Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you want to get back at your sister
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Thanks everyone, you guys are great. I know Sarah is a big girl and can take care of herself. I just worry sometimes. Anyway, I don't think she and my mom ended things on bad terms. My mom would have told me... she's in meetings all day and I can't reach her. But if something was wrong she would have left a note or called me. I just hope Sarah calls or sends me a text. She should let me know she's ok.

Bummer. Sarah gets out of this town and I'm stuck here. Good thing school ends soon. I was thinking of going to camp this summer (no, not that kind of camp Wink ) and maybe working as a counselor. Or taking some classes and get ahead in school a bit. It all sounds pretty boring though.

Well, when you do find out from your Mom where Sarah is, be sure to let us know. Please? We haven't known her long, but I think I speak for many, when I say, we care about her. And, you too, of course! Wink

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allisonjenna wrote:
Maybe you could go help the boys find Bree? If your mom lets you.

You are incredibly smart, and great with all the things that have been going on, you'd be an asset to the team.

I think Taylor is a great addition, with her computer skills, she could help from home just with her computer knowledge!

allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:
Maybe you could go help the boys find Bree? If your mom lets you.

You are incredibly smart, and great with all the things that have been going on, you'd be an asset to the team.

I think Taylor is a great addition, with her computer skills, she could help from home just with her computer knowledge!

True! But I wouldn't mind seeing her in California!
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since Taylor is younger, and still in school, I am sure it is a little difficult for Taylor's Mom to say "OK, go play with your new male friends from California. Yeah, those guys that you met on the internet."

I am sure it was very difficult for Taylor and Sarah's Mom to allow Sarah to leave so soon. Especially since there has been some family issues in the past months. Who knows, at this point, where Sarah has gone? Hopefully, we find out soon, where she is headed.

For Sarah, a different story, since Sarah is technically old enough to do as she now pleases, Mom can only send her out with a blessing if she hopes for Sarah to keep in touch.

allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But maybe Taylor's mom will let her be with Sarah. That way they're watching out for each other. If Sarah wants her to.

I'm sure it won't end up that way, but I like Taylor and want to see a lot more of her skillz in action.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allisonjenna wrote:
But maybe Taylor's mom will let her be with Sarah. That way they're watching out for each other. If Sarah wants her too.

I'm sure it won't end up that way, but I like Taylor and want to see a lot more of her skillz in action.

That is a possibility! But, would also leave Mom with "empty nest syndrome"

The possibilities are endless...I guess everything willplay out as it goes!
Taylor, if you are still here, have you thought of joining Daniel and Jonas in their search to find Bree? Whether or not that is where your sister ends up being?

allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:
But maybe Taylor's mom will let her be with Sarah. That way they're watching out for each other. If Sarah wants her too.

Taylor, if you are still here, have you thought of joining Daniel and Jonas in their search to find Bree? Whether or not that is where your sister ends up being?

Or it might leave Mom and Dad some time to try and work it out... or deal with their problems by themselves and not take it out on the kids.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

allisonjenna wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:

Or it might leave Mom and Dad some time to try and work it out... or deal with their problems by themselves and not take it out on the kids.

See? ANOTHER possibility! Let's see what the days ahead bring!

soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
allisonjenna wrote:

I wish I could be with Jonas and Daniel and help them find Bree. I doubt my mom would let me go. You never know... stranger things have happened. If or until that happens I am here at my computer offering any help I can.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Taylor, do you think that is where Sarah went?

soccerstar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

I really don't know. Last week she was talking about going on the road to follow some band she likes. Also, we've never been to the Grand Canyon. I remember her saying something about "finding herself" there. On the other hand, she really grew close to Daniel and Jonas in the short time they were here. Honestly, she could be anywhere.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

I really don't know. Last week she was talking about going on the road to follow some band she likes. Also, we've never been to the Grand Canyon. I remember her saying something about "finding herself" there. On the other hand, she really grew close to Daniel and Jonas in the short time they were here. Honestly, she could be anywhere.

If your mom let Sarah go I don't see why she would'nt let you go if you get along with her better than Sarah does. You could have tagged along with her from the beginning, and you're better off together than on your own, in my opinion. Besides, road trips are awesome, especially with friends. Things like that are unforgettable Very Happy

What mode of transportation did she use by the way?

Last edited by Inigo on Thu May 24, 2007 3:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
qutestshorty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:
Thanks everyone, you guys are great. I know Sarah is a big girl and can take care of herself. I just worry sometimes. Anyway, I don't think she and my mom ended things on bad terms. My mom would have told me... she's in meetings all day and I can't reach her. But if something was wrong she would have left a note or called me. I just hope Sarah calls or sends me a text. She should let me know she's ok.

Bummer. Sarah gets out of this town and I'm stuck here. Good thing school ends soon. I was thinking of going to camp this summer (no, not that kind of camp Wink ) and maybe working as a counselor. Or taking some classes and get ahead in school a bit. It all sounds pretty boring though.

i think you should talk to your mom to let you go an the trip with sara for the summer. it will be good for you guys to get closer and maybe you guys could go help jonas and dan. plus the videos will be great lol.
live life alittle, your toooo young to be taking things to serously.

ohh and i wanna come too lol lol
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soccerstar wrote:

Any idea if your sister was coming to see me?
Wrathie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainAwesome wrote:
soccerstar wrote:

Any idea if your sister was coming to see me?
Laughing you wish Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: