Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE] Dr. Seuss Pages
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have any thoughts about the crazy happy face on the last one?
It bothers me that this was Zipp's last communication. He knew that the deadline was at hand, and he knew that he put this innocent girl's life in jeopardy. So he draws a happy face?

some possibilities I am thinking of
1. Zipp did not draw these doodles, his child did
2. He obtained the book second hand with the doodles already in them , they are random and don't mean anything
3. Zipp meant to eliminate Maddy , and was happy she failed
making it probable that Maddy was not innocent
4. Mr Zipp was very confused/naive and thought Maddy would
be safe
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5. Mr. Zipp drew them himself and there is meaning behind why they are in crayon and look like kid's drawings. (which I still don't think they aren't really child like, they are almost too good, unless it was an older child, or a very talented one both of which aren't out of the queston)
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some doodle analysis

drawing a home:
Search for a home. A need for family and willingness to invest in his family. A need for a spiritual shelter and search of self. Feelings of insecurity (could be temporary).

drawing an open mouth: likes to hear themselves talk . talkative

drawing a vehicle:Desire to travel, an urgent need for a holiday

the pressure of the doodler:
HEAVY - could express energy, activity, at times aggression.

MEDIUM
- points to a well-balanced personality.

LIGHT - could be evidence of sensitivity.

IRREGULAR - might indicatethat the person's inner energy is not altogether regulated. A lack of stability and frequent changes in moods, restlessness, and impatience
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand these puzzles. To me it seems like there aren't really any puzzles, just things to analyze and speculate about. I'm so confused. I miss oppy.
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I don't understand these puzzles. To me it seems like there aren't really any puzzles, just things to analyze and speculate about. I'm so confused. I miss oppy.

I'm with you. How are we even going to know when we've figured something out? I'm confused too.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:

I'm with you. How are we even going to know when we've figured something out? I'm confused too.

J said when we figure it out its just going to click
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Aja wrote:

He also said the identity of Mr. Zipp should have been easy to figure out and we're still stumped on that one. Sorry, I don't mean to sound bitchy, I'm just... frustrated.

Ok, time to stop complaining and start being optimistic! Here's to hoping something will click...
owldragon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that somebody has a bit of a distorted idea of the difficulties of these puzzles. As in thinking impossible puzzles are easy.

Not that I'm bitter. Very Happy
owldragon
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interests of actually saying something constructive, I did have one idea on the subject of Doctor Seuss. Considering the unusual use of pigeons, I looked for any connections between pigeons and Dr. Seuss. Some of the connections I found don't appear to have any meaning, like a quote from the book Dr. Seuss Goes to War:
Quote:
... Sure, I believe in love, brotherhood, and a cooing white pigeon on every man's roof. I even think it's nice to have pacifists and strawberry festivals... in between wars.

But right now, when the Japs are planting their hatchets in our skulls, it seems like a hell of a time for us to smile and warble: "Brothers!" It is a rather flabby battle cry.

If we want to win, we've got to kill Japs, whether it depresses John Haynes Holmes or not. We can get palsy-walsy afterward with those that are left.
* Dr. Seuss

(quote included just so other people don't have to search for it to confirm that it is useless.)

On to my actual point: there was a Dr. Seuss poem that references pigeons that I'm not familiar with. Evidently, in Hooray for Diffendoofer Day!, one of the subjects taught by Miss Vining at Diffendoofer School is “all the ways / A pigeon may be peppered.”

I am HIGHLY doubtful that this will help, but since I've run out of other ideas, I figured I would ask. Does anybody have a copy of that book?
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Skipper Zipp = Jeromy, and the "child" he wishes to save is the ARG itself, then one interpretation of the three drop images is:

Dr. Seuss Page 1:
Fresh Fish = New Maddison Atkins ARG & it's producer, fresher than Lonelygirl15 & it's Creators
The car + person could just imply travel/going to check out the "new fish."

Dr. Seuss Page 2:
West Beast = Lonelygirl 15 based in California
The doodle on the left side is the 'right pair of eyes' i.e. The Creators. "good check fill the house" or "d good fill the house" is a call to players to get the Creators to pay attention to and possibly adopt the Maddison Atkins ARG & it's producer.

East Beast = Maddison Atkins ARG based in Texas
The doodles on the right may represent the ARG, including another 'fresh fish' Jeromy, a boy Adam, and a girl Maddison.

Dr. Seuss Page 3:
"empty box seats" and "No Audience, No Curtain Call" could mean that Lonelygirl15 Creators have not contacted Jeromy, and the doodle of Opera House + Opera singer + Apple Tree (aphids live in fruit trees) = OpAphid reference, corresponding with Jeromy working with Glenn to use Warpylol for the finale of Ch. 1

Jeromy mentioned there were five possible drops planned, so the other two could have involved scenarios where the Creators of Lonelygirl15 adopted Maddison Atkins or invited Jeromy to work with them... or alternatively, some other source of support surfaced.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the other 2 drops were if we got it in time.
selizabeth
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QtheC wrote:
If Skipper Zipp = Jeromy, and the "child" he wishes to save is the ARG itself, then one interpretation of the three drop images is:

Dr. Seuss Page 1:
Fresh Fish = New Maddison Atkins ARG & it's producer, fresher than Lonelygirl15 & it's Creators
The car + person could just imply travel/going to check out the "new fish."

Dr. Seuss Page 2:
West Beast = Lonelygirl 15 based in California
The doodle on the left side is the 'right pair of eyes' i.e. The Creators. "good check fill the house" or "d good fill the house" is a call to players to get the Creators to pay attention to and possibly adopt the Maddison Atkins ARG & it's producer.

East Beast = Maddison Atkins ARG based in Texas
The doodles on the right may represent the ARG, including another 'fresh fish' Jeromy, a boy Adam, and a girl Maddison.

Dr. Seuss Page 3:
"empty box seats" and "No Audience, No Curtain Call" could mean that Lonelygirl15 Creators have not contacted Jeromy, and the doodle of Opera House + Opera singer + Apple Tree (aphids live in fruit trees) = OpAphid reference, corresponding with Jeromy working with Glenn to use Warpylol for the finale of Ch. 1

Jeromy mentioned there were five possible drops planned, so the other two could have involved scenarios where the Creators of Lonelygirl15 adopted Maddison Atkins or invited Jeromy to work with them... or alternatively, some other source of support surfaced.

Somehow I don't think that Jeromy would have put a group of players through the whole process of participating in a game where they bonded so closely to the characters and the story if it was all only just a big self promotion. If Zipp = Jeromy, then that means that really anything that happened to Maddison or Adam or Whiskey or any other character or detail of the storyline that we learned didn't matter becuase it was all just one big LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!

I'm not saying that he wasn't fishing for recognition from the creators, i'm just saying that there had to be an actual storyline that went along with the game. I'm pretty sure that Jeromy did say that the plot line wasn't soley dependent on being anounced canon to lg15, it was just preferred.

OOG, I think you are right on the money. It is a really outside the box way of looking at these puzzles. This game was Jeromy's baby and all of the things that you said make perfect sense. IG, I tend to belive that there has to be something more than just a PM trying to gain fame and recognition. These puzzles and clues must relate to the lives of the characters and to the storyline that were so meticulously introduced us.

Just my opinion. Smile

Last edited by selizabeth on Thu May 17, 2007 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
Aja wrote:

I really don't see how we are going to figure this out without any further clues. And I don't see any way of us getting further clues. I think we are stuck. Sad , Sad, Sad..
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope we get it. he said we have enough to get it.

we just arent thinking the right way

JEROMY >:O I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING THIS LAUGHINGGGGGG
QtheC
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Dr. Suess Page 2:

The tabulature reads:
"good check fill the house" - another reference to a sound check with a command to fill the audience.

In one of the response videos, Jeromy indicated that a 3 is missing from the lower left side of the image, which would make the tabulature decode to "d good check fill the house." (I think, correct me if I am mistaken).

The "d' could be short for "drop" - that was my initial thought.

But maybe it was a more significant clue? It struck me today, that the tags in the final videos include "D in Aphid" where D is known to stand for "Destroy" from the OpAphid story.

Here are the tags on "No More" on Revver:
http://one.revver.com/watch/252375
maddison atkins maddisonatkins adam warpylol order d in aphid

Here are the tags on "No More" on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYTzY3FGhc
Maddison Atkins Adam maddisonatkins Warpylol D in Aphid

Here are the tags on warplol's "I Heard Pain, Odd Evil Fiction" (D in Aphid Location Verified) on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNwn2hzC8i4
PAID HIND
which anagrams to D IN APHID

Edit: Nevermind! Deagol correctly pointed out that Jeromy was talking about the first drop image (that had a missing 3 for the initial I in the message), and not the second drop image.

Last edited by QtheC on Thu May 17, 2007 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: