Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel and Sarah
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LyssaJay wrote:
seriously, Daniel likes everyone!
I dont know if I want him to be with Sarah though. I really liked when it was him and Bree, it seemed genuine (until he started whoring himself off)

eh I guess thats old news. Him and Sarah would definitely be an interesting match

WTH? Bree has never been interested in him. Why do you guys want him to keep getting rejected publically?

I guess he should just put on a chastity belt and be done with it.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.

Last edited by longlostposter on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LyssaJay wrote:
seriously, Daniel likes everyone!
I dont know if I want him to be with Sarah though. I really liked when it was him and Bree, it seemed genuine (until he started whoring himself off)

Daniel just wanted to share himself with someone and give them affection and loyalty (while receiving the same). The closest Bree's capable of coming to that is leading someone on, using them and then throwing them away.
hockeygurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at it, Sarah's probably the first one Daniel actually has real feelings for. Watch how he avoids her but smiles to himself! That's a good sign he's playing hard to get OR being careful --after how it went with Alex.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on the whole Sarah and Daniel thing, it seems he is very focused on helping Bree first.

Did you see his room when Sarah made her video "Entertaining Myself"?

He had the Nancy Drew books on the headboard bookshelf, and P. Monkey was comfy close next to Daniel's little PuppyBeast.

And there is only one bunch of pillows, not 2, so I don't think anyone else is in that bed but Daniel at night.

My thought is, when he goes to bed at night (alone) he uses P.Monkey to focus his thoughts and possible answers for Bree's current actions. And probably to remember Grillz, lol.

I loooooooove Sarah, and it is possible she may gain some attention from Daniel. Daniel is looking for someone, so he has had some relations, but I truly believe his heart belongs to Bree.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah would lead Daniel astray Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel is over Bree, IMO, and good for him. She doesn't want him...let him move on.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Mystico
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
My take on the whole Sarah and Daniel thing, it seems he is very focused on helping Bree first.

I don't think that at all. When Jonas was yelling for Daniel to hurry up and Bree was yelling for help, all DB was doing was making sure Sarah was alright. He was the driver so he had to know that Bree and Jonas couldn't get away until he got in the car. Instead he started running towards Sarah.

Proud member:
Lurker Fan Club
DB Fan Club
Sarah Fan Club
The Daniel-Sarah Romance Promotion Force
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystico wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

I don't think that at all. When Jonas was yelling for Daniel to hurry up and Bree was yelling for help, all DB was doing was making sure Sarah was alright. He was the driver so he had to know that Bree and Jonas couldn't get away until he got in the car. Instead he started running towards Sarah.

So, what if it were Jonas fighting with the guy? Would Daniel have stuck around and help Jonas? Or take off?

Or what if it was Jonas holding the camera, would he had shown concern for Sarah struggling to get away?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: