Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What was in the box?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: What was in the box? Reply with quote

So what was in the box that you found? Also I loved the shoes Very Happy
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What was in the box? Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
Also I loved the shoes Very Happy

Same here. Your fashion sense is great, Sarah.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: What was in the box? Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Sarah is the best thing to have come into DannyB's life. He better not screw this up. Razz
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: What was in the box? Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
Lurker wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Sarah is the best thing to have come into DannyB's life. He better not screw this up. Razz

No! He needs to follow his heart, not the broken part! His heart belongs to Bree, others just keep getting in the way...they are all substitutes. Why else has he stayed with her through all of this?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: What was in the box? Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
No! He needs to follow his heart, not the broken part! His heart belongs to Bree, others just keep getting in the way...they are all substitutes. Why else has he stayed with her through all of this?

The Order's not happy with him either, and had his house bugged that time he took off. He's had good reason to stick with her and Jonas. Besides, even if he's not in love with her anymore (which I don't believe he is, and hope he's not; she was only good at hurting him), he would still love her.
GawainsChallenge
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work finding the box, Sarah; you were being a good observer if nothing else. Now try to imagine what you can accomplish if you really set your mind to this thing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: