Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie's video locations
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Cassie's video locations Reply with quote

So Cassie certainly caught our attention by filming both videos at locations where the LG15 crew filmed the LG videos. But then we began expecting it and ruminating that the next video would somehow be linked to locations shown in the Learning to Drive video.

Cassie's proven herself quite inventive (or, as some suggest, she knows these locations because she's involved with the whole thing). So I guess the question is: should we expect another Cassie video that involves Bree's house, now that we've seen it?

As a moderator pointed out in another post, we don't want to encourage trespassing or invading the privacy of completely unrelated people. I'm just supposing that we haven't seen the last of Bree's house...
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, we've seen Bree's house?

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Wait, we've seen Bree's house?

DanielBeast's latest video... He's stalking her now, so he should change his handle to "danieliswatching." Hehe...

'mute
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
DanielBeast's latest video... He's stalking her now, so he should change his handle to "danieliswatching." Hehe...

Ha! Good point! Very Happy
rodrigogar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like i said in another post, if you are local, you live in a given area, and you as a teenager xplore places and stuff, go out with friends, and all, yeah you might know these places, probably you have been to them a few times. Hiking, swimming, running, parks, etc. I mean that park supposely is kinda famous, so what are the odds on NOT finding it. I am pretty much sure that a few people out there know were the swimming video was shot and went like, COOL, WE HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, or HEY THAT WAS OUR SECRET SPOT!.

When i was younger (am only20 some) i used to go everywhere with friends, rivers, lakes, mountains, jumping over fences, you name it. Sometimes if you heard people talking about a place, you might know or not that place. I grew up in Venezuela, and some of the places or secret spots i had with some friends were often used in some commercial/ads shoots. They were our secret place, but doesnt mean nobody had restricted access to it

What i am trying to say, i guess, is that its shouldnt be a big deal how cassie know or not the places, if you know your area, or you are curious enough, you can find it, if there is a will there is a way. They havent showed much outside reference points on their latest videos, which make it a lil difficult to find such places, but not impossible.

Or maybe, she does know or got inside information, even though the creators deny it.

www.youtube.com/user/rodrigogar

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1110
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodrigogar wrote:
like i said in another post, if you are local, you live in a given area, and you as a teenager xplore places and stuff, go out with friends, and all, yeah you might know these places, probably you have been to them a few times. Hiking, swimming, running, parks, etc. I mean that park supposely is kinda famous, so what are the odds on NOT finding it. I am pretty much sure that a few people out there know were the swimming video was shot and went like, COOL, WE HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, or HEY THAT WAS OUR SECRET SPOT!.

When i was younger (am only20 some) i used to go everywhere with friends, rivers, lakes, mountains, jumping over fences, you name it. Sometimes if you heard people talking about a place, you might know or not that place. I grew up in Venezuela, and some of the places or secret spots i had with some friends were often used in some commercial/ads shoots. They were our secret place, but doesnt mean nobody had restricted access to it

What i am trying to say, i guess, is that its shouldnt be a big deal how cassie know or not the places, if you know your area, or you are curious enough, you can find it, if there is a will there is a way. They havent showed much outside reference points on their latest videos, which make it a lil difficult to find such places, but not impossible.

Or maybe, she does know or got inside information, even though the creators deny it.

I respectably disagree with your opinion. Yes, the park might be known to some people who live in the LA area, although not a lot of the park surroundings were shown in this park, and it's possible this park looks a lot like any other park in LA, i.e. the phone, the brick wall, the playground equipment, etc.

But, the swimming vid was shot in a location that to me didn't give away a lot of clues or uniqueness to help in determining specifically where it was shot.

I don't think it was Cassie just knowing these places, that's just too lucky. I think that either she is in on it with LG15 and it's creators, or she knows someone who's in on it with LG15 and that's how she got the info.

Just my 2 cents.
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you, dlruss0216, while it's quite possible that many people would be able to recognize the spot, the likelyhood of someone recognizing not one, but two spots, as well as being a LG15 fan, is quite extreme.
rodrigogar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:

But, the swimming vid was shot in a location that to me didn't give away a lot of clues or uniqueness to help in determining specifically where it was shot.

Just my 2 cents.

thats your opinion and i respect it as well. But like you said: "...that to me...". If you have never been to a place, of course it doesnt ring a bell. I dont know how old are you or where you grew up, but teens due like to go out, chill hang out, camping, hiking, go to abandoned places such as houses, i mean you name it, i have done much of those. Maybe it doesnt look familiar to you because you have never been there, but it might look familiar to some other fans out there who might or might not be familiar to the forums. *Please note i have no idea where this place is, this a general comment plus i live in florida*

If you know your area, and like i said are curious or whatever. Then you can recognize your stuff, the places you visit, hang out.

edit after re-reading: i dont think that the idea of the video itselfs from lg15 was to leave us clues, at least at the very beginning of the series, to me cassie (whoever they are or she/he is), spotted the place.

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1110
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodrigogar wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

thats your opinion and i respect it as well. But like you said: "...that to me...". If you have never been to a place, of course it doesnt ring a bell. I dont know how old are you or where you grew up, but teens due like to go out, chill hang out, camping, hiking, go to abandoned places such as houses, i mean you name it, i have done much of those. Maybe it doesnt look familiar to you because you have never been there, but it might look familiar to some other fans out there who might or might not be familiar to the forums. *Please note i have no idea where this place is, this a general comment plus i live in florida*

If you know your area, and like i said are curious or whatever. Then you can recognize your stuff, the places you visit, hang out.

edit after re-reading: i dont think that the idea of the video itselfs from lg15 was to leave us clues, at least at the very beginning of the series, to me cassie (whoever they are or she/he is), spotted the place.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying in this post, however it just seems far too lucky and coincidental (those aren't the right words). It's just that my intuition tells me it's more than just Cassie happening to recognize these spots. That seems too simple, and this whole CiW thing is anything but simple.

I know that a few people posted that they did recognize these two spots, but if these were truly common places for people to go to, I think we would have seen many more posts eluding to this.

Again, just my two pennies....
Charlotte Eve
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the next cassie video to have pink flowers in the distance. Not obvious, but as a hint.

That would be pretty awesome.

I do agree with the majority here though, those locations are quite specific and to know both of them is quite a bit more than coincidence. And what's to say that you recognise places on the Bree videos, but that is not actually where it was shot? I'm not overly familiar with america, but I'm sure a lot of it seems similar (types of building etc) and so actually whittling it down like cassie has is impressive (if fanfiction).

makes sense in my brain.
rodrigogar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlotte, you are very right, here in the US almost everything looks kinda the same, when i first moved here and asking for directions, it doesnt count when they say right next to the super market, cuz every two corners you will have that same supermarket, hahaha (am exagerating).

i agree with your opinion people, but remember that i also said is either that or in deed, cassie is part of this, or she got inside information. Sometimes i also picture cassie as a team of people, and not just an individual. Thats why it can make sense to me its easier for a group to find places or figure out how to leave clues instead of just one person.

ediT: i like your avatar! its hypnotizing Shocked

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CiW being more than one person definitely makes sense to me.
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the love of your avatar, Charlotte. It's so cute!

I've actually been harboring feelings toward it for a while...I love it!

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Brooklyn
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else questioning why Cassie has not put up another video as of late?

She has had many opportunities to, with all the outdoor videos that has appeared on YouTube in the LG15 series.

Any thoughts on this?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn wrote:
Anyone else questioning why Cassie has not put up another video as of late?

She has had many opportunities to, with all the outdoor videos that has appeared on YouTube in the LG15 series.

Any thoughts on this?

Perhaps if the Creators were involved at first, they may have pulled their support when the Manson murder image controversy erupted. CiW now no longer has knowledge of the outdoor locations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: