Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0202 - "Entertaining Myself" [05/30/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleChickie wrote:
arammat wrote:
impulse wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:

Did we ever figure out what TCC is? I think it is in California what ever it is. And Daniel and Jonas can figure out the blue stone part once they get the location.

Most probably Topanga Canyon in the Santa Monica mountains, North of LA, in the general area where most of the older videos were shot.

I thought of that, but what would the other C be? Do you know? I live in WI, so CA landmarks, parks, etc. aren't my area of expertise.

California

Duh! Talk about overlooking the obvious. Thanks, LittleChickie.
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
LittleChickie wrote:
arammat wrote:
impulse wrote:
Sheqinah wrote:

Did we ever figure out what TCC is? I think it is in California what ever it is. And Daniel and Jonas can figure out the blue stone part once they get the location.

Most probably Topanga Canyon in the Santa Monica mountains, North of LA, in the general area where most of the older videos were shot.

I thought of that, but what would the other C be? Do you know? I live in WI, so CA landmarks, parks, etc. aren't my area of expertise.

California

Duh! Talk about overlooking the obvious. Thanks, LittleChickie.

No problemo!
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
impulse wrote:
This, Lurker, is from this day on, my favorite post of yours. Laughing

ROFL! Mine as well. This was definitely his most humorous! I love the qualities Sarah brings out in Lurker. We definitely need Sarah to stick around.

That she does and that we do.

joygasm wrote:
Because Bree left him there... shows how much she cares. At least P. Monkey is getting some boob action. That's probably more that he ever got from Bree.

That's more than anyone's ever got from Bree. She wouldn't know a sexual impulse if it smacked her. Literally.

Renegade wrote:
God...I just watched it again to get the screenshot, and...bah, non-pg-13 thoughts. How old is she supposed to be?

Anyway, what I wanted said screenshot for:
[img]

He looks pretty fucking happy to me. I know I would be.

Damn right he does. I told everyone earlier that the lucky a*****e never stopped smiling.

Renegade wrote:
Lurker...we need to found something like PETPM or PMSLF (People for the Ethical Treatment of P.Monkey / P.Monkey Sexual Liberation Front). Not to mention a Sarah Defense Force.

P. Monkey can rot for all I care (especially since he's not sharing his good fortune), but I expect all who call themselves Sarah fans — especially in the Sarah Fan Club — to defend our goddess! Not that she needs the help of her mortal servants, but it's the principal of the damn thing.

tweek9980 wrote:
Quote:
Yet here you folks go speaking for him without knowing his mind ... er, cotton deposits

I am sure that P.Monkey used up his Cotton Deposits during that whole face in the chest part of the video.

LMAO

Nice. XD

alysaface wrote:
longlostposter wrote:
sack36 wrote:

and I repeat!
nGaaaahhhh!!!! ack! gak! sputter! ew!! (does spider dance)
That is so ew!!! wrong!!! ew!!!!!
Fucking get over it, Susan. She didn't pick Jonas.

I think more-so Jonas didn't pick her. heh.

I think the not-picking was mutual, but especially Sarah didn't pick him. Both times he's tried complimenting her or play-hitting on her, she had a rather short response.
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAH IS AWESOME!!!lol, daniel(P. Monkey), HA! they are DEFINATLEY together or like each other atleast, one shot she looked like Bree. and Taylor, what was that? She was a goody goody and now...this does NOT match her character! Sarah's Ferret and "i like donuts" LOL!!

DANIEL AND SARAH NEED TO TELL US THEY ARE TOGETHER!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlogGirl14 wrote:

DANIEL AND SARAH NEED TO TELL US THEY ARE TOGETHER!!

bloody hell.
don't spaz on us.
although I agree.
They need to get together ... and tell us about it.
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!, I just LOVED THAT VIDEO!!! my favorite, "BORED AS HELL" lol, "me", FUNNY!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah has great taste in men. Jonas is so...blah.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
BlogGirl14
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Sarah has great taste in men. Jonas is so...blah.
Sarah is the best! Daniel and Sarah would be great together! Daniel needs more attention to get through the worst and Sarah always brings attention, she can give him attention! they are such a good couple!
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sarah's character! She's clever, and a smartass. We needed a bit of humorous relief in the vids! Lets just say that this whole thing passes through, and we get Bree back. How do you think she would feel if Daniel and Sarah are a pair? I'd be jealous if it we're me. I don't know, I guess I'm just with the whole Bree + Daniel forever thing. Smile
islandlove
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sarah, she's my favorite character by far.
DoktorBob
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway to get the videos without going to any streaming videos without going to Youtube or Revver? Reason for asking is where I am currently located, I am unable to see any of the past videos since (according to my email) "1500 Miles"

Any help would be appreciated.

Who watches the watchers?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joygasm wrote:
Because Bree left him there... shows how much she cares. At least P. Monkey is getting some boob action. That's probably more that he ever got from Bree.

That's more than even Daniel got from Bree. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Oh, and as for this debate regarding Sarah's cleavage. At some points, I did notice her purposely pushing her boobs together (I guess it was meant to be discrete). I kind of took the whole video as a parody of American teenage culture. Don't tell me you've never been on myspace, facebook, or anything of that nature. Teenage girls act the way Sarah does. Not out of lack of morals, but more so lack of.. self-confidence, I guess. She seems self-assured, yes. But you have to remember, she's a teenager. She just recently missed her prom. Daniel is resisting her attempts to seduce him. Her friend "Perri" just gave her little sister a hickey. And her parents are neglectful. Most teenage girls would be out smoking pot and drinking till they black out. The worst Sarah has done is drink a little and post pictures of herself with a beer on myspace. And now you're all distraught over her cleavage showing?
I'm the same age as Sarah. I'm a senior in high school. I'm a lot like Sarah in many ways. But I would NEVER post the kinds of pictures and videos that some girls my age do. Not because I'm comfortable with myself, or because I don't like guys giving me attention. But because I have zero self-confidence and would be way too embarrassed. And I'm the first to admit that. I don't get along with most girls my age. I get along better with adult women. I get along better with older guys too (in a completely innocent way). I'm not a typical teenager. But there are some habits you can't break. I'm definitely different than most other teenagers, but I have the same lack of self-esteem as they do. We don't all respond the same way, but you have to understand. There are some parts of life no one can avoid. I have never met a girl that hasn't gone through a lonely, self-conscious phase in which she craved attention...any attention. This is obviously Sarah's way of responding to those feelings.

That turned out a little long. Sorry.
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else hoping LonesomeOct comes out of hiding and does a P Monkey response video?

His last few videos ='d hilarity.

(Sorry for the random. Laughing)

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
JanaL
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
joygasm wrote:

That's more than even Daniel got from Bree. Or anyone else, for that matter.

Oh, and as for this debate regarding Sarah's cleavage. At some points, I did notice her purposely pushing her boobs together (I guess it was meant to be discrete). I kind of took the whole video as a parody of American teenage culture. Don't tell me you've never been on myspace, facebook, or anything of that nature. Teenage girls act the way Sarah does. Not out of lack of morals, but more so lack of.. self-confidence, I guess. She seems self-assured, yes. But you have to remember, she's a teenager. She just recently missed her prom. Daniel is resisting her attempts to seduce him. Her friend "Perri" just gave her little sister a hickey. And her parents are neglectful. Most teenage girls would be out smoking pot and drinking till they black out. The worst Sarah has done is drink a little and post pictures of herself with a beer on myspace. And now you're all distraught over her cleavage showing?
I'm the same age as Sarah. I'm a senior in high school. I'm a lot like Sarah in many ways. But I would NEVER post the kinds of pictures and videos that some girls my age do. Not because I'm comfortable with myself, or because I don't like guys giving me attention. But because I have zero self-confidence and would be way too embarrassed. And I'm the first to admit that. I don't get along with most girls my age. I get along better with adult women. I get along better with older guys too (in a completely innocent way). I'm not a typical teenager. But there are some habits you can't break. I'm definitely different than most other teenagers, but I have the same lack of self-esteem as they do. We don't all respond the same way, but you have to understand. There are some parts of life no one can avoid. I have never met a girl that hasn't gone through a lonely, self-conscious phase in which she craved attention...any attention. This is obviously Sarah's way of responding to those feelings.

That turned out a little long. Sorry.

I agree with this, to a T! I am also an 18 year old, of which I just graduated high school in 2006. JustAnotherLonelyGirl and I are alike in many ways, except now that I've been out of high school for a year, I have gained a lot more confidence of myself than I had. My point is, I agree with her statement about Sarah.
Renegade
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
P. Monkey can rot for all I care (especially since he's not sharing his good fortune), [...]

Dude. He touched her boobs. He's like....Jesus or something.

Every time you score a goal, a starving child in Africa dies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: