Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum with Updates ONLY???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Forum with Updates ONLY??? Reply with quote

I dunno how helpful this would be, but I think maybe in the section with "New to LG15" and "Questions about LG15" there should be another forum that has posts with updates that go along with the storyline.

What I mean is, yesterday Talor commented on the puzzle in Bree's videos. I think it would be helpful if we had a forum that people who don't visit the forums often to see quickly where Taylor responded about the puzzle.

Something like this as a thread title "[5/28/07] Taylor confirms BENEATH THE BLUE STONE" and in the thread would be a quick link to her post.

Ugh, I'm terrible at explaining things. I think what I mean is that now that LG15 is moving towards having a lot of ARG elements, it would be helpful to have a forum that kept track of where the answers to the puzzles are, or where to find important comments from the In Character discussions. That way people who don't visit a lot can easily access this information, and it should greatly reduce the amount of new posts that are put up about topics that have already been answered.

If I didn't explain anything well please let me know and I'll try again...
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum with Updates ONLY??? Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
I dunno how helpful this would be, but I think maybe in the section with "New to LG15" and "Questions about LG15" there should be another forum that has posts with updates that go along with the storyline.

What I mean is, yesterday Talor commented on the puzzle in Bree's videos. I think it would be helpful if we had a forum that people who don't visit the forums often to see quickly where Taylor responded about the puzzle.

Something like this as a thread title "[5/28/07] Taylor confirms BENEATH THE BLUE STONE" and in the thread would be a quick link to her post.

Ugh, I'm terrible at explaining things. I think what I mean is that now that LG15 is moving towards having a lot of ARG elements, it would be helpful to have a forum that kept track of where the answers to the puzzles are, or where to find important comments from the In Character discussions. That way people who don't visit a lot can easily access this information, and it should greatly reduce the amount of new posts that are put up about topics that have already been answered.

If I didn't explain anything well please let me know and I'll try again...

Maybe what they need is a Hymn of One ARG section, and LGpedia page Smile
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah something like that. Anything to make this more organized. I'm watching people go off with an idea and not even realize that Taylor answered what they are trying to figure out a day ago. Not fair to those people that they are wasting their time because they don't know where to look for the answer.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a good idea, but something that would work better on the LGPedia. Smile
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just suggested the forum because I don't check the pedia that often ( Embarassed ) and there have got to be other people like me.

It was just a suggestion Wink
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it's good to have both.
The problem with the Pedia, is everytime the forum gets rearranged, the links in the pedia get broken.
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libra wrote:
I just suggested the forum because I don't check the pedia that often ( Embarassed ) and there have got to be other people like me.
Maybe a sticky with a link to the article?
Libra
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just figured a sticky with a link to the answer/posts on the forum. Maybe that and links to the pedia article too.

Or just a link to the pedia. Either way would work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: