggested to Shardins that Vicki did some solving was the segment right above that (which does infer it):

Quote:
[2007-05-06 23:30:26] <Lola12> did you have any way of testing your puzzles on friends or someone before using in game?
[2007-05-06 23:30:32] <jeromy> yes
[2007-05-06 23:30:41] <jeromy> Vicki was a reluctant test subject
[2007-05-06 23:30:48] <Skunkwaffle> how did she do?
[2007-05-06 23:30:55] <deagol> aww poor vicky!
[2007-05-06 23:30:57] <QtheC> See, we are obviously missing something about Mr. Zipp, but it is hard to solve a problem if you don't know the question, lol.
[2007-05-06 23:31:16] <jeromy> Vicki - you want to comment 
[2007-05-06 23:31:27] <junkforfashion> um, no\
[2007-05-06 23:31:32] <Lola12> do you think her knowing your mind helped her solve the puzzles?
[2007-05-06 23:31:40] <junkforfashion> lol no!
[2007-05-06 23:31:48] <Skunkwaffle> did you solve them eventually?
[2007-05-06 23:31:55] <junkforfashion> yes
[2007-05-06 23:32:07] <Skunkwaffle> did you get the ones we didn't
[2007-05-06 23:32:32] <jeromy> she has a special perspective too - you guys should probably be hitting her up for answers

Even if she was following as they were created, it's inferred that she had to do some thinking to ensure that they made sense. As even Jeromy suggests, she has a different perspective (probably on him and the way he thinks) than the rest of us, so just because it made sense to them doesn't necessarily mean it would to us (even if Jeromy does think the unresolved mysteries are simple).
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm saying we are all intelligent people, and if we ALL work together I bet they could be solved. Jeromy said that we could solve them and when we do it will all just click, and we'll know we got the right answers. (not a direct quote but a summary).
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:

What is a Sparklebot?

sparkybennett wrote:
I have been trying , but you're right we are only going to come up with theories. And I don't see how we will get any confirmation that we have figured it out.
Sometimes things look mysterious until they are solved, and then they appear obvious without confirmation. An example would be if we found a coded message in the original letter from Mr. Zipp, say every capital letter forms a sentence or something like that.

Lurker wrote:
<jeromy> she has a special perspective too - you guys should probably be hitting her up for answers
This could mean a lot of things. It's likely that Vicky had a lot of small bits of information we do not aside from a general knowledge of Jeromy ... things like what he was hoping to accomplish with the ARG, what reference materials he was looking at, maybe something as simple as knowing a single Zipp reference that makes things fall into place.

I think it is possible that there is a 'one-to-many' issue that makes Jeromy's puzzles harder to us than they may seem to him. What I mean is we look at the puzzle and see many possible references, whereas he has one particular thing in mind, and knowing that one answer, it may not be clear how many possibilities we imagine.

An example would be a picture of an Apple. What might it mean? Well, if I made the picture, I could be thinking of New York City, but I bet you could make a long list of things it might represent... the color red, Apple computer, Adam and Eve (temptation), a worm, Newton's physics, a close relation (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree), baseball (as in baseball, apple pie, America), Johnny appleseed, the letter "A" etc. etc.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

Wink

QtheC wrote:
LesterG wrote:

What is a Sparklebot?

I really don't know how to explain Sparklebot, but mainly it was a bot in the chat to keep us entertained at times... as per oog? well... I don't know much

ok well.... so as far as I've gathered.... Junkforfashion is the one to have solved it for herself and even tho she knows other things about Jeromy's style.. it is proved inconsequential... so I looked up Junkforfashion's (vicki is it?) vlog question for Jeromy... and the one on youtube was basically her asking about the gun... what type of gun... was it a real gun and was he really shooting... other question was her asking adam out Wink

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=junkforfashion

does anyone else know of anything she was asking him? I'm thinking if we can get on the trail she had gotten on... we may be able to fall right onto it as well...
HoOBS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: