Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you heading back to Cali?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

So, Jonas

does that mean that u and DB think the Ceremony is gonna be in TX?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jonastko
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: jonas is evil Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
So, Jonas

does that mean that u and DB think the Ceremony is gonna be in TX?

to be honest, we have no idea. it could be in idaho for all we know. is there a special or meaningful place they have the ceremony? or can it be performed anywhere? these are all questions we're looking to answer. unfortunately, this is one thing we have no leads on whatsoever.

what do you think?

jonastko: i'll take that one. do i get a badge? or can i just torture at will?
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that the Ceremony is going to be in California and that Jules was just a lure to get Bree to agree to it.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chelseyrl wrote:
My guess is that the Ceremony is going to be in California and that Jules was just a lure to get Bree to agree to it.

I agree, but at the same time...why would they lure Bree all the way out to Texas, if they're just going to take her back to California? That seems a little silly...but I don't know.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's necessary to have it in Cali but I was going on the fact that it was supposed to happen there a couple months ago.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...I think that there should be some sort of specific place to have the Ceremony. I mean I suppose it could be done anywhere, but it seems like there should be somewhere of significance that the Order would use for the Ceremony. California is the obvious choice, since that's where it was supposed to have taken place (as you mentioned, Chelsey). But at the same time, I still think it'd be odd to make BDJ go all the way to Texas, if they're just going to have to go back to California to do the Ceremony. I'm still thinking that there must be someplace specific where the Ceremony has to be performed...but I have no idea where that could be. Did any of what I just said make sense?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, regarding where the ceremony might take place, this is something I mentioned a couple of days ago, but I don't know if you saw it, so I'll repeat it here just in case:

I wrote:
I'd only leave Texas if you absolutely run out of ideas and cannot find anything on Bree or Jules otherwise. Some of us are thinking (prompted by immortal1) that the maps on Lucy's computer might not necessarily be intended to indicate the locations of ceremony candidates, but, rather, the locations where the ceremony can be done (thus, why it would be a good idea to have the candidates in the area, and why the map for California was focused on Topanga Canyon).

I really wouldn't go unless you have to. Ask Sarah and Taylor if they can think of anything if you run out of other ideas.

By the way, if you haven't already, check Jules' house. Follow or interrogate her parents. There's got to be something to help you out here. And if you can't find anything, definitely try to get help from Sarah and Taylor once they're available.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes definately following her parents is a good idea
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonastko wrote:

to be honest, we have no idea. it could be in idaho for all we know. is there a special or meaningful place they have the ceremony? or can it be performed anywhere? these are all questions we're looking to answer. unfortunately, this is one thing we have no leads on whatsoever.

what do you think?

Here's what I think.:

Jonas, stop sitting on your hands waiting to hear from Bree, because you won't. You know, the usual problems: homework, piano lessons, BEING PREPARED for a potentially dangerous ceremony by people who've pretty much kidnapped her.

So, no waiting for Bree. YOU go and find her. Being proactive is the key here. The ceremony could be tomorrow, heck even right now for all we know. Time to go Blade Runner on their asses and hunt them down! But remember to call for backup! use every resource at your disposal, take advantage of Taylor's hacker skills and Sarah's.... attitude. You won't find any leads if you stay in your motel room watching HBO.

You still here? Chop Chop!

Last edited by Inigo on Tue May 15, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

Well, Tom, Becks and John are all back in Cali...

and thats where the original ceremony is planned....

..so i think its very likely they too them to Cali.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: jonas is evil Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Well, Tom, Becks and John are all back in Cali...

and thats where the original ceremony is planned....

..so i think its very likely they too them to Cali.

Who, Who and Who are back in Cali??
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

its a Scientology reference. U know because Crowley had links to Scientology

Well the Cebeb centre is in LA......so if a group like that was involved they would hold it in LA for su.
rosieiswatching
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOnas, you guys have no time to spare... some of us believe the Ceremony is to take place this Thursday... When there were references to the ceremony ppl talked about Bree being Ascended... well, this thursday 17 is the festivity of the Ascencion in the catholic faith... but you know xtianity and paganism go hand on hand... please hurry up! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by rosieiswatching on Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
rosieiswatching
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An I bet you is in the Topanga Canyon, ask Daniel! That was one of the maps ion Lucy's computer... also Wickenburg, AZ... I'd say check that blue folder Jules dropped...you will fiind some clues...

Tell DanielBeast to B&E on Jules house! Wink

Last edited by rosieiswatching on Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: jonas is evil Reply with quote

Very interesting Rosie

Glad u finally joined us on the dark side. Maybe we can set Jonas straight.

Yea, i remember that ascention stuff too.....from wayyyyy back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: