Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpAphid also posted "which side are you on? 2 days ago in some comments.

Frank was saying that in last night's IRC chat.

weird.
exastra
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

these things frakin annoy me. in no small part because the guy can't seem to figure out where the volume control is, and insits on shouting.
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exastra wrote:
these things frakin annoy me. in no small part because the guy can't seem to figure out where the volume control is, and insits on shouting.

you mean Greystoke, not OpAphid.

Greystoke scares me too! Laughing
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I love OpAphid. Who ever it is a clever a*****e, but I do love them.

My comments to him...

FIRST
xdanielletaylor | October 10, 2006

I'm thirsting for another video...

RESPONSE
OpAphid | October 10, 2006

Those with even a fraction of enlightened perspective shall find their thirsts quenched for all eternity.

SECOND
xdanielletaylor | October 10, 2006

You are really a beautiful linguist... I'd love to see a book of prose or poetry from you.

But the guy burned me real good. I'm unenlightened.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New OpAphid video, guys. I just checked it out.

Deviated a tiny bit from the strict pattern OpAphid has developed, but that isn't a bad thing. This is really well edited, too. Does the reversed message at the end always say the same thing?(Sorry, I don't know how to reverse it myself).

Paul x YER MOM = My OTP!
glassdiamond
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end reversed audio from the vids is always different. This one says:

"The neutral are the only ones that side themselves with evil".

A friend and I have been debating this... Here's what we think about it.

*WARNING* Opinions Ahead! Do not take these as fact or written in stone. This is merely a friendly debate regarding the reversed audio at the end of the 10/12/2006 Op Aphid vid.

GlassDiamond: "The neutral are the only ones that side themselves with evil." Want to have a debate? I think it is saying that the neutral tend to not do anything... Thereby not preventing the cause of evil and not furthering the cause of good. So, in essence, one has allowed evil to continue which would seemingly put one on the side of evil. Any thoughts?

Scott: neutral indirectly help evil. If you are neutral you are allowing evil to occur. A good being sees a robbery occuring and calls law enforcement to warn them, they try to follow the robber to bring him to justice. However a truly neutral witness would not do any of this he would continue on his merry way leaving the bank to be robbed... Walk by a murder or rape without trying to stop it thus helping Evil escape justice so yes I believe neutral walks with evil

GlassDiamond: *laughs* Debates are not fun when you're on the same side of the fence. But, some have argued that to remain neutral due to a lack of information is better than hastily choosing a side.
GlassDiamond: Because without enough information, what appears to be the side of good could actually be the side of evil.

Scott: *smirks* That arguement is for those who are afraid to fight. You need very little information to know wether one side or another is morally right. and from either sides point of view they are the good and the other is the enemy or the evil. Thus Choosing not to fight simply for lack of knowing which side is good shows a being who is cowardice, and unwilling to stand for any good side... which inherently means he is furthering the cause of evil because again he is allowing it to occur

So... perhaps Op Aphid is telling us to pick a side and stop fence sitting just to see what happens? Once again, just an opinion and speculation.

Edited for spelling.
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep getting confused as to who is on what side....so I am having trouble choosing one if that is what OP Aphid would like us to do.

If people/entities (whatever) are lying and or misrepresenting themselves , how can you choose?
exastra
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the newer Op Aphid stuff. the recent Cassie vids are cool. well played. beautiful plummage!

while greystroke continues making an ass-clown of himself.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:
I keep getting confused as to who is on what side....so I am having trouble choosing one if that is what OP Aphid would like us to do.

If people/entities (whatever) are lying and or misrepresenting themselves , how can you choose?

On the comments someone speculated that the current videos were a series of 5.

I suppose we will know something else after the last of the 5 goes up.

I am looking forward to seeing things change it up a bit.

But that last video -- scary.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exastra wrote:

I might not be able to find the volume control...but apparently neither can you...plus at least I can spell.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd point out that OpAphid posted a comment on YT concerning Bree's "I completed the ceremony!" video. I don't know if it has any importance what-so-ever. Yes, this is my first post. I thought I'd just let everyone know.

OpAphid (16 hours ago)
Everyone was quite pleased with you, Bree.

You did indeed make the right decision to focus less on these video blogs and steer clear of that unnecessary harassment from your so-called "friend."

Lucy had mentioned your dedication, and you clearly approached this honor with the high level of respect it deserves. As such, we will keeping an eye on you.

With that in mind, please try to remember what we discussed and adhere to it.

The Ceremony was but only the first step.
(Reply)
OpAphid (16 hours ago)
As such, we will *be keeping an eye on you.
(Reply)
OpAphid (16 hours ago)

You did indeed make the right decision to focus less on these video blogs and steer clear of that unnecessary harassment from your so-called "friend."

Lucy had mentioned your dedication, and you clearly approached this honor with the high level of respect it deserves. As such, we will be keeping an eye on you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above looks like 3 seperate messages, but it looks like: a message, a minor correction, and a reposted (corrected) version.

In a cleaner format:

Quote:

Lucy had mentioned your dedication, and you clearly approached this honor with the high level of respect it deserves. As such, we will be keeping an eye on you.

But yeah. It's kinda weird.
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, the message was posted three times. Once with a mispelling, the correction, then a final form. I just copied all three.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exastra wrote:
i like the newer Op Aphid stuff. the recent Cassie vids are cool. well played. beautiful plummage!

while greystroke continues making an ass-clown of himself.

Call me an ass-clown, but at least spell my friggin handle right or I have to assume that you just can't spell right, based on your previous errors.

But on that note...I've made people scared, I've made people laugh, I've made people think, I've made people pissed, I've made people wonder,I've even made people cry..
Other than string together barely intelligible sentences...What have you done to contribute?
What's that I hear? Was that a Pin...........................head?

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been searching around videos for comments made by OpAphid on them. And while most are the same I've seen posted around, this is the first I've seen on YT and not here (although it may be somewhere else, sorry if it is :-\).

(OpAphid's comment to DB's video on the Order of Denderah)

The public schools have clearly failed you. Do they still teach you and the rest of the unwashed masses remedial literacy and reading comprehension? Your inability to heed our previous warnings, combined with a few other invasive individuals that are trying to hinder our rituals and expose our secrets, almost demands that we make a very public example of you. Perhaps we shall communicate using the world's oldest known form of conflict resolution, which I'm sure even you can understand.

I've seen that they've told him before to stay away, but that's a full out threat (at least I think it is. It's 4:19 am...I'm tired...maybe I'm wrong.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: