Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How about a section for discussion of fan character vlogs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: How about a section for discussion of fan character vlogs? Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the first in a series of steps we will be taking to enable fans to create their own charaters and storylines.

Quote:
the ability to create and "admin" storylines with characters you and your friends create,

I love this idea. Smile Can we have a forum section for related discussion?

Edit:

Eep. I just realized that maybe it's intended that we discuss that stuff in the "assorted accounts and videos" section?

I guess this is me asking. Smile

Alright, editing again, because I'm cool like that.

Since there seems to be so much focus on Cassie-variants, maybe we could keep the current assorted accounts and videos for Cassie-related assorted accounts and videos, as it seems to be used for pretty much right now, and then have another section with maybe headings for how-to discussion, and discussion of what's going on in other peoples' character vlogs?

Hope that makes sense. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: