Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So... what's the point?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
criminal
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she also had to perform bizarre exercises & learn a language. i bet she's going to end up giving birth to satan through her skull (hence the reason why she had to be so intelligent), do round-offs across the room while chanting in enochian to ward off the unwanted (Jesus, Daniel, Jonas, PAris Hilton), & be killed so her blood could turn into a long-lasting dye for the suits the watchers wear. seriously, the black suits in summer would be so totally inappropriate.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked woah.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

criminal wrote:
she also had to perform bizarre exercises & learn a language. i bet she's going to end up giving birth to satan through her skull (hence the reason why she had to be so intelligent), do round-offs across the room while chanting in enochian to ward off the unwanted (Jesus, Daniel, Jonas, PAris Hilton), & be killed so her blood could turn into a long-lasting dye for the suits the watchers wear. seriously, the black suits in summer would be so totally inappropriate.

Interesting way to introduce yourself to the forum.
I noticed it was your first post. Welcome. Laughing
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-BUMPING-
because I like my immortality theory and some more people have been mentioning its possibility. Read my research! Smile
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synopsis of Crowley's book, The Moonchild

The following quotes are all from this site. It is a really weird and freaky sight. And might not be totally reliable, I do admit. However, most .org sites tend to be reliable, idk. But this one struck me as a tad... well it seems like it's written by a strange person... and the writer also sounds like a follower of Crowley. But still good information:
Quote:
Crowley identified the Order of the Silver Star as the Illuminati itself. As he was considered to be the head of the Illuminati, the correspondences continue to run even deeper. The heart of his magical current was inspired from Sirius and there was much tradition to back this up. In occult tradition, Sirius is the Hidden God or "the sun behind the sun". As the moon reflects the sun, so does the sun reflect Sirius. This concept was expressed in The Book of the Law when Crowley wrote "The Khabs is in the Khu, not the Khu is in the Khabs." The word Khab means star while Khu refers to light. What is being taught here is that collective "wisdom" often assumes that the stars emanate light. The truth of the matter is that the stars are in the light and are merely reflecting it. It was in this sense that Crowley and the ancients who worshipped Sirius were worshipping the light of creation. Sirius was the brightest star, therefore it reflected the most light and was the most powerful.

Arrow This "Sirius," the brightest star, reminds me of the beginning of "Sing With Me." This also correlates with the significance of astronomy thus far reflected in the videos (by Bree's interest and knowledge and being teased as coming from a star).
Quote:
In history, these beings were known as the shepherd kings and they were called the Yezidi. Their prophet was Yezid and Crowley discovered that he was a reincarnation of him.
As Crowley studied these ancient Sumerians and their rites, he learned they were sexual in the extreme and orgiastic. The ceremonies were all done in synchronization with the stellar revolutions. Many eventually found-their way into the Roman and Greek mystery schools. These ancients looked at the primitive urges in a much different way that "civilized" society does today. Not unlike animals in mating season, they recognized instinctually that revolutions of the universe coincided with sexual urges that enabled one to gain access to invisible worlds or other dimensions.

Arrow Uhm, creepy much? First of all, reincarnation - immortality - yeah, so that's part of my theory. The part about sex ceremonies was just kinda freaky. I don't know how much I believe that is what they plan for Bree.
Quote:
When this "eye" is in a vertical position, it is symbolic of the vagina.

Arrow Kind of like the Eye of Sauron in lotr. It looks just like a vagina. HA! Laughing
Quote:
Crowley's concept of the Scarlet Woman or Babalon is another name for the goddess Bast. Scarlet is chosen because it is the color of blood (also the color chosen for the cover of The Book of the Law). As stated earlier, blood represents the passage of the moon and the menstrual period. The lunar calendar is therefore the calendar of Bast and represents the true time line. This is in direct opposition to the Gregorian calendar that was given to us by the decree of Pope Gregory, the same pope who authorized the inquisition.
In regard to her lunar aspect, Bast's offspring were known as children of the moon, hence the name moon child. In the previous chapter, Crowley was identified as the incarnation of the Priest Ankh-af-an-Khonsu which equates to the Priest of Mentu. As Khonsu also refers specifically to the moon, Bast can be identified as the Priestess of Mentu with regard to her lunar aspect.

Arrow Maybe Bree is a "moonchild" -- an offspring of the goddess Bast. And maybe her menstral blood is used in the ceremony?? Who knows.

Another synopsis of "Moonchild" from a different site said:
Quote:
MOONCHILD Crowley's most famous novel. It deals with the endless battle between the forces of light and the forces of darkness. A young girl is drawn into a magical war between two men and is forced to choose between them. The reader is taken through an incredible series of magical intrigues involving a Black Lodge.

Arrow The light/dark remind me of the white robes vs. the black suits and sunglasses. Both have characterized Orderites and different times. Also, a war between two men? Cough Jonas Daniel Cough?? Hmm..

Also, the always-reliable WikiPedia has some interesting information with plausible connections to LG15.

If you don't feel like reading, I'm sorry. But I found it interesting. Cool
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

criminal wrote:

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: