Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP][FOUND] Santa Cruz - 5/26/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Hi everyone!

So I just spent the last couple hours reading up on Facility J and I have to say that you guys totally rock - those puzzles looked tough! This appears to be a fairly well put-together ARG. Was there a period of inactivity from mid-April to mid-May? Or am I missing some forum threads?

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm doing my homework in case I'm needed for the drop. I'm pretty sure I could drive down first thing on Saturday morning - do you think the drop will be there by then? I'm not meeting my friend until early afternoon. Plus, the earlier I go the better - I imagine traffic into Santa Cruz is going to be a bitch since it's Memorial Day weekend and all.

I'll try to keep up with the forum this week, but anything important comes up please PM me.

as of yet, we have no clue what time, and we probably wont know until that day, at least that is how the last drop happened.

Yes there was a period of inactivity so you're not missing anything. Smile

Thanks so much for offering to go, hopefully it'll be there in the morning, and you'll get to go!
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, just an update... so I sent an email to my friend to see if he wouldn't mind spending the day in Santa Cruz and I'm still waiting to hear back. If that works out then I will just be there for the day and one of you (who ever is going to be the operator) can call me when the drop happens. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Why does this have to happen over Memorial Day weekend? Everyone and their dog is going to be flocking to Santa Cruz to spend time at the beach.

Ok, I'm done complaining now. Yay for drops!
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aja wrote:
Ok, just an update... so I sent an email to my friend to see if he wouldn't mind spending the day in Santa Cruz and I'm still waiting to hear back. If that works out then I will just be there for the day and one of you (who ever is going to be the operator) can call me when the drop happens. I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Why does this have to happen over Memorial Day weekend? Everyone and their dog is going to be flocking to Santa Cruz to spend time at the beach.

Ok, I'm done complaining now. Yay for drops!

To make it harder for us to get it, I suppose. Or to show how loyal we are.

IDK.

But I think it's a test of some sort.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's always a test. Everything is a test.

and he probably did it that way so he knew we could find someone to pick it up.

we were uncertain with our last drop that anyone was going to be able to do it. He sat there for almost the whole day and then we had a small window for Dan to actually pick it up. Thankfully he worked at Princeton before and pretty much knew exactly where he was going.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well theres less than a day till the supposed drop is anyone actualy officialy ready to recive it? I know i dont participate but i am follwoing along. I cant see any activity in organiseing it
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
Well theres less than a day till the supposed drop is anyone actualy officialy ready to recive it? I know i dont participate but i am follwoing along. I cant see any activity in organiseing it

Uh, Zane... I didn't know it was Friday in the UK already. Lucky bastards!

As to organizing, read the thread.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
VeiwerZane wrote:

Uh, Zane... I didn't know it was Friday in the UK already. Lucky bastards!

As to organizing, read the thread.

Embarassed omg im getting dates and numbers all mixed up im reading maddy and this right now and have way to much in my head i swear it was 5/24 im sorry it is wednesday just late afternoon
Loki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I go away for a few months and I've missed all the fun!

I'm going to have to read up on what's happened since I last looked in... but I see there's a new factor to deal with... and he doesn't seem to trust anyone very much...

Everything is not as it first appears.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge shared is power lost. -- Aleister Crowley
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:

uh yea there is. We do have some. Hopefully her friend is cool with it too. Otherwise it might have to just sit out there for awhile. Cuz it doesn't look like anyone else on the forums are going to be in the area then.

It's a rather silly time for a drop.

Loki don't worry you'll be caught up in no time, we haven't heard much from this guy and we did have a rather large break in activity. Smile
Aja
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're set - I will be in Santa Cruz for most of the day. My friend is totally up for spending the day at the beach and said he would help me film and take pictures. As long as traffic is moving, I will be there late morning, maybe around 11 am-ish PT. We should figure out an operator, etc. so I know who I will be talking to and can give them my info.

Just a thought... the coordinates are definitely Santa Cruz, but I checked the map and it doesn't appear to be UC Santa Cruz at all, it looks like a random neighborhood street.

Ooooh I'm excited now. I hope we get more info soon.
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it likely could be a neighborhood street. I don't know SC at all, but you can be sure we will find out where it's at before we call you. He should give us another hint to the location when he makes the drop video. Hopefully.

I'm not sure what I'm doing that day. So I can't say I'll be around to be an operator.

Is anyone else going to be free that day?
We should probably set up two operators just in case one person isn't around when the drop actually happens.

Glad your friend is cool with it!
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that the coordinates are exact enough to figure out where in Santa Cruz the drop will be. I imagine that he will post a picture or video the day of the drop, and we can try to figure the exact location out from that.

Aja, thanks so much for volunteering, and rearranging your schedule to do so!

Unfortunately, I think that I'll be travelling that day, so I cannot guarantee to be around to be the operator. I'll try to be around in some capacity, though!
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too will be away from the computer most of the day (holiday weekend) so I can't act as an operator. I'll be hoping that everything goes okay, though!

Aja, good luck and enjoy the SC beaches and boardwalk!
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea this was a horrid weekend do a drop. *sigh* We are having a huge memorial day weekend thing. And that day I have to work a lot so that I can go lol.

This might be ugly lol.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Saturday, I can only get here in the evening, from around 4 pm Pacific. Sad

But I'll be here tomorrow night in case there's any pre-drop clues.

Last edited by deagol on Thu May 24, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Facility J: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: