Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lucy...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Lucy... Reply with quote

WHERE is Bree? If shes safe than prove it.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. You all have always made it clear that Bree can't be hurt. You need to prove she is safe. I'm sure you will know how.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucy.... Bree had "willingly" given herself to you guys. The LEAST you can do is allow Daniel and Jonas to know shes safe. YOU and everyone else in the Order had put Bree, Daniel and Jonas through alot of pain and suffering. You didn't even allow Bree to say goodbye to her best friends.

Like I had said before, if Bree is safe, prove it.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impudence. Making demands of Lucy while she has Bree as her guest is beyond the pale.

Lucy will neither give assurances, nor should she need to. We can all be confident of Bree's safety.

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Mon May 21, 2007 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we could be confident of her safety, there wouldn't be the need to ask. Freakin' Lucy.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
If we could be confident of her safety, there wouldn't be the need to ask. Freakin' Lucy.

Lurker is a bright fellow, Lucy. I'm sure he doesn't mean any disrespect.

Perhaps a brief message from Bree would alleviate the concerns of the people here. I hesitate to support the notion that Bree might not be safe in your capable, loving hands. I am chiefly concerned with the perception that she might not be safe, although I do not personally support such a theory.
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Lurker is a bright fellow, Lucy. I'm sure he doesn't mean any disrespect.

Perhaps a brief message from Bree would alleviate the concerns of the people here. I hesitate to support the notion that Bree might not be safe in your capable, loving hands. I am chiefly concerned with the perception that she might not be safe, although I do not personally support such a theory.

Anyone can write a message Apoltheosis... A video of Bree addressing to the camera would be more realistic. Bree has been gone for too long. We've been patient... but now time is dragging and not a word from Bree. If Bree was safe, she would of posted a video by now or at least called Daniel and Jonas. Lucy owes Daniel and Jonas at least the respect in showing that Bree is indeed safe.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:
Anyone can write a message Apoltheosis... A video of Bree addressing to the camera would be more realistic. Bree has been gone for too long. We've been patient... but now time is dragging and not a word from Bree. If Bree was safe, she would of posted a video by now or at least called Daniel and Jonas. Lucy owes Daniel and Jonas at least the respect in showing that Bree is indeed safe.

Clearly, it was foolish of me to suggest that a message from Bree should be forthcoming.

I was merely worried about the concern of everyone here. There is obviously no need for these concerns. I don't doubt Bree's safety for a moment.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why, because she's with Lucy?

Y'know, I'm sure a lot of parents said the same thing about their kids when they sent them to their priests...and we all know how that turned out, don't we?
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
Why, because she's with Lucy?

Y'know, I'm sure a lot of parents said the same thing about their kids when they sent them to their priests...and we all know how that turned out, don't we?

lmao thats just wrong on so many levels but I love the point you have Esteed Smile

Anyways on a serious level... Ok Apo, for example remember when Daniel was brainwashed? He wasn't safe then. Maybe physically, but they did something to him, so why is Bree any different? For all we know they could be doing the same thing to Bree. Even if Lucy made sure she was safe... how do WE know that? How does Daniel and Jonas know that? Apo... your apart of them aren't you? Did Lucy capture your heart?
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladysolitary85 wrote:

Anyways on a serious level... Ok Apo, for example remember when Daniel was brainwashed? He wasn't safe then. Maybe physically, but they did something to him, so why is Bree any different? For all we know they could be doing the same thing to Bree. Even if Lucy made sure she was safe... how do WE know that? How does Daniel and Jonas know that?

Daniel was perfectly safe during the time he was a guest of The Order. Was he harmed? No.

I just don't think it is wise to make demands of Lucy while Bree is a guest of The Order. I could be wrong.

Lucy is a charming, strong, intelligent woman. The Watchers and Helpers have never done anything to harm Bree. Bree herself said that The Watchers protected her. She is with them now, so she must be safe. It only makes sense.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it only makes sense, Apo.

Why, I remember the chickens they raised on my grandfather's farm. They took good care of those little guys. Just like the Watchers do with Bree. Fed them. Kept them protected from the weather. Made sure they didn't know what was happening when the axe was being prepared. Yep, they protected those little fellas like their own children.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I have to make the priest-child reference again, Apo? Just because we don't know of anything directly harmful done to Bree by the Order, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Given all the evidence we have that the Order are not a group of people determined to bring peace and light and daisies and all that other feel good shit into the world, I'd say it's a safer bet that Bree is being detained against her will, which is certainly harmful.

Care to comment on Bree's dad? Surely those bullets weren't filled with, as Vash put it, "Love and peace!" I hear that when small pellets of lead smack into someone at high speeds, they can be quite harmful.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esteed wrote:
I'd say it's a safer bet that Bree is being detained against her will, which is certainly harmful.

Care to comment on Bree's dad? Surely those bullets weren't filled with, as Vash put it, "Love and peace!" I hear that when small pellets of lead smack into someone at high speeds, they can be quite harmful.

Bree went along of her own volition.

Who fired the shot that killed Bree's dad? Was it Lucy? A Watcher? A Deacon? Someone else?
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Esteed wrote:
I'd say it's a safer bet that Bree is being detained against her will, which is certainly harmful.

Bree went along of her own volition.

Who fired the shot that killed Bree's dad? Was it Lucy? A Watcher? A Deacon? Someone else?

Bree went along of her own volition to save a girl that was nothing more than bait. It's not free will if deception is used to hinder the proper decision-making faculties. Nice try, though.

Lee Harvey Oswald. No, wait, somebody else received his bullet in their brainpan... Hmm, I seem to remember from the video a bunch of black clad men determined to return Bree to people that were very interested in regaining control of her...

Yep, sounds like the Order to me. Wouldn't surprise me if they employed guys like Lee Harvey, though. Gotta love those fictitious ethics, huh? So easy to just shrug off whenever your agenda needs advancing.

Question is, Apo, what's your agenda?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: