Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your cousin
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Agree
Yes
86%
 86%  [ 26 ]
No
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way Jonas and DB need to get in contact with these people, and I think it's time we upped are level of involvement. Does anybody know where Julia is?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Toby was at the party, he was most likely in on all this, as part of HoO. So, what good does it do to find his cousin, who might be brainwashed too?

And, for the record, I didn't vote.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atnegam wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:
megs229 wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:
What about Tanya?

who's tanya?

In the "D-bone remix" of the Uncle Dan video, I think it's Toby? talking to this girl, Tanya, and he says something about talking to Alex so Tanya can get her nephews... what I think he says is file. I could be wrong.

But then they notice Daniel filming and she introduces herself and the dude gets all angry at daniel.

It is probably better to track down a relative, than to start hunting for all the party guests.

Well, at the time I though she was probably someone to be concerned about, and it looks like I was right, considering the new video.
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
If Toby was at the party, he was most likely in on all this, as part of HoO. So, what good does it do to find his cousin, who might be brainwashed too?

And, for the record, I didn't vote.

So they can spy and break into his house!

At this point, even if they found Alex, she would probably be more careful about what she revealed. Toby may have all sorts of stuff about Jonas's parents, Sonia, Carl, and other stuff!

It would help to know his exact relation to Alex and Jonas.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atnegam has a point, Sarahphobia. We need to gather as much intell as we can possibly get before we make our next move. As far as we know the HoO and the Order has Bree. Where? We are not exactly sure of. We have to go about this with our head instead of our guts if we want to stop them.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably doesn't know anything, even if he is in the Order.
Don't forget how much pain Jonas was in during the whole Aunt Alex thing. I don't think he needs his emotions about his family re-evoked.
The Order doesn't tell its members anything. They are better off finding Bree's location based on her most recent video (which they failed to mention in theirs).
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
He probably doesn't know anything, even if he is in the Order.
Don't forget how much pain Jonas was in during the whole Aunt Alex thing. I don't think he needs his emotions about his family re-evoked.
The Order doesn't tell its members anything. They are better off finding Bree's location based on her most recent video (which they failed to mention in theirs).

But he can kill 2 birds with 1 stone this way! Let's look at what Jonas wants to do right now:
1. Find Bree
2. Find his parents

His cousin is a connection to both (if he is indeed in the Order). Toby seems the sort of fellow who would be of assistance even if it is just to have his house broken into and to get tied up for awhile.

If he isn't in the Order, maybe Jonas can have happy family time.

(I love how I have been watching the videos since summer and only now I contribute and it is to defend this idea until Jonas tracks down his cousin).
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: You could break him. Reply with quote

Once you get Bree back, you should definitely contact your cousin Toby. He looked like he wanted to talk to you and he looked like he felt a little guilty. I think you could break him. Are his parents the same as Alex's? How is he related to you?
atnegam
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: You could break him. Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
Once you get Bree back, you should definitely contact your cousin Toby. He looked like he wanted to talk to you and he looked like he felt a little guilty. I think you could break him. Are his parents the same as Alex's? How is he related to you?

They don't have the same parents. Alex is his aunt. Toby is his cousin.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: You could break him. Reply with quote

atnegam wrote:
Cleo wrote:

They don't have the same parents. Alex is his aunt. Toby is his cousin.

Oops. OK...brief brain lapse there, but I'm still wondering what branch of the family Toby is from. I assume that he's the child of Jonas' dad's full brother. Is that right, Jonas? You said Alex was your dad's only sister (or half-sister, really). You also said that Alex's mom was much younger than your grandpa, so I doubt your aunt Alex could have a full brother old enough to have had a child Toby's age. So...either Toby isn't part of the Order and was just at Alex's party visiting, which seems a bit unlikely, OR Alex had converted other members of your family who weren't related to her mom (the original Order connection). I'm wondering when and how that might've happened. Why hadn't you talked to Toby in so long? How did he react after your parents died? Are his parents still living? Do you think they're part of the Order too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: