Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why are there hidden codes inside Hymn Of one Ads?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Why are there hidden codes inside Hymn Of one Ads?
The order wants the gang to find Bree for some reason
8%
 8%  [ 10 ]
Bree isn't completely under the order's spell
20%
 20%  [ 23 ]
There is a mole inside the order
71%
 71%  [ 82 ]
Total Votes : 115

SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
I really think they just want to trap everyone who knows "too much" and dispose of them/brainwash them to forget.

They do have a history of doing that! :O

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
I really think they just want to trap everyone who knows "too much" and dispose of them/brainwash them to forget.

That would be weird if they did. Then send them back home and give her new "parents". She'd start doing vlogs from her room again. Wonder if things would just start over?
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleChickie wrote:
SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

That would be weird if they did. Then send them back home and give her new "parents". She'd start doing vlogs from her room again. Wonder if things would just start over?

That's very Groundhog Day-ish. And exhausting! Should we even look? LOL.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:

That's very Groundhog Day-ish. And exhausting! Should we even look? LOL.

See how long it takes for the de-ja-vu to set in? ha

ETA: Daniel, I think we've proven this science wrong before? haha
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for real, that really really does not need to happen.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

givingin2registering wrote:
yeah I voted mole - nothing else makes sense - even if Bree isn't completely 'under their spell', I'm sure she's not in a position where she can script and make her own videos for Hymn of One!!

I don't see how it can be anyone but Alex really, unless her Dad isn't really dead (they didn't actually see his dead body right? just heard him get shot?)

Think of how long it has been since Bree's dad was shot. Even if he didn't die, he would be physically in no condition to be setting up the script for HoO ads.

Remember, also, he was shot for a reason. They thought he had sold them out or was trying to warn his daughter or something. They wouldn't be giving such a prestigious job to someone they thought was a traitor.

The only possible connection is Alex.
http://2grandmas.com and http://laying8.com
Proud member of the Him of Won and the Humm of Juan
dixiemccoy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: The possibilities... Reply with quote

OK, my thought is it's someone close to Bree's dad. Take a look at the more important recent codes:

They are all similar to the one(s) Bree used to communicate with her father. They use a first-letter principle. I think Tachyon would have varied the code more. Would Alex or Jonas' parents even know to use such a code? Doubtful.

So if Bree's dad is actually dead, then I think the mole is someone he knew well and trusted enough to share the code with. I think that would rule out her mom, judging by how Bree felt towards her after her father was shot.

But then there is the message on the answering machine. Is it *specific* to Jonas and his family or is it just that a childhood memory made it easier to figure out?

Now if I wanted to get all conspiratorial, I'd say that Bree's dad was very close to Jonas' parents or Alex and the Resistance is very tight and well infiltrated into the Order.

I don't think we have enough information yet to figure out who, but I think a mole is the most likely possibility at this point.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Dixie, I can see why you'd not want to believe it's Alex, but that message on the answering machine--Cake, Sid the clown, hall of ponies--was much too specific not to be targeted at Jonas. Had it been cake, clown, ponies then sure, I could see a different scenario but it wasn't and Jonas actually said it was Alex with him at that party.

As for Alex being unable to come up with the code, that particular code is very basic. It is also one of the most well known types of codes. I would be very surprised if Alex was unable to come up with it. Remember, she didn't need to figure it out and she was one of the few people who knew that the TAAG wouldn't have to figure it out alone.
dixiemccoy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I would be very surprised if Alex was unable to come up with it. Remember, she didn't need to figure it out and she was one of the few people who knew that the TAAG wouldn't have to figure it out alone.

Could she come up with it? Sure. But the same code is known to have been almost a hallmark of Bree and her father. So we have possible and probable.

Could it be Alex? Yes. But has Alex been paying attention to the videos to date in order to know the gang would pick up on the codes? Unknown. Could Alex have had a hand in the HoO video scripts? Unknown. Could Alex have had enough influence to alter the phone number on the stack under the blue stone? Unknown.

Normally, I'd say this sounds like Tachyon except for the consistent first-letter-code.

The overall picture looks to me like more than one person working in concert here.

Someone had to:
1. know that our guys would be looking for a code.
2. know that the first-letter code worked before to get messages to them.
3. write the HoO scripts with the code inside.
4. arrange the blue stone stack
5. set up the voicemail message
6. know Bree would be there Friday.
7. want Bree back with Jonas and Daniel.

This doesn't rule out very many possibilities already discussed here. If Bree's father survived the shooting, it is pretty certain he could have weaseled his way back into the Order's good graces. If... But if he is dead, it is also possible someone close to him in the Resistance would know his communications w/ Bree and be able to arrange the code, but then how would they know about Jonas and the party?

If Alex has been watching the videos, she'd know about the code, but did she? What side is she on? Does she prefer the "new girl" do the ceremony and thus want Bree out of the picture? Could she have enough influence to arrange the code to be sent? If so, then she's higher up than I thought.

There is still a lot we don't know and I think it is too early to say definitively. We'll probably have more to go on once we hear from Bree and/or if Jonas could shed more light on his father's work with the Resistance.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dixiemccoy wrote:
Could she come up with it? Sure. But the same code is known to have been almost a hallmark of Bree and her father. So we have possible and probable.

It couldn't have been Bree's father. Even if we discount his death, we can't discount his being shot. It hasn't been long enough by far for him to have recuperated from the wound, let alone ingratiate himself back into the Hymn of One that shot him. Hallmark or no, it's not even possible for Bree's dad to be the sender; while Alex hearing about the code Bree used (or watching the videos) is quite probable. She was, after all, chatty with Daniel.

Last edited by sack36 on Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on where he was shot and how badly he was wounded as to whether he would be in a condition to do it. Really, coming up with a code would be more a mental excercise than a physical one anyway, so as long as he's not in a coma, he'd be good to go.

In any case, sack36 is still correct that we can't discount his being shot, but I think it's for the reason that they wanted him dead at the time that we can't discount it. If they wanted him to die, it seems improbable that they'd entrust him with being around Bree again. They also took his body after shooting him. It seems unlikely that he would survive, and all evidence currently points in another direction.

Alex is certainly the most likely possibility. She went to the party with Jonas and it was her friends in "Sing With Me" and at the Hymn of One seminar.
jesicot
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the idea of a mole, it has to be someone working from the inside, it would be far too complicated otherwise. As much as I'd like it to be Bree, it still doesn't explain the voicemail message. If Alex, Jonas, and Jonas' dad are the only known characters to have been at the party, it almost has to be them. How would Bree or Bree's dad known about it?

It may seem far fetched but I wonder if the kid who's birthday it was could be connected? I know it was the kid of a friend of Jonas' dad who had a birthday there, if Jonas' parents were involved in some kind of order resistance with other friends, there could be this whole gang of teenage order resistors working from the inside. The kid would remember details about the birthday, it was his, and if he was aware of the videos would know to get the information to Jonas...
Just an idea Embarassed
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone asked Jonas who that kid was?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mole could be Bree's Biological father?

I bet it's gunna be Bree's Uncle Razz

ooo or Sarah's Father... Shocked now THAT would be interesting...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
LauraBaby88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think ALex is the mole!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Clues and Puzzles All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: