Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you want to get back at your sister
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: If you want to get back at your sister Reply with quote

Sarah,

You seem like a sweet girl so let me give you some advice. Get the hell out of Texas. you live in a town with about 600 people and the next biggest city is so place called Lumkin (or something like that). Get in your car and go to Cali. Danny is a nice guy and you could twist him around your finger.

Cheers
DasGlockenspiel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm this seems like a good idea [/sarcasm]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggested the same thing! Sarah, you have no plans for the summer, not planning on going to college in the fall.
Are you up for a road trip?
I know you've thought about going with them when they first left Zavalla. Once you graduate from High School, you are considered "emancipated" as we have discussed before.

Are you still thinking of going to Cali? Smile
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DasGlockenspiel
You don't need to be rude. Sarah has been talking about leaving Zavalla anyway.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left home at 18. Travel a bit. It's a great thing to do, and you can taylor your trip to involve whatever youre interested in. If not California then somewhere else Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's Taylor. Sorry about the back-and-forth between Sarah and I last night. We finally came out of our rooms and talked a bit. I apologized for overreacting about the pictures, etc. You guys were right, I should't have called her a slut. Embarassed Sarah also had a long talk with our mom. They were up pretty late... I overheard Sarah talking about traveling and going on some type of a trip. I think she was trying to convince mom to let her go somewhere. I think she did because when I woke up this morning Sarah was gone. She didn't leave a note or anything. I hope she's ok.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope she is okay too. I am glad that you all got to talk and hopefully work out your problems. I just hope that Sarah and your mom weren't fighting when she left, and it was okay with both of them.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope she's ok too. She seems quite stret smart so I'm sure she'll be ok. Let us knwo if you hear from her.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wrathie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Hi, it's Taylor. Sorry about the back-and-forth between Sarah and I last night. We finally came out of our rooms and talked a bit. I apologized for overreacting about the pictures, etc. You guys were right, I should't have called her a slut. Embarassed Sarah also had a long talk with our mom. They were up pretty late... I overheard Sarah talking about traveling and going on some type of a trip. I think she was trying to convince mom to let her go somewhere. I think she did because when I woke up this morning Sarah was gone. She didn't leave a note or anything. I hope she's ok.

*big hugs* i'm sure Sarah will be fine, i bet she was pining for Daniel Wink...nothing to worry about as i bet Sarah is a tough cookie right?
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Taylor, I hope she's okay too. She seems like she can handle herself, though. Maybe getting away for a little while will help her clear her head of the family stuff, just long enough to realize what's important.

I know how it is to worry about a sibling. My sister wasn't picking up her phone the other day when I was trying to get a hold of her (she broke an appointment, which isn't like her)... I was looking up accident reports and calling everyone I could. Turns out she just fell asleep ... but to me, it was better safe than sorry.

When does school end for you? What are you going to do for the summer.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taylor! Thank you for letting us know. I know it is tough when you see a loved one act in a way you feel uncomfortable. I used to squabble with my brother, still do to this day. He's younger than I though, he thinks he is immortal. Rolling Eyes But, I just love him from a distance.

So, did Sarah already graduate then? Does she have her own car? Have you asked your Mom about where Sarah is, or going?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, you guys are great. I know Sarah is a big girl and can take care of herself. I just worry sometimes. Anyway, I don't think she and my mom ended things on bad terms. My mom would have told me... she's in meetings all day and I can't reach her. But if something was wrong she would have left a note or called me. I just hope Sarah calls or sends me a text. She should let me know she's ok.

Bummer. Sarah gets out of this town and I'm stuck here. Good thing school ends soon. I was thinking of going to camp this summer (no, not that kind of camp Wink ) and maybe working as a counselor. Or taking some classes and get ahead in school a bit. It all sounds pretty boring though.
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to here that you don't think they ended things on a bad note. That is definately a good thing. I'm sure she will get in contact with you soon enough. She probably just wants some time to herself first.
On the subject of summer, just don't spend your whole summer working or taking classes. You need a little time just to be a kid and enjoy it. Believe me, you might regret it later if you don't. I grew up way to fast. lol
Unless you would like to trade lives for a little while, you can have my job and all Very Happy
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you could go help the boys find Bree? If your mom lets you.

You are incredibly smart, and great with all the things that have been going on, you'd be an asset to the team.
Wrathie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Thanks everyone, you guys are great. I know Sarah is a big girl and can take care of herself. I just worry sometimes. Anyway, I don't think she and my mom ended things on bad terms. My mom would have told me... she's in meetings all day and I can't reach her. But if something was wrong she would have left a note or called me. I just hope Sarah calls or sends me a text. She should let me know she's ok.

Bummer. Sarah gets out of this town and I'm stuck here. Good thing school ends soon. I was thinking of going to camp this summer (no, not that kind of camp Wink ) and maybe working as a counselor. Or taking some classes and get ahead in school a bit. It all sounds pretty boring though.

I guess worrying is just part of a sister's job right? Wink and btw you're welcome Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: