Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How fast can you drive???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: How fast can you drive??? Reply with quote

I think you only have till next Friday to find Bree. Do you know where your going and do you remember where you've been. I think you should follow the path of Roger Williams.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma are you meaning to tell us that Bree is at or near the Roger Williams Hotel in New York City?
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeartofSorrow wrote:
Gemma are you meaning to tell us that Bree is at or near the Roger Williams Hotel in New York City?

I think Jonas understands what I'm saying but ask yourself who that hotel was named for.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get over yourself crowley. You aren't telling this story. So quit with the "mysterious" little comments and start contributing to the real stuff.

Great Aunt Sue from http://2grandmas.com
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Get over yourself crowley. You aren't telling this story. So quit with the "mysterious" little comments and start contributing to the real stuff.

I never thought of myself as mysterious dear.
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:

Well, that was out of nowhere. Considering that we're 'in character' here, what story do you speak of?

On a personal note: Why should GC quit enjoying herself to suit you? Seems like someone should get over themselves, but it ain't necessarily her. Razz
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
sack36 wrote:

Well, that was out of nowhere. Considering that we're 'in character' here, what story do you speak of?

On a personal note: Why should GC quit enjoying herself to suit you? Seems like someone should get over themselves, but it ain't necessarily her. Razz

She is free to say what she wants. I think she is just sad about Bree's new found happiness and wants to blame me. I'm just trying to point Jonas in the right direction.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
HenrySugar wrote:
sack36 wrote:

I speak of the story that Daniel, Jonas, and Bree are letting us be privy to. That she wants to hijack it into her private little tet-a-tet PM is just plain rude!
Quote:

You obviously don't prowl the forums the way you used to, Henry. She's been irritating people and confusing newbees for weeks. She can enjoy herself just fine by cooperating with the rest of us instead of pulling us cross purposes.

Quote:
She is free to say what she wants. I think she is just sad about Bree's new found happiness and wants to blame me. I'm just trying to point Jonas in the right direction.

I am sad about Bree's new found "happiness" since it's clear it is artificially induced and to be short lived. Feel free to point Jonas in whatever direction you wish, but do it here in the forum and stop with this other crap.
MayhemII
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: How fast can you drive??? Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
I think you only have till next Friday to find Bree. Do you know where your going and do you remember where you've been. I think you should follow the path of Roger Williams.

Roger Williams founded RI didn't he?
00:19:07] MayhemII: Bree what genre of music is "your song"?

[00:19:33] lonelygirl15: genre? the genre of eternal happiness. hmmmmmmm
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
HenrySugar wrote:
sack36 wrote:

I speak of the story that Daniel, Jonas, and Bree are letting us be privy to. That she wants to hijack it into her private little tet-a-tet PM is just plain rude!
Quote:

You obviously don't prowl the forums the way you used to, Henry. She's been irritating people and confusing newbees for weeks. She can enjoy herself just fine by cooperating with the rest of us instead of pulling us cross purposes.

Quote:

I am sad about Bree's new found "happiness" since it's clear it is artificially induced and to be short lived. Feel free to point Jonas in whatever direction you wish, but do it here in the forum and stop with this other crap.

As I said your free to your opinion, but you won't impose your will on me.
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<clearing throat>

Hey, Jonas!! Gemma, Sack, Henry, and Mayhem are all here to help you out, as are everyone on the forums, of course! <beaming grin>

Me, I dunno. I was so pleased when I thought there was a potential clue here with "Roger Williams" I could answer...cuz the first thing I thought of was the song "King of the Road"...and the line "Destination Bangor Maine." Only problem is, that was Roger Miller. Teach me to try to get poor ol' Binky the Brain Cell kick-started pre-5am! <snicker>

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chershaytoute wrote:
<clearing throat>

Hey, Jonas!! Gemma, Sack, Henry, and Mayhem are all here to help you out, as are everyone on the forums, of course! <beaming grin>

Me, I dunno. I was so pleased when I thought there was a potential clue here with "Roger Williams" I could answer...cuz the first thing I thought of was the song "King of the Road"...and the line "Destination Bangor Maine." Only problem is, that was Roger Miller. Teach me to try to get poor ol' Binky the Brain Cell kick-started pre-5am! <snicker>

Even if you picked that wrong person that is some good thinking. I had never heard of Rodger Miller but I do know the song. I wonder if he was any relation to Henry Miller? I guess I should have my coffee.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: How fast can you drive??? Reply with quote

MayhemII wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Roger Williams founded RI didn't he?

That’s correct Rodger Williams was kicked out of the Massachusetts Bay Colony for his religious beliefs and founded Rhode Island upon the concept of Freedom of Religion. It is because of him that people in the United States today enjoy a constitutional right to Freedom of Religion as he was the first political leader to embrace this concept. Also contrary to popular belief the American Revolution began in Rhode Island when a small group of Freemasons sunk the British Naval vessel Gatsby in Narragansett Bay. This act inspired their fellow Freemasons in Boston to latter launch the Boston Tea Party. Very Happy
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas, would you agree that the question is not freedom of religion, but whether Bree has indeed made a "free" choice of religion? Mind-controlled submission, programming, chip insertion, spin art, interrogation while under the influence of drugs, and kidnapping do not the ingredients of freedom of choice make.

What do you say, Jonas?
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Mon May 28, 2007 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Jonas, would you agree that the question is not freedom of religion, but whether Bree has indeed make a "free" choice of religion? Mind-controlled submission, programming, chip insertion, spin art, interrogation while under the influence of drugs, and kidnapping do not the ingredients of freedom of choice make.

What do you say, Jonas?

Bree made a choice to return to the Order. You saw her get in the car with Lucy of her own free will. What proof do you have that she has been drugged, ect? Bree was clearly on the wrong path. For God's sake she kidnapped a little girl. I think the structured environment of the Order is the best place for her. Wouldn't you agree Jonas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: