Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to get back on track....
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubbajay424
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Trying to get back on track.... Reply with quote

I don't know if people just gave up on looking at this until Oct. 1st, or what, but seems like people are just filling up the threads with off direct topic comments.

I am going to break it down, and give every somewhat logical thought on the topic. I'm not trying to send people the wrong direction, but just giving new thoughts and angles, and seeing where you guys run with it.

Quote:
between the virgin and the beast
moses armed the evil priest,
to kill me with his sword of hate
if help again will come too late.

Ok, most people assume that the virgin is Bree, and the beast is Daniel. Just a quick q. Is Daniel a virgin? My money is on yes, and while the obvious answer is to go with calling Daniel the beast, cassie has repeteadly made it seem like Bree is the "bad guy". Could be an insult to her.

Moving along. We should really take a look at the whole sentence together. We have broken down the first line and the second line time and time again, but never together. Let's rephrase it, shall we? "Moses armed the evil priest between the virgin and the beast." *random thought* could virgin and beast represent times? */random thought* The act of arming the priest, the priest itself, or Moses could be between the virgin and the beast.

Next part. Who is trying to kill cassie? Is it moses who is arming his followers to do the job, or does the priest wish her dead? And is cassie dead already? She might be, and then the priest/moses/whoever wants to finish the job.

Last on this bit. Help came too late. Did she want help previously, and it failed causing her current situation? Or is she talking about us, and how we were late to the first clue?

Quote:
Warns Luke Eleven Seventeen
of dangers now and ever been.
The cost is not just mine to bear.
We win we live we die we share.

I do not know much about religions, so forgive me. Luke 11:17 can be interpeted many ways, so I don't know where to go with that. However, what dangers does it warn? Ever since the game, started, since before when cassie was fine, or more recently? There has been many accusations and in-fighting going around, does she just want us to focus?

She is not the only one risking it here. Is it us? Is it Bree? What is the cost? Death for all involved?

Quote:
Revelation starts the first,
at dawn youll rise to do your worst.
This is not a game or show.
The stakes are high and you must know:

I'm not a big religious buff, so again, forgive me, but let's try this:
Revelation: the act of revealing or disclosing; disclosure
Ok, so the first something will be revealed, or disclosed. Will it be cassie giving us a new clue? Will it be Bree or Daniel telling us more about what's going on? Will it be yet another force? Also, what if it is not about Oct 1? There are many other ways to interpet this. The first step could be when things are revealed. Also, I've seen enough movies out there where "Revelation starts the first" could be a hint as where to begin. Some code given to us can be deciphered, and the hint begins with "revelattion".

The way we have been going, she could very well be talking to us. When we first got this anagram, we were doing everything wrong. We were terrible. This could be more about us trying to decipher whatever clue comes the morning of Oct. 1st.

The last line I think is not given enough importance. It's like she's reaching out to us, slapping across the face, and saying, "pay attention now". The stakes are high, and she wants to tell us something. At this point, has to be something important. Let's take a look.

Quote:
The pulse of the doe-eyed child may cease.
But cassie does not rest in peace.

I cannot get this out of my head. I swear there is a HUGE clue we're missing here. Just looking at these two lines makes me think that. If we look at the previous line, it just amplifies it.

I am blind here. I do not see what she's trying to tell us. Maybe it's simple. Maybe it's just saying that she is restless, and she needs her conlusion. She is also saying that Bree's (I cannot argue that is not her) life is unimportant. If she lives, so what. If she dies, cassie will keep going.

-------------------

If we did everything we can with this, then I am very dissappointed. We spent a whole lot of time, brainpower, and energy working on a very complicated message just telling us to "wait." We have waited, cassie. And we appreciate you throwing us a bone, but so far we have been ever so eager to help, and all we have to go on is "wait" and "be ready."
hophead
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me the doe eyed child is Cassie. It says that the pulse ceases, as in it is already gone, and she is already dead. Bree's pulse is still going strong. She is calling herself doe-eyed. She's saying, I may be dead, but I don't rest in peace.
Wilkie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "LET'S INTERPRET IT!!!" thread: I know it's like 28 pages long now, but isn't that where most people have been doing exactly this kind of close reading?
bubbajay424
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They got side-tracked. I was hoping to get a thread going where we look at the poem and try to find meaning. The current talk is about Manson, and a road and Bree being a moon-child.

It just seems to be all over the place, and I personally want focus Razz
AlbanyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Trying to get back on track.... Reply with quote

bubbajay424 wrote:

Quote:
between the virgin and the beast
moses armed the evil priest,
to kill me with his sword of hate
if help again will come too late.

Ok, most people assume that the virgin is Bree, and the beast is Daniel. Just a quick q. Is Daniel a virgin? My money is on yes, and while the obvious answer is to go with calling Daniel the beast, cassie has repeteadly made it seem like Bree is the "bad guy". Could be an insult to her.

From the "She changed the file name!!!" thread:

fyodorfan wrote:
From http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Exd/Exd022.html

Exd 22:17 If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Exd 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Exd 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

So, maybe "between the virgin and the beast" might mean between the passage referring to the virgin and the one referring to the beast. And "Moses armed the evil priest" might mean arming him the commandment, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I don't think we can assume that bree is the virgin and daniel is the beast the poem is talking about. I saw a post that said that perhaps Bree would be considered a witch and therefore was under attack from another religious group.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bubbajay424 wrote:
The current talk is about Manson, and a road and Bree being a moon-child.

Those are all awesome subjects though

fyodorfan wrote:
From http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Exd/Exd022.html

Exd 22:17 If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.

Exd 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Exd 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

So, maybe "between the virgin and the beast" might mean between the passage referring to the virgin and the one referring to the beast. And "Moses armed the evil priest" might mean arming him the commandment, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I don't think we can assume that bree is the virgin and daniel is the beast the poem is talking about. I saw a post that said that perhaps Bree would be considered a witch and therefore was under attack from another religious group.[/quote]

You've COMPLETELY lost me. Why are those biblical verses relevant?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
shiloh
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hophead wrote:

To me the doe eyed child is Cassie. It says that the pulse ceases, as in it is already gone, and she is already dead. Bree's pulse is still going strong. She is calling herself doe-eyed. She's saying, I may be dead, but I don't rest in peace.

I think the doe-eyed child has to be Bree. According to her YT profile Cassie is an 18 year old woman.
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could "cassie does not rest in peace" mean that cassie is still alive?
AlbanyGirl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:

Cassie changed the image file to ex22 (I forget what it was before)... as in exodous 22 in the bible...just a posibility....
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hophead wrote:

Maybe...the pulse or heart of this doe-eyed child or innocent child or VIRGIN child may cease meaning losing her virginity not of her own will.

Thoughts?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbanyGirl wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

Cassie changed the image file to ex22 (I forget what it was before)... as in exodous 22 in the bible...just a posibility....

Oh, OK, I knew I was missing something.

Yes, this could be more than a coincidence.

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Truth-in-Science
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is another one of my weird theories:

But cassie does not rest in peace

Perhaps Bree is the doe-eyed child, and Cassie is speculating that Bree will likely die in the ceremony/ritual. However, she will still not rest in peace because her murderer is still at large - ie. Danielbeast, or maybe whomever is actually performing the ritual.

Maybe Cassie went through the same ritual Bree is going through.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vertigo wrote:
Could "cassie does not rest in peace" mean that cassie is still alive?

You know I have thought about this too. We may have just took it to mean that she is dead and not at peace, but maybe she's trying to tell us that she is not dead...good point. Smile
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
AlbanyGirl wrote:
Sfonzarelli wrote:

Oh, OK, I knew I was missing something.

Yes, this could be more than a coincidence.

She didn't change the file name. The original blurred image of the poem is aabb*, and the clear image of the poem is ex22*.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/712/aabbvo9.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4559/ex22lk0.jpg

EDIT: I believe Cassie rarely does anything by accident. The poem followed the aabb rhythm, so it stands to reason that the meaning of the poem is somewhere in Ex 2:2, or 22:1-31.
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident

Last edited by ravensgrace on Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
bubbajay424
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Trying to get back on track.... Reply with quote

AlbanyGirl wrote:

I don't think we can assume that bree is the virgin and daniel is the beast the poem is talking about. I saw a post that said that perhaps Bree would be considered a witch and therefore was under attack from another religious group.

Thank you for re-posting that. I really like that input, and I would have missed that. That's what I intended this thread to be, more of well thought out ideas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: