Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grow Up.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Grow Up. Reply with quote

Sarah, your whole stupid teenager act is getting old. Grow up, and get serious. These people--the Order/Hymn of One--they mean business. Haven't you seen some of Bree, Daniel, and Jonas' old videos? They murdered Bree's dad, have kidnapped and drugged them multiple times, and they are very powerful.

Take this more seriously and try to help, or go back home to Texas. If you don't watch out, their next victim could be you.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether, chill. Sarah is a lot of things but an idiot isn't one of them. Let her do her on thing. She has more things to deal with then any of us know, and she doesn't need to go back into a situation where she is look down upon by the people that are suppose to love her no matter what.
R8tedR1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll love her no matter what.

Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Haether, chill. Sarah is a lot of things but an idiot isn't one of them. Let her do her on thing. She has more things to deal with then any of us know, and she doesn't need to go back into a situation where she is look down upon by the people that are suppose to love her no matter what.

Her dad left, big deal. She needs some perspective. The way she's acting could get them killed. The Order has every reason to off Daniel and Jonas at this point. Her attracting attention to them at an Order hot spot is very dangerous. She just needs to realize this isn't a joke. She has graduated high school, it's time to be an adult.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether, she is a grown woman that can make her own descions and take care of herself. And I doubt the dad thing is the only thing she has to deal with. Besides we don't know where she is at the moment. For all we know she ran off and joined HoO. But that doesn't matter at the moment. What matters she is doing what she is doing now to figure things out. It is what she needs. Not some joker from Washington D.C. telling her what to do. So please back off.
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Haether, she is a grown woman that can make her own descions and take care of herself. And I doubt the dad thing is the only thing she has to deal with. Besides we don't know where she is at the moment. For all we know she ran off and joined HoO. But that doesn't matter at the moment. What matters she is doing what she is doing now to figure things out. It is what she needs. Not some joker from Washington D.C. telling her what to do. So please back off.

We know where she is, she's with Daniel and Jonas in the latest video.
So maybe you should go watch that, and you'll understand my post.

and really, some "joker" from Washington DC, that's the best you can do?

it is spelled DEFINITELY
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Grow Up. Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
Sarah, your whole stupid teenager act is getting old. Grow up, and get serious. These people--the Order/Hymn of One--they mean business. Haven't you seen some of Bree, Daniel, and Jonas' old videos? They murdered Bree's dad, have kidnapped and drugged them multiple times, and they are very powerful.

Take this more seriously and try to help, or go back home to Texas. If you don't watch out, their next victim could be you.

I second this motion.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well excuse me I just happen to wake up a little while ago so it takes a little while for my brain to start up again without coffee which I'm in no mood to make and I didn't feel like checking the videos for something new. But either way Sarah doesn't need to be badgered by somebody that doesn't know her. Let Daniel and Jonas handle her. Well atleast Daniel anyway.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody needs to chill.

Haether. Yeah, she needs to take this more seriously. But she was also on a bus for 27 hours. I don't think anyone would be a ray of sunshine after that, so maybe cut her a little slack, eh? Especially with the video description, there was apparently a fight between Sarah and her mom. That kind of thing can get emotionally messy.

Sorrow? You really need to relax, man. No need to start calling people names. Especially over nothing more than some text on a computer screen.

Sarah, glad to see you're okay. Hope you get that shower, and maybe some sleep. I think that might help.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much like me, I think our emoSarah is misunderstood. And, she tries too hard.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let her be what she wants to be (whatever that is). I don't see the need to be in a rush to grow up. I find it admirable that she doesn't conform with society.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Let her be what she wants to be (whatever that is). I don't see the need to be in a rush to grow up. I find it admirable that she doesn't conform with society.

let her be who she wants to be

but not at the expense of D, J & B!!

hehehe; didn't realize that rhymed till just now. Smile
jbopp
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Inigo wrote:

let her be who she wants to be

but not at the expense of D, J & B!!

hehehe; didn't realize that rhymed till just now. Smile

Exactly, she can be whomever it is she's going to be and go about finding herself however she wants to, but she has to understand that she's with D&J now and they're really in deep into this. Sarah, please be careful! Don't get yourself or them killed!
Rezzin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, dont listen to em Sarah, i think youre awesome, although you'd prolly think im a lame ass for even saying that... but that one of the things i like about you. plus, you wardrobe is sweet as hell. i wish i could take a peek in your closet, but i have a feeling a skeleton or two may attack Twisted Evil
well stay yourself, dont let people bug you and please!!!!, mess with Daniels heads some more!!!!!!!!! (yes, i know i wrote "heads" thats intentional)
keep up the good work you sexy bitch, you!
marlasinger
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, ive taken 56 hour busrides - she just needed a shower. Wink

The Bree Solution.
http://one.revver.com/watch/330795

"Also... im in ur canons... supporting all ur marlas."
-AutoPilate
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: