Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, please beware of Sarah!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haether
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you all have a problem with a girl who is open about her sexuality? That died in the 80's. Get a fucking clue.

oh please. She's not "open about her sexuality" she uses it to fill the holes in her self esteem
The act isn't cute

Daniel, you're way better than her. Order plant or not, she's not an asset to the team. Ditch her.

it is spelled DEFINITELY
learn it, live it, love it.
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: Do you still like Taylor? Reply with quote

Daniel, it seemed to me that you were a little more into Taylor at first (i.e. "I'm gonna MARRY this girl"). I see this as pretty typical. Taylor wasn't trying too hard to get your attention. She was just being herself and using her "wiley powers of deduction." Flirting through histrionic behavior like pulling down a guy's pants, talking about tying a cherry stem with your tongue, etc. usually turns most quality guys like you off at first (i.e. "Why's everything about sex with you").

Are you getting to like Sarah now that you've spent more time with her? I'd suggest trying to get to know her better personally before making any kinds of decisions about getting romantically involved. Despite her cries for attention, I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you showed actual interest in her instead of just taking advantage of the pretty, flirtatious girl. She could be awesome, but you saw what happened with Alex. Be careful.
The_CW
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
I know that the guys are all saying she is "hot," but she is extremely selfish and self-centered and she doesn't care about what you and Jonas are trying to accomplish at all. Except for comic relief, she seems to be in the way. If you are having sex with her, you're likely to get too involved.

Why did Sarah and Taylor lead you to Jules? Why is Sarah so unafraid of the Order? Why did she joke about holding a gun to your back? What is her problem?

Emotional wreck? Over her dad? Well, compare her to Bree after her dad died. Bree was pretty self-absorbed but not on the level of Sarah. Where IS Sarah's dad? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Do you think Sarah and her dad may still have some connection while he is with the HOO? Scary. This is much scarier than forgetting to wear a condom, believe me.

Please take this to heart.

Sounds like someone's jealous over Sarah's good looks.

*Proud Member of the Lurker Fan Club*
*Proud Member of the Sarah Fan Club*
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any problem at all with Sara being open about her sexuality. I was simply recommending that Daniel keep an open mind. Lurker, I remember how we all hated Bree's behavior and we got completely sick of it after her dad died. Sara's dad hasn't died. He's been in contact (like you said,) and yet Sara appears to be a wreck. As for whether Sara can be trusted, we will just have to wait and see. She sure did travel a long way to pursue something that "isn't serious!"

When people are sexually involved, obviously they tend to bond and become blind to one another's faults. That was the intent of my message to Daniel.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also like to remind everyone that posts in this section are meant to be TO Daniel. They are freeform and whatever someone wants to express, but they need to be written to the character, not to the poster.
iampenguin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you should fear Sarah, Daniel.

I think she's a little...Jealous of Bree. How you and Jonas are so obsessed with her. I honestly think she likes you though...
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

The_CW wrote:
Marbella wrote:
I know that the guys are all saying she is "hot," but she is extremely selfish and self-centered and she doesn't care about what you and Jonas are trying to accomplish at all. Except for comic relief, she seems to be in the way. If you are having sex with her, you're likely to get too involved.

Why did Sarah and Taylor lead you to Jules? Why is Sarah so unafraid of the Order? Why did she joke about holding a gun to your back? What is her problem?

Emotional wreck? Over her dad? Well, compare her to Bree after her dad died. Bree was pretty self-absorbed but not on the level of Sarah. Where IS Sarah's dad? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Do you think Sarah and her dad may still have some connection while he is with the HOO? Scary. This is much scarier than forgetting to wear a condom, believe me.

Please take this to heart.

Sounds like someone's jealous over Sarah's good looks.
Oh please, that's not it at all. Marbella does make good points. However, I don't agree with her being linked to the Order, I do believe she is a little emotionally messed. Maybe Daniel could help her through some of it though.

That is, of course, if he's interested in her. Wink

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Chelseyrl!
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Serious Concerns Reply with quote

Yeah, I think Sarah's given us more reasons to be wary of her in the last video. Her apathy is getting over the top now and could get you seriously caught, Daniel. Like I said earlier, though, DON'T just blow up at her like you did with Alex! Just talk to her seriously some time when you're not in the middle of some chase.
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Daniel, please beware of Sarah! Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
Unsubstantiated feeling. We've never seen her be really hurt by a guy. All we've seen of her is that when I guy rejected her she went out and found another guy to party with then within days latched on to you. Now does that sound like a girl who's feeling are easily hurt?

Daniel needs a girl that has had 3 relationships within a week? I don't think so. He has been stepped on by two girls and you want him to get involved with a girl that goes through men like I go through paper cups. What part of "bad idea" are you struggling with?

I think you are letting your need for romance cloud your judgement, Lurker and Lester. I know it would be great to see Daniel happy with someone. ...and not Bree. I just don't see Sarah as a good choice. Just because she's handy doesn't make her right.

You know, Daniel... all we hear are the bad things that Sarah does and instantly she's classified as a slut.

I see a woman that knows what she wants and won't settle for anything less. Which IMO is better then a woman who leads you on until they find something better.

Think about it D. It's your life, you are the one who's gunna be happy or sad with them and you are the only one who knows what you want.

Marbella's right to an extent too... don't let your guard down, find out answers for yourself, and don't become another puppy dog again.
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daniel, don't worry about the sarah haters. get busy young man.

i heard she doesn't like videoblog, but videotaping, that's another thing ....
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
daniel, don't worry about the sarah haters. get busy young man.

i heard she doesn't like videoblog, but videotaping, that's another thing ....
you must have thought: "how can I make a post without any foul language sound as dirty as possible?"

I think you came quite close to the top!

But seriously. Daniel and Sarah aswell, you're both young, you have your life ahaed of you. Just have fun and be save. It would be nice if neither of you got your hart broken, but hey... it's part of it, and most of the times it is worth the good times you've spent together. At least it looks like you're both having fun with eachother!
RedRevolver
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's safe to say that she isn't that bad if she is willing to risk herself to get Bree back.

Unless she IS a plant by the Order and this is all a trap...

Nah.

*who is we?*

Uhm...me...and...my other personalities?...=|...
PhiaMonster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
I'd also like to remind everyone that posts in this section are meant to be TO Daniel. They are freeform and whatever someone wants to express, but they need to be written to the character, not to the poster.

Marbella wrote:
Thanks, Chelseyrl!

ummm? thanx for the reminder now try following it yourself Rolling Eyes
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haether wrote:
Quote:
Do you all have a problem with a girl who is open about her sexuality? That died in the 80's. Get a fucking clue.

oh please. She's not "open about her sexuality" she uses it to fill the holes in her self esteem
The act isn't cute

Daniel, you're way better than her. Order plant or not, she's not an asset to the team. Ditch her.

this said about the girl who helped them get Bree back.

Sarah just needs to grow up a bit is all; and she's made marked progress over the vids.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: