Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What if...?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Cassie is...
A separate personality of Bree's psyche
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
A girl that died during the "ceremony", and returned to save Bree
30%
 30%  [ 13 ]
A disgruntled LG15 fan stalking Jessica Rose
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
A disgruntles LG15 fan stalking other fans
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
A puppetmaster with a strong connection to the creators
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
A space alien from a star near the ex-planet Pluto
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Girl #2, cast to "kill" Jessica Rose (not Bree) in the finale, and shock us all
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

ravensgrace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: What if...? Reply with quote

What if Cassie is not who we believe? Who is Cassie?

Did you know...?

Of all the Jessica Rose photos found by fans, one really stood apart from the others. Anyone know which one?

Why did the creators voice concern for Jessica's safety, after Cassie's second video, but then immediately film at another outdoor location? Was it filmed days/weeks in advance?

As far as we know Cassie has never filmed anything at the hiking video location. Was it too difficult for her to find the location?

The Swimming video was posted on 29 Aug, and This is My Story Now was posted 12 Sep. Why so far apart?

P.S.: Yes, I had to throw some off-the-wall choices into the mix. Wouldn't it be odd if one turned out to be correct? Shocked
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: What if...? Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
As far as we know Cassie has never filmed anything at the hiking video location. Was it too difficult for her to find the location?

Are we sure that "Hiking" and "Swimming" aren't in the same place? Seems to me that they could be. Not sure if it's relevant or not, though.

'mute
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: What if...? Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
ravensgrace wrote:

Are we sure that "Hiking" and "Swimming" aren't in the same place? Seems to me that they could be. Not sure if it's relevant or not, though.

'mute

Good point. I think there is an entire thread on the subject here somewhere. I just need to find it! Laughing
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: What if...? Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:

Of all the Jessica Rose photos found by fans, one really stood apart from the others. Anyone know which one?

To which photo are you referring, and why did it stand out? Contrary to popular belief, I'm afraid that I don't have any "weird collections" of Jessica Rose photos. Wink Laughing
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: What if...? Reply with quote

twistofreality wrote:
To which photo are you referring, and why did it stand out? Contrary to popular belief, I'm afraid that I don't have any "weird collections" of Jessica Rose photos. Wink Laughing

Argh, and I was so certain... Razz

Anyhow, I don't have a copy, and I'm working so I cannot go hunting at the moment. I do remember first spotting it in one of the "OMG BREE IS SO FAKE (shock) (horror)" videos, but I'm sure her collection of photos are all compiled somewhere out there.

Find her photos and play, "One of these things is not like the other", and it shouldn't be difficult to spot. (Laughing I just referenced Sesame Street!)
Rogin
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean the black and white photo with something smeared all over her shirt?
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: What if...? Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
Find her photos and play, "One of these things is not like the other", and it shouldn't be difficult to spot. (Laughing I just referenced Sesame Street!)

Brilliant reference.

Are you referring to the sepia-toned photo that looks like a promo shot for a hack-n-slash film?

Also, I saw one that had Jessica paired with a blonde woman who at least vaguely resembles what we saw of the blonde woman in the new LG video. Jessica looks a lot more like "Bree" in this photo, as well, though my mind may be playing tricks on me at this point.
Rogin
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That photo always made me wonder - it seemed out of place. I agree that the photo looks like "Bree" rather than Jessica.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered if that pic was the "end" of bree...but...didn't really think about it again until now.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently my detective skills suck. i cant find the pic your talking about. i can only find "bree" pics.... i guess i need to try searching with different key words
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
apparently my detective skills suck. i cant find the pic your talking about. i can only find "bree" pics.... i guess i need to try searching with different key words

Not sure what pic you guys are looking for, but there are a bunch at Jess Rose's myspace page. Be sure to click on "pics" so you can see them all. Hope that helps, if not, oh well.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the truth first came out there was a blog site link that had a bunch of pics on it including the clip from a movie she did..it was on there but I have no clue where that link is, now.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone should find the pictures and show me because i dont know whats going on. whats jess rose' myspace?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also been wondering what pic...and what it is supposed to mean.

From what I gather it's kind of a grusome pic and shows that she may have a stalker??? Or not idk Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't the original link, but it has all the pictures.

http://freejavachat.com/lonelygirl15/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: