Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Do These Questions Mean?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sammy214
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: What Do These Questions Mean? Reply with quote

Well, I checked out the website: [url]hymnofone.org[/url]
I went to audition, if you look, theres some really strange questions, and I'm wondering, how is that important? So I'm posting the really weird/crazy and unimportant questions.

6. People don’t listen to me when they should

7. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla

10. I enjoy walking on the beach

11. I think aging is a treatable disease

12. I am afraid of the dark

14. I don’t enjoy eating

15. I am my own body

16. Circles make me nervous

19. I believe people lie to me every day

20. I am being watched right now

Then of course is the written questions. Some of them like #'s: 20, 19, and 6 are something psychos think in scary movies, lol.

Well, explain to me why these things like, Vanilla is my favorite ice cream is important?

Oh, and sorry if this was posted or mentioned before. I didn't see it, I only saw someones test scores, lol, sorry!
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good question. It seems to me these questions could be completely meaningless or they could be targeted to determine personality traits. Fondness for vanilla, for example, may indicate someone who's very bland and unwilling to take chances. Walking on the beach may indicate someone who's thoughtful and introspective, perhaps a loner. I don't enjoy eating could be about self esteem and one's image of oneself. I am my own body could be to show if a person sees himself as part of a whole or an individual.

I have no idea about the circles thing...
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was thinking something along the same lines BK. I was also thinking that not all of the questions are scored, but are just there as fillers and to throw you off. just my thought though. I also am guessing that the written response questions are not scored in the quiz itself but maybe the score they give you is to throw you off and then someone will personally read the written responses and contact those that they are interested in. Maybe that way, the score that you get doesn't completely determine whether or not you are accepted. just a guess though.
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's obviously vanilla ice cream and spin art Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: i think the questions should be analyzed more Reply with quote

like for instance this one:

11. I think aging is a treatable disease

i mean, wtf?

how about this one:

15. I am my own body

free will?

uhmmm:

16. Circles make me nervous

has anyone tried clicking strongly disagree for all of them?
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember a conversation I had with someone once about circles being evil... Let me hunt around a little and see if it was more than his deranged imagination....
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many people out there who believe that we can obtain immortality, and therefore would consider aging as something curable.

There have been many thoughts that the ceremony has something to do with the Order trying to find the key to immortality.
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be interesting since aging is one of the hugest mysteries in science...but what does the ceremony have to do with immortality? how do they figure they can solve that puzzle? some king of aging that has something to do with bree? and what about the other quesions?
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give up on Heaven...seems we need to think aging is treatable. Also that quote on the front page. Which leads me to wonder...maybe all the 'right' answers are in the videos? Anybody remember Bree ever talking about ice cream?
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing so far on evil, but a circle with a single point in the middle is a symbol of the sun. In freemasonry the same symbol means control of the passions.

It might be worthwhile to dig up some of the speculation on the order symbol (circle with a point in the middle, three verticle lines... it was part of the story before it was part of opaphid afterall...).

Also note the symbol of the Hymn of One is a half circle with a point in the middle.

And the most promising thing?

Finding the phrase 'squaring the circle' and its various uses as a metaphor for a variety of things. This one was adopted by Crowley. In Gematria he gives the problem, "I am the finite square; I wish to be one with the infinite circle." His answer is his magic word, Abrahadabra.

Which is all very interesting, but does it have any relevence?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Combined two similar discussions together, FYI...
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didn't talk about ice cream, but all of them were wearing white...
Farva
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went back and checked and Daniel mentions in one video that the Order serves them ice cream but he doesn't mention the flavor. And I meant the collection of videos. But that could just be me wishing for an OpAPHID style trail of bread crumbs...
hella
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Combined two similar discussions together, FYI...

well thats a neat lil trick...good job!
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

I have no idea about the circles thing...

Circles could mean groups of people like social clicks or dark organizations. Actually it is more of a psychological profiling question. Questions like this and are you afraid of the dark. Point to the person you really are and not the person who you want to be. It is much harder to understand what the person is looking for so the answer is more honest.

X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: