Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0200 - "Be Part of Something" [05/28/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MizzMandi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:

these guys seem to take a lot from Europe.
Crowley was in Europe, wasn't he?
Gemma was in London
why not use THEIR blue moon?
kinda makes me think of how (i coulda sworn) Jews and Muslims in the Middle-East area (don't chew me out; I stink at Geography. Be satisfied that I didn't stop at "the other side of the Atlantic" ), don't they have their own special calenders? and followers of Judaism or Islam, no matter where they are, follow both their own regional calender (usually Gregorian... or whatever) AND the special calender of their religion? I'm saying the HoO could have a calender that has the GMT blue moon as happening on our June 1.

You may be onto something as well. Because the symbols we've seen have been Egyptian, or greek, or some sort of Middle Eastern thing...
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to reiterate that regardless of which date/time zone you consider for when the full moon happens, and whether it's blue or not, the next full moon happens Thursday night-Friday morning instead of Friday night.
MizzMandi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably nothing important but I searched Ancient Egyptian Calanders and found this

http://www.barrygray.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Egypt/ECal.html

Most ancient religions used lunar calendars. All the religious festivals were celebrated on a calendar based on lunar months. Each month started the first evening the New Moon was visible, and lasted for either twenty nine or thirty days, until the first sighting of the next New Moon. The Ancient Egyptian priests also used a lunar calendar for all their religious festivals, but their new month started not the first day the New Moon was visible just after Sunset in the West but the first morning the Old Moon was not visible just before Sunrise in the East.

In Ancient Egypt there were (usually) twelve lunar months in the religious year. The twelfth month was called Wep-Renet. But as twelve lunar months come to only three hundred and fifty four days, slightly less than a solar year, the Priests added an extra month, called Thoth, if the heliacal rising of Serpet occurred during the last eleven days of Wep-Renet, so as to keep the religious calendar in step with the seasonal calendar and the flooding of the Nile. Usually they needed to add the extra month about once every three years.
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TCC.

TCC!

I don't know how, but something clicked for me.

A few weeks ago, we learned about protein synthesis in my science class.

BORING.

But I googled 'protein synthesis TCC' and it turns out TCC is some kind of code thing (my teacher dumbed everything down for us, even though we're "gifted". >.<) for a different amino acid.

So, yeah. I have to go. Hope it helps.

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
Just wanted to reiterate that regardless of which date/time zone you consider for when the full moon happens, and whether it's blue or not, the next full moon happens Thursday night-Friday morning instead of Friday night.

good point.

...but what if the ceremony is friday morning?
Wink u know Westerners and loving midnight ceremonies!!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MizzMandi wrote:
The Ancient Egyptian priests also used a lunar calendar for all their religious festivals, but their new month started not the first day the New Moon was visible just after Sunset in the West but the first morning the Old Moon was not visible just before Sunrise in the East. [/i]

That's interesting. The "Egyptian month" would then start on Friday, coinciding with the start of July.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaneener wrote:
TCC.

TCC!

I don't know how, but something clicked for me.

A few weeks ago, we learned about protein synthesis in my science class.

BORING.

But I googled 'protein synthesis TCC' and it turns out TCC is some kind of code thing (my teacher dumbed everything down for us, even though we're "gifted". >.<) for a different amino acid.

So, yeah. I have to go. Hope it helps.

dunno if this has been talked about, but maybe TCC has to do with the blood trait. (though i dunno how the trait was classified as blood; the "trait: negative" could have been a "warning" of sorts of Jules' sheet, akin to an allergy list.)
MizzMandi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T C C--
There is a carpet cleaning company in Virginia... haha not that that helps... Rolling Eyes

There's a community college in MA called STCC..

www.Stcc.edu

Now I'm just venturing too far I do believe...
I'm getting too into this haha
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's precisely my point. From "help her Friday" and assuming it's a night-time event, most people would be expecting it on Friday night, and advise D&J to act then, which would be too late.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:

That's precisely my point. From "help her Friday" and assuming it's a night-time event, most people would be expecting it on Friday night, and advise D&J to act then, which would be too late.

ah; so, perhaps we need to advise them to do a long-ass stake-out, like, from late Thursday night into Friday.... day?
MizzMandi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.obliquity.com/astro/blue2007.html

I found the above as well... so really I guess we have to assume which time zone they're talking about!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah; so, perhaps we need to advise them to do a long-ass stake-out, like, from late Thursday night into Friday.... day?

Yes, so far all we know is they need to help her on Friday. If (and this is speculation) whatever it is is supposed to happen on the exact night of the full moon, then that's Friday morning.
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MizzMandi wrote:

I found the above as well... so really I guess we have to assume which time zone they're talking about!

Mandi, it's still the same night eventhough it's different dates in different parts of the world. Thursday night / Friday morning.
MizzMandi
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deagol wrote:
MizzMandi wrote:

Mandi, it's still the same night eventhough it's different dates in different parts of the world. Thursday night / Friday morning.

You would wonder why though they wouldn't say it was on Thursday on the calanders though. So are the creaters going to have this thing occure on the technical Friday morning at say, midnight, or on that night, just because that's what they set themselves up for? So that's what I was actually trying to get to.
Sheqinah
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lehcarice9 wrote:
So I was just rereading her transcript on lgpedia.

All of your so-called "answers" are nothing more than lies.

Did anyone else notice that the audition thing on the Hymn of One website got taken down? Coincidence? I dont think that she is only refering to answers in the metaphorical sence. Did anyone write those questions down? Maybe some of those questions have to do with the video...

About the whole moon thing, I think it is really great. I dont know if moon could be directly connected to stone...because blue stone is a material used for building things, whereas the moon is already in its present shape and such. I think it would be really great if that were true. But then again, there has to be some significance to the word stone, as opposed to rock or moon or orbit or whatever.

I really dont think it has anythign to do with stonehenge. Especially since they dotn expect DJST to go to England to save bree...

I also looked up blue stones on google, and one of the birthstones for June people are called moonstones, and can come in blue. whatever, now im just reaching. oh well...

I copied the questions from HoO and put them in the last video thread. Sorry you will have to go dig for it. Up too late now.

About the moon thing. I am only reading the last three pages, but isn't a blue moon a bit of a jump from a blue stone? Just a question maybe someone can help me with. Also I might buy it better if the blue moon was on FRIDAY. Edited to add that Taylor is adding her confidence to the cript being Blue Stone. Unless she has shifted, I assume that is the canon way of saying yeah, you got that part right, now figure out the rest.

Did anyone check out the background sounds, any reverse messages or otherwise hidden stuff?

I suspect since the HYMN of one is using musical terms that someone who knows a bit about music would be helpful for anything left to uncover with this video.

Again, just want to say this, but I am suspecting the motive for the order and the need for Bree's blood has something to do with a fountain of youth. The reference to eternal values in the last video and in the HoO audition form (old age being a treatable disease) seem to me to be clues. Perhaps someone else echoed that already?

OK I guess I said my piece...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 14 of 23

Jump to: