Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

She changed the file name!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparrow wrote:
What's the moonchild. Sorry, trying desperately to catch up. Sad

I wrote:
For some reason, this whole thing reminds me of Aleister Crowley's book, Moonchild.

Her ritual is most likely sexual in nature. The uneducation person's conclusion would be that she's going to be the bvictim of the cliché "virgin sacrifice" - this is an intentional red herring playing on that media stereotype of the occult and on Crowley's popular image - she's obviously preparing for a ceremonial magickal ritual, and it obviously has a sexual element; she has to learn exercises her mother has to teacher. (She is seen doing yoga, I suspect these exercises are tantric exercises) The 23rd lonelygirl15 video, where Bree goes on a random tangeant about Pluto and Antarctica (Yuggoth and the Mountains of Madness, anyone) and arbitrarily mentions that her schoolmates said that she is from a star, along with the tag cephalopod, immediately set me off.

Blood is a motiff in this ritual. As pointed out, the Enochian word spelled the Sanskrit word for blood. She got some sort of shot and is taking iron pills. Various indigenous beliefs believe meunstral blood to be the female's life essence and it plays a major part in magical rituals. Kemlite, an bvious insider posing as a fan, posted a random comment about Abramelin and the Enochian language a couple of days. Abramelin oil is a key ingredient in cakes of light, a key ingredient of some of Crowley's rituals - another key ingredient is "blood of the moon" (muentral blood) or "blood of a child" (semen) - Rembmer Cassie's second clue about spilling blood of children? If these guys are seriously versed in their Crowley, they're not just being inappropriately creepy. (Inappropriately bawdy, perhaps)

Today is the equinox, and by coincidence, it's the 23rd. 23s have been showing up numerous times throghout my investigation of this thing - there's at least one 23 on Bree's MySpace. I'm sure we'll get details on the equinox ritual, or something will happen today.

Anyway, getting back to Crowley's moonchild - Daniel is DanielBeast, (The Book of Daniel - The Beast) if this is a hint, he is "The Beast", ie: Crowley. Daniel perhaps is an occultist as well, and is trying to save Bree from the "bad" occultists. The ritual? To impregnate Bree with a moonchild. (Bree = Breed?)

Some of Crowley's rituals are concerned with the creation of a "moonchild" or homonculus - a magical child. This is related to the start of the Aeon of Horus - the Aeon of the Child. (as opposed to previous aeons, the Aeon of Isis and the Aeon of Osiris) The plot of one of Crowley's novels, "Moonchild", revolves around an attractive young female protagonist, and a white magick user modelled after Crowley fighting a cabal of black magick users, both of whom are trying to impregnate her with a Moonchild. (If Daniel is supposed to be Crowley, and he's trying to bang Bree, I'd say there's a plot correlation) In the Cthulhu mythos there are creatures called Moon beasts. There's a subplot of The Invisibles that sort of combines these two concepts, in which sinister elements of the British government were attempting to create a Moonchild through magical ritual - The Monster of Glamis was actually a Lovecraftian moonbeast-type creature and the result of such an attempt. And Princess Diana was actually an avatar of the goddess Diana, and was another part of such attempts. I'm going off on a tangeant, but for some reason, I was immediately reminded o that subplot by this whole thing.

Further correlation to Lovecraft; In the Cthulhu mythos, it was John Dee, the originator of Enochian, who first translated the Necronomicon into English.

Edit: Oh, and to further correlate as much wackiness as possible, another person who's cosmology revolves around secret conspiracies by the british royal family involving alien breeding is David Icke. Icke thinks all of the politicians in the world are part of an ancient magical alien dragon demon angel vampire fairy elf god bloodline. He is a very amusing crackpot. (WHO IS DEFINITELY ON TO SOMETHING)

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several people have mentioned that perhaps a birth will take place....or a conception anyway. That would be interesting....goes along with that 'bree is the moon' thing too.
shiloh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the reference to Ex.22 fitting Perfectly into the poem -

are we now to believe that Cassie is a "witch" and we are supposed to save her from her death at the hands of a priest who is armed by the commandment in Exodus... "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"?

is this why everyone hates Cassie and she needs our help?

edit: common translation into basic english of that passage

Any woman using unnatural powers or secret arts is to be put to death.

Last edited by shiloh on Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Several people have mentioned that perhaps a birth will take place....or a conception anyway. That would be interesting....goes along with that 'bree is the moon' thing too.

Wait, what "bree is the moon" thing?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember it all...somewhere in the Thelema literature they talk about women being the moon..it all ties in to menstruation and all that crap. They talk about Nuit alot...goddesss of night I think and moonchildren.
I also noticed that the "swimming!" video, if you listen to the music and assume it's meant to be about her clearly refers to her as the moon
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

I have been wondering the same thing...I must have missed the whole moon discusion.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know which thread it was...or how long ago....it all blends together....I'm losing my mind?!??
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:

I can't remember which video weather it was the hiking or the swimming video.. but the line plays... "You are the moon" when the camera is on Bree...
This brings me back to something I suggested earlier..that BREE is the Moonchild(stargirl)..which brings me to something I wanted to ask you SFonzarelli...
JUST WHAT will the moonchild be capable of..what exactly are they... COULD BREE be the Moonchild...WHICH...think of this.. what kind of immense power for a black majician would the unwillingly blood of a moonchild yield? Enough to bring about the apocalypse?

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now we're on to something, keep going.

p.s. it was the swimming video, that was my sneaky find.
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
I can't remember which video weather it was the hiking or the swimming video.. but the line plays... "You are the moon" when the camera is on Bree...
This brings me back to something I suggested earlier..that BREE is the Moonchild(stargirl)..which brings me to something I wanted to ask you SFonzarelli...
JUST WHAT will the moonchild be capable of..what exactly are they... COULD BREE be the Moonchild...WHICH...think of this.. what kind of immense power for a black majician would the unwillingly blood of a moonchild yield? Enough to bring about the apocalypse?

Also, in Poor Pluto she mentions being interested in the stars, and teased about being from the stars. I believe she actually mentions that they called her "starchild", as well.

EDIT: "stargirl"
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is from the wikipedia for lonesome october by roger zelanzny...... Ok...What if the sacrifice of a moonchild could open the gates betweetn the world and let old ones back in...

A Night in the Lonesome October is narrated from the present-tense point-of-view of Snuff, the dog who is Jack the Ripper's companion. The bulk of the story takes place in London and its environs, though at one point the story detours through the dream-world described by Lovecraft in The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath. Though never explicitly stated, various contextual clues within the story (the most obvious of which being the appearance of Sherlock Holmes (or "The Great Detective") imply that it takes place during the late Victorian period (more specifically, the last 15 years of the 19th century, possibly even 1888 itself).

It is revealed as the story progresses that once every few decades, when the moon is full on the night of Halloween, the fabric of reality thins, and doors may be opened between this world and the realm of the Great Old Ones. When these conditions are right, men and women with occult knowledge may gather at a specific ritual site, to either hold the doors closed, or to help fling them open. Should the Closers win, then the world will remain as it is until the next turning... but should the Openers succeed, then the Great Old Ones will come to Earth, to remake the world in their own image (enslaving or slaughtering the human race in the process). The Openers have never yet won. These meetings are often referred to as "The Game" or "The Great Game" by the participants, who try to keep the goings-on secret from the mundane population.

The various "Players" during the Game depicted in the book are archetypal characters from Victorian Era gothic fiction - Jack the Ripper (only ever referred to as "Jack"), Dracula ("The Count"), Victor Frankenstein ("The Good Doctor"), and the Wolf Man (amusingly known as "Larry Talbot") all make appearances. In addition, there is a Witch ("Crazy Jill"), a Druid ("Owen"), a "Mad Monk" ("Rastov" - clearly modeled after Rasputin), and Hermetic occultists ("Morris and McCab" - often mentioned as a reference to real-life Hermetic of the time MacGregor Mathers).

The most unusual aspect of the story is that each Player has a "Familiar" - an animal companion with near-human intelligence which helps complete the numerous preparations required to be ready for the ritual on the final night. The vast majority of the story describes the interactions and discussions of these animals, all from Snuff's point of view.

Throughout the book, the Players slowly take sides (Opener or Closer), form alliances, make deals, oppose one another, and even kill off those who are part of the enemy camp. Events, slow-moving at first, accelerate until the night of October 31st, when the ritual takes place and the fate of the world is decided.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Night_in_the_Lonesome_October"

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kalamitye wrote:
Maybe the "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" refers to some other religious people trying to stop the ceremony so the moonchild isn't born or for some other reason. Maybe the "evil priest" isn't the one performing the ceremony?

This is way off topic, but the picture of the baby absolutely cracks me up. So cute.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats not a baby thats spaciegirl (with her key)
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty creeped out by the doll with the key, to be honest, but someone has a picture of a baby, and the caption says something like "I will devour your soul" and the baby is making an awfully cute face. It's the person that I quoted.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - yeah he is kinda cute - but I'm not sure it's a baby, why would a baby devour your soul?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: