Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Has Gone Too Far....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: This Has Gone Too Far.... Reply with quote

ok guys ive been around the forum, and i have seen millions ( ok maybe not millions lol) of posts about how the seminar could be dangerous and all that stuff.............and you are right it could be.........but dont you think that the creators have actually thought about this??? dont you think that they have gone through the steps of all that before just throwing it out there and hoping for the best........i mean honestly sure we should be conserned and think about what could have happened........but we should also understand that people have thought about it after the fact.......and apparently they have found it ok to a certain degree to wehre they feel comfortable involving fans........... now i know people will be angry about this lol.........but im just throwing a very logical argument out ther Wink.............u may absolutely contradict if u must lol
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only thought on this, is I wonder who got invites that think this might actually be the ANSWER they are looking for?

People who stumbled across the HoO website by accident, looking for answers. And took the Audition, and has been invited?

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
hollyxmas
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The creators themselves have said that the seminar is real and safe.

Sarah- I hadn't thought of that. I'm sure if someone did find it on accident they would look up more about it before going to a seminar, but I guess thats definetly possible.
Maybe they only invited people who have accounts on lonelygirl15.com or something.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hollyxmas wrote:
Maybe they only invited people who have accounts on lonelygirl15.com or something.

I hope so, for all the lost souls out there, searching for answers, acceptance is key. In desparation, they might stop their search, and flee for Sherman Oaks in hopes of finding something granduer.

hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gosh talk about a freak accident!!!!! lol.........but cmon honestly i highly doubt that will happen, but then again, you never know..........and no they didnt send it out to people that have accounts here, because i filled out the survey with another email Wink
giddeanx
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the warnings I saw happened before anyone knew it was canon. At that point a warning was warrented. I hate to say it but the internet is a scary place. If a person were to recieve a letter, that didn't have a lg15 connection, that asked the person to go to a secret location for a secret meeting would you encourage them to go? How hard is it to fake an lg15 connection anyway? A couple of words, a spoofed address. If this were to go to a less than technical savvy member, boom your in. Caution is the rule to follow no matter what you do on the internet and members offering caution should be applauded not ridiculed.

X
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:
Most of the warnings I saw happened before anyone knew it was canon. At that point a warning was warrented. I hate to say it but the internet is a scary place. If a person were to recieve a letter, that didn't have a lg15 connection, that asked the person to go to a secret location for a secret meeting would you encourage them to go? How hard is it to fake an lg15 connection anyway? A couple of words, a spoofed address. If this were to go to a less than technical savvy member, boom your in. Caution is the rule to follow no matter what you do on the internet and members offering caution should be applauded not ridiculed.

Agreed.

hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no riddicule here, i agree ur totally right, but i was referring to the people that are *still*! critisizing.........thats what botheres me.........but before us finding out it was *cannon*...i didnt mind all they said, because THEY WERE RIGHT but now it jsut bothers me....and its annoying......lol sorry guys but it really is....because im sure that the creaators thought of all the issues before sending out an email dont ya thinki??
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
....because im sure that the creaators thought of all the issues before sending out an email dont ya thinki??

i don't assume that, myself.

but i also don't assume there's going to be mayhem either. well, maybe mayhem, but no bloodshed.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
hamovbala4ever89 wrote:
....because im sure that the creaators thought of all the issues before sending out an email dont ya thinki??

i don't assume that, myself.

but i also don't assume there's going to be mayhem either. well, maybe mayhem, but no bloodshed.

I see definite mayhem! Too many people know where to go! Shocked

Gidget
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giddeanx wrote:

Agreed. I was one of those people up late that night freaking out about it before it was cannon. I was just concerned that this was some wack job trying to lure people in. LG is a big traffic site for spammers, so why freaks trying to do whatever. I apologized the next morning when I found out it was real. But, although we have all come to trust this site and LG15, NOTHING should be trusted blindly.

Now I say lets all put this behind us. I hope that after this event happens the creators will come forward and address some of these concerns and that will be the end of it.
hamovbala4ever89
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heer heer!!!! lol
ShardinsKitten
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they have throughly thought about everything that could/might/may/may not happen we don't really know. But in the end I will never trust anyone with my personal safety other then myself.

As much as the creators were/are around doesn't mean I know them, doesn't mean I trust their judgment or trust them at all for that matter. I'd rather watch out for myself, and give a little warning to anyone planning to go that they should do the same.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: