Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, please beware of Sarah!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

I know that the guys are all saying she is "hot," but she is extremely selfish and self-centered and she doesn't care about what you and Jonas are trying to accomplish at all. Except for comic relief, she seems to be in the way. If you are having sex with her, you're likely to get too involved.

Why did Sarah and Taylor lead you to Jules? Why is Sarah so unafraid of the Order? Why did she joke about holding a gun to your back? What is her problem?

Emotional wreck? Over her dad? Well, compare her to Bree after her dad died. Bree was pretty self-absorbed but not on the level of Sarah. Where IS Sarah's dad? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Do you think Sarah and her dad may still have some connection while he is with the HOO? Scary. This is much scarier than forgetting to wear a condom, believe me.

Please take this to heart.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
ladysolitary85
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Daniel... don't get me wrong I like Sarah but she starting to act a bit like Gemma.... Something isn't right. The way she treated P.Monkey and mocking Bree... thats not a friend Daniel. She doesn't seem to realize that Bree is brainwashed.

I definitely think Sarah and her dad has some sort of connection with the HoO. Please be careful Daniel, for all we know she might be trying to hold you back from continuing your search for Bree.

And Daniel, I know you might like Sarah, not trying to sound mean.... but do you notice that when you fell for Alex she was a bad guy? What if your liking a bad guy again? Not saying she is, but I wouldn't trust her completely enspecially if shes not helping you guys out.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Keep her updated Reply with quote

Daniel, if you do start mistrusting Sarah, don't turn on her all at once the way you guys did with Jonas or Alex. I don't think she'd deal well with immediate criticism, and she seems pretty brave. You could use her on your side. Just keep your guard up and possibly take some time to teach her how terrible the Order is. Has she seen all of your videos? Probably not since she hates video blogs. She may not realize how serious this is since she hasn't been given the background information.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
Why did Sarah and Taylor lead you to Jules?

They didn't.

Marbella wrote:
Emotional wreck? Over her dad? Well, compare her to Bree after her dad died. Bree was pretty self-absorbed but not on the level of Sarah.

Uh... Marbella, did you see how Bree acted after her dad died? She used Daniel, threw him away, and then ridiculed him in front of the entire world. She even insulted both him and Jonas for caring about her and trying to make her feel better.

That's not even taking into consideration that before the man was shot, she stole Jonas' car, one of his credit cards and some of his cash, then took off without telling either of the guys, possibly with no intention of ever returning. Had they not figured out where she went and followed her, she'd have been in the hands of the Order (she'd have, no doubt, surrendered after they shot her dad), and the Order would have had all they needed to trace her place of refuge to Jonas and Daniel, who they may have then killed.

Sorry to say all this about your friend, Daniel, but it's the truth. She's been a cruel and inconsiderate person for quite some time.

Marbella wrote:
Where IS Sarah's dad? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Do you think Sarah and her dad may still have some connection while he is with the HOO?

It's not a big mystery where he is. They've seen him since he's left and he's called them. They've apparently also spent time with him since then, but Taylor seems to get more of his attention.

Anyway Daniel, don't let all these comments make you start doubting Sarah. She's done nothing to deserve that, and she seems to like you a lot. You need to be kind to her and give her the benfit of the doubt. She acts tough, but I get the feeling she can be hurt easily.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF problem do you all have with Sarah? She is enamored with Daniel, and I really don't think she has Order ties.

I am starting to think that the only way you all see Daniel happy is with Bree. How insane is that? Bree doesn't want him...hello?

Sarah is just what Daniel needs. This shit is ridiculous.

Do you all have a problem with a girl who is open about her sexuality? That died in the 80's. Get a fucking clue.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
PhiaMonster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
WTF problem do you all have with Sarah? She is enamored with Daniel, and I really don't think she has Order ties.

I am starting to think that the only way you all see Daniel happy is with Bree. How insane is that? Bree doesn't want him...hello?

Sarah is just what Daniel needs. This shit is ridiculous.

Do you all have a problem with a girl who is open about her sexuality? That died in the 80's. Get a fucking clue.

100% agreed. Daniel, Sarah is cool and she obviously really likes you. All these people saying Sarah is trouble are completely off. I think it's obvious that if anyone can be perceived as trouble it's Bree. (not saying that I don't like Bree cuz I do, but come on she is been the most trouble from the beginning.)
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:

Amen to that. I think everybody needs to back off a bit. Marbella, do you realize how juvenile and "high school" this sounds?
irenedirks
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hate her!!!!

LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

(see my signature hehehehe!!!)
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone should just let everything take its' course. Stop picking on the girl. She's confused, immature and misunderstood.

Yes, it obvious, she doesn't care for Bree like we do, but give her a chance.

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
I think everyone should just let everything take its' course. Stop picking on the girl. She's confused, immature and misunderstood.

Yes, it obvious, she doesn't care for Bree like we do, but give her a chance.

Yes give her a chance. *cough*Marbella*cough*

Daniel, I think Sarah is a great girl. Definetly someone you guys need around at this time. Someone to give you a smile in all the crap going on. Don't push her away because someone says that she is a horrible person. Find out for yourself, I bet you'll be happy you did.
dogger1972
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PhiaMonster"]
longlostposter wrote:

It's not even that. Bree is supposed to end up with Jonas, because he is so cute and OMG shirtless. Daniel, is, of course, supposed to pine over her forever and never so much as glance at somebody else.

Daniel, don't listen to them. Sarah is exactly the kind of girl every guy needs at least once in his life. Have fun. When you're 35, you will look back on the relationship with a huge smile.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Anyway Daniel, don't let all these comments make you start doubting Sarah. She's done nothing to deserve that, and she seems to like you a lot. You need to be kind to her and give her the benefit of the doubt. She acts tough, but I get the feeling she can be hurt easily.

I have to agree with Lurker and some others in saying that Sarah is exactly what daniel needs. After being ''toyed with'' and led on he needs someone to help him get back on the horse... his last 2 relationships ended in disaster, first with bree leading him to no end... and then with jonas' aunt who was basically daniel's rebound chick after getting his heart stepped on by Bree for the fifth or so time and probably getting infatuated with the idea of the perfect revenge on jonas...

not that daniel is a hater... but he WAS a puppy dog.. and with this new persona in the mix, it's like a breath of fresh air for daniel.

It's about time the beast got some love...

I like how you playing it cool too. Give in too easy and Sarah will lose interest fast ending another trajedy for our boy. Just don't play it soo cool that you miss the right opportunities. I believe Sarah likes the chase, She's a flirt... she's an Aries Razz

Like Lurker said... She acts tough on the outside (It's her defensive mechanism), but she's a softy on the inside. I think she'll only really show a softer side to the one she can give her heart to.
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's not even that. Bree is supposed to end up with Jonas, because he is so cute and OMG shirtless. Daniel, is, of course, supposed to pine over her forever and never so much as glance at somebody else.

I don't know who said that, but that's the best quote of a manipulative person...
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

LesterG wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Anyway Daniel, don't let all these comments make you start doubting Sarah. She's done nothing to deserve that, and she seems to like you a lot. You need to be kind to her and give her the benefit of the doubt. She acts tough, but I get the feeling she can be hurt easily.
Unsubstantiated feeling. We've never seen her be really hurt by a guy. All we've seen of her is that when I guy rejected her she went out and found another guy to party with then within days latched on to you. Now does that sound like a girl who's feeling are easily hurt?

Quote:
I have to agree with Lurker and some others in saying that Sarah is exactly what daniel needs. After being ''toyed with'' and led on he needs someone to help him get back on the horse... his last 2 relationships ended in disaster, first with bree leading him to no end... and then with jonas' aunt who was basically daniel's rebound chick after getting his heart stepped on by Bree for the fifth or so time and probably getting infatuated with the idea of the perfect revenge on jonas...
Daniel needs a girl that has had 3 relationships within a week? I don't think so. He has been stepped on by two girls and you want him to get involved with a girl that goes through men like I go through paper cups. What part of "bad idea" are you struggling with?
Quote:
Like Lurker said... She acts tough on the outside (It's her defensive mechanism), but she's a softy on the inside. I think she'll only really show a softer side to the one she can give her heart to.

I think you are letting your need for romance cloud your judgement, Lurker and Lester. I know it would be great to see Daniel happy with someone. ...and not Bree. I just don't see Sarah as a good choice. Just because she's handy doesn't make her right.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
LesterG wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Unsubstantiated feeling. We've never seen her be really hurt by a guy. All we've seen of her is that when I guy rejected her she went out and found another guy to party with then within days latched on to you. Now does that sound like a girl who's feeling are easily hurt?

Does to me. She's the one who contradicted herself about not wanting anything more than a booty call after all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: