Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maddy - Communications Major
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet_sunflowers wrote:
Maddy did send a note back with a pigeon.

4/21: Maddison sends HTMLvis back to Zipp with the return message.

4/21: Final Check. Pigeon Launch (April 21st)

Right but after that there were no more pigeons right? Once it became two way communication he stopped using them. There's something missing. I feel like maybe something was supposed to happen and if it did he would have kept using pigeons.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
garnet_sunflowers wrote:

Right but after that there were no more pigeons right? Once it became two way communication he stopped using them. There's something missing. I feel like maybe something was supposed to happen and if it did he would have kept using pigeons.

correct me if I am wrong, cuz I don't remember, but I thought she sent the pigeon back and we never got anything in return, the next thing that happened was the warpylol video and then she ran?
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShardinsKitten wrote:
immortal1 wrote:
garnet_sunflowers wrote:

correct me if I am wrong, cuz I don't remember, but I thought she sent the pigeon back and we never got anything in return, the next thing that happened was the warpylol video and then she ran?

Maddy sent the pigeon back asking for clarification, then the last message(the empty house/wiggins quote message} from Zipp was found on her doorknob without a pigeon. It was left while she and Adam were walking Whiskey.
Someone , either Zipp or a 3rd party was definitely close by watching Maddy's movements.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
ShardinsKitten wrote:
immortal1 wrote:
garnet_sunflowers wrote:

Maddy sent the pigeon back asking for clarification, then the last message(the empty house/wiggins quote message} from Zipp was found on her doorknob without a pigeon. It was left while she and Adam were walking Whiskey.
Someone , either Zipp or a 3rd party was definitely close by watching Maddy's movements.

Ahhhhhhhh ok, I thought that happened before they sent the pigeon back. Thanks!
TheeBerean
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

I tend to agree.

~tb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: