Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to get back on track....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
She didn't change the file name. The original blurred image of the poem is aabb*, and the clear image of the poem is ex22*.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/712/aabbvo9.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4559/ex22lk0.jpg

EDIT: I believe Cassie rarely does anything by accident. The poem followed the aabb rhythm, so it stands to reason that the meaning of the poem is somewhere in Ex 2:2, or 22:1-31.

Thanks raven, I missed that. It's quite possible I got confused and she didn't really change it. Like you, I'm still taking the ex22 at face value, though.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
vertigo wrote:
Could "cassie does not rest in peace" mean that cassie is still alive?

You know I have thought about this too. We may have just took it to mean that she is dead and not at peace, but maybe she's trying to tell us that she is not dead...good point. Smile

You know - if you read into something too much it could mean anything. Cassie has not really been indirect in that manner. To Rest In Peace is what you ask for the dead. If they do not Rest in Peace one assumes they are not at peace not undead. The poem says the pulse of the doe-eyed child MAY cease. Future tense. It also says cassie does not rest in peace. Present Tense Therefore the doe-eyed child is alive and cassie is not. Therefore also the doe-eyed child is not cassie. Whether the doe-eyed child is Bree or not may be in question, but Bree is certainly doe-eyed if you ask me.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I completely agree with you...I'm just on a weird "anti-assuming" kick right now and thinking about all the things we never really discussed but just assumed to be true. Just thinking out loud really.
traptoe
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the first one here was the source of the moonchild speculation.

Exodus 2:2
2And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.

I have selected the verses from Exodus 22 that might have some bearing an interpretation of the poem. I thin 16, 17, and 24 seem the most interesting.

Exodus 22
16And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.
18Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
19Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
20He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.
21Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
24And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Traptoe! I was wondering how the moonchild theory got started!
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be dense - but what do those passages have to do with moonchild?
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that they were just theorizing (is that a word???) that all those passages had to do with getting pregnant, and then moonchild is a book I believe by crowley about a girl who is seduced into helping this magician and he wants to impregnate her...idk, something like that. I didn't really understand what they were talking about myself. Confused
Qoinz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree says the ritual shes going through doesnt happen often and its very rare to be apart of it. Is she just full of it or do we believe that?

if we believe it isnt unlikely that Cassie went through the same ritual?
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qoinz wrote:
Bree says the ritual shes going through doesnt happen often and its very rare to be apart of it. Is she just full of it or do we believe that?

if we believe it isnt unlikely that Cassie went through the same ritual?

If what we think is going on is going on (fill in your own macabre thoughts) then they would tell her that wouldn't they. It's also possible that it's rare - unless it doesn't work and somebody, gulp, dies - then you have to try again.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if Cassie went through the same cerimony, she would probably have been around the same age that Bree is now right? So that would make it 2 years ago. Every 2 years or so is not that often to me. Smile
Qoinz
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok straight up i want to point out that having this complex and driven of a mystery is not ment for internet forums. This would be so much easier in a conference type room sigh.
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah but in conferences you couldn't have spectral presences, dolls with keys and 15 year olds pretending to be married.
ėleison
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need a ventrillo server for this, ROFL, but man everyone would be trying to talk at once, it would be cool tho
bubbajay424
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, let's say that cassie is part of the same religion as Bree, and that cassie was in Bree's situation before.

What if it failed? What if cassie found out what was going on and bailed? That would explain two rare ceremonies in 2 years.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone is getting too caught up on the "rare" part. 2 years is a long time to some people....it's just relative you know. So I think it's very concievable that Cassie did indeed participate in the cerimony.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: