Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why do I keep getting logged out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cat
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: why do I keep getting logged out? Reply with quote

i'm pretty sure i haven't done anything to offend and yet I had to re-log in just a minute ago Mad i'm more of a lurker but i do occasionally feel like adding my $0.02 so why the heck do i seem to be continuesly(sp??) logged out when i am sure i always log in Mad
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: why do I keep getting logged out? Reply with quote

Cat wrote:
i'm pretty sure i haven't done anything to offend and yet I had to re-log in just a minute ago Mad i'm more of a lurker but i do occasionally feel like adding my $0.02 so why the heck do i seem to be continuesly(sp??) logged out when i am sure i always log in Mad

I assume you mean the forum and not the main page? And you're saying it logs you out while you're in the forum reading messages, etc., and not between visits to the forum? If that's the case, it's probably a cookie issue. Make sure you're not blocking cookies and that your security settings allow cookies to be set for the page.
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that what used to log me out was "Google Web Accelerator".

If you have that, I suggest you turn it off when you visit here.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: