Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The use of a .22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He used six shots. He didn't use a silencer.
This made me think of "six broken strings: mute them."

Don't know how we could've made that connection before watching "No More." Just throwing it out there.
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deags that does make a lot of sense
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think the broken strings have to do with the gun. Like you said at the time we didn't know anything about what warpy would do. I Zipp was trying to communicate (why else do you write letters) he would use something we already had in our possession.

The .22 leaves more (well maybe not more but easier to find) evidence because the bullet is usually left in the body. A bullet as you know can be matched to a specific weapon.

In warpy's case its good that the bullet sticks because he doesn't have to clean up a lot of blood or find a bullet. He just has to make sure no one finds the bodies.

X
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revolvers do not eject the shells on the ground.

So, if the killer was able to clean up the area as best he could, Maddy and Adam could easily disappear without a trace, which would go along with the whole, "We're leaving and not coming back."

They were also killed on dirt, and I think that would be able to absorb some of the blood, and if it rained, it might absorb it more. And since it was mentioned that .22's do not really leave exit wounds, there would not be so much blood. But the killer fired all 6 rounds (or 6 out of 8, some revolvers carry 8_), so it's kind of a jump-ball there.

It does not look like that was the most populated area, so perhaps no one heard anyway. Or maybe if they did, since it came from the woods, they would just think something like, "Huh, guess there is someone hunting out there." I do not think there was anyone out there though, b/c the killer took his time, and did not immediately flee the scene. Now had he pulled this in the mall parking lot, he would have to run like hell. But here he was able to take his time with the bodies.

I'm not into forensics, anyone have any thoughts on the crap I just spewed?

(I just watched this show btw, and it kicked ass. LG15 should incorporate some of the stuff from this show to itself. The final scene was great, not that I hated Maddy and Adam, they were cool, but it was just... haunting. Good Job... Jeromy, is it?)

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Maddison Atkins: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: