Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New cannon/acrowleyorder
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is gemma dead?
yes
55%
 55%  [ 24 ]
NO
44%
 44%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 43

nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting fanfic Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fan-created fiction, and she should be applauded for being the first to bring Gemma into the fan-fic realm! Smile So moving this discussion there so as not to confuse people.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting aside the lack of a story and the pointless ramming down our throats of the same irrelevant locations, symbolism, and historical figures, it makes absolutely no sense that a canon character would continually use clearly OOC images of "themselves" and the other actors, and even other unrelated celebrities. Come on, is Tom Green part of the order? When did Daniel get to party with Gemma? Oh yeah and between blogs Bree slips into her mom's sexy red night gown, or even worse, dresses up as a trucker and lights up a cigarrette.

Even with all this, I wouldn't mind people finding something interesting in it, as any fan of the actors probably would. That is, until I saw the "graphic content" images. After seeing that, I encourage everyone to ignore and dismiss anything put forth by this irresponsible wannabe as utter crap.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the creator will make it part of the story it is the 83 most subscribed this week. The creators don't seem to have their heart set on her being dead so maybe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Putting aside the lack of a story and the pointless ramming down our throats of the same irrelevant locations, symbolism, and historical figures, it makes absolutely no sense that a canon character would continually use clearly OOC images of "themselves" and the other actors, and even other unrelated celebrities. Come on, is Tom Green part of the order? When did Daniel get to party with Gemma? Oh yeah and between blogs Bree slips into her mom's sexy red night gown, or even worse, dresses up as a trucker and lights up a cigarrette.

Even with all this, I wouldn't mind people finding something interesting in it, as any fan of the actors probably would. That is, until I saw the "graphic content" images. After seeing that, I encourage everyone to ignore and dismiss anything put forth by this irresponsible wannabe as utter crap.

It is not Tom Green's house, its DannyB's living room.
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why some people get so venomous
and nasty about a fans fanfiction.

I'm not interested in a lot of it. So I simply don't watch what doesnt interest me.

There's no reason to try and bring someone down when they are just trying to have fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o concerr i dont watch it much but by its popularity and the creators uncertainty about the char i think that it could be added that is all im saying
GregGallows
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:

I'm not interested in a lot of it. So I simply don't watch what doesnt interest me.

There's no reason to try and bring someone down when they are just trying to have fun.

Because it's not being portrayed as fanfiction.

Considering how dedicated LG15 fans are, someones gonna go check out that train station.

Im all for Fanfic, its a great thing, but don't pretend to be someone offering crucial information if your not. Its counterproductive.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregGallows wrote:
voyboy wrote:

Because it's not being portrayed as fanfiction.

Considering how dedicated LG15 fans are, someones gonna go check out that train station.

Im all for Fanfic, its a great thing, but don't pretend to be someone offering crucial information if your not. Its counterproductive.

this is true.
balmung480
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i kinda agree. like with Theladylazarus when i found out that wasn't connected to the story i go pissed they said that cassie WAS DEAD and i was pissed then i found out it want real and i got pissed

some fan fics are like teeases they string you along but they are worthless
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:

Voyboy, I have no problem with fanfic. Never had. Even though I disagree with the practice, I can even pass fanfic that pretends to be a canon character. My venom for gemmacrowley/acrowleyorder is solely based on the "graphic content" video. The other videos I don't get, and can't understand how people think it could be canon, but I have no problem with them having fun.

BTW I love your videos, eventhough I sometimes don't understand.
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Important: Safety Facts about the Gemma Crowley Film Series Reply with quote

Neither the Gemma Crowley or acrowleyorder series found on this forum, You-Tube, and Revver are not part of any ARG. Also locations in the video are real and are safe however there is no need for viewers to visit these locations as they will not find any clues. Once again this is not an ARG. I have been concerned by some speculation that the Providence Bus Tunnel (which is still in use) is the location referred in these videos. It is not the location which most fans have correctly identified is the abandoned East Side Train Tunnel. Both ends are sealed (unlike the photos in my video which are older) and you will not be able to enter the tunnel nor should you.
Also no video series should be considered canon until it is included in a video by a canon character or declared such by the Creators of Lonelygirl. This has not yet happen and until that time both Gemma Crowley and acrowleyorder should be considered fan fiction.

When enjoying Gemma Crowley Videos one should do so from home. There are many clues that you can share online with Jonas but there is no reason to visit any of the locations.

Once again this is not an ARG. And please always consider your personal safety while playing ARGs.
Thank you,

The Creator of the Gemma Crowley Film Series
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be part of a Gemma Crowley Video

Thanks to the great fans of the lonelygirl series the Gemma Crowley Film Series (http://www.youtube.com/acrowleyorder) is now the 12th most subscribed Directors Channel on YouTube this month.

We are interested in putting together a video outside of the Gemma Crowley storyline which includes video clips of lonelygirl fans who both love and hate Gemma. If are you interested in taking part then please make a five to ten second video of yourself saying either “Gemma Lives” or “Gemma is Dead”. Feel free to be creative in your wording but please keep the comments short.

After making your video email a clip of less than 4 MB to egoldstein@excite.com or if you have trouble doing that then simply post your video on YouTube and send us a link.

Once again this is going to be a video outside the Gemma Crowley story line but it should be a fun way to bring the community together.

Cheers,
Gemma Crowley
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> In-Depth Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: