Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, please beware of Sarah!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a bit more confidence in Sarah now that she has done her part to try to get Bree back.

My reminder was intended to be phrased that "in character interaction" is so that each person can feel safe to express their point of view without malicious critique which goes against the terms of service.

I am definitely not a Sarah hater. I'm a Daniel lover who was expressing my protectiveness.
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Disagreements: Attack the Argument, Not the Poster
With so many different theories being tossed about it is to be expected that people will start to debate with each other. We would just like to make sure everyone understands that it is fine to attack someone’s argument, to try and figure out where they are wrong, but it is never acceptable to attack, or insult the poster themselves. For example, “You’re stupid, your point is dumb” is not what we would like to see on this board, we would greatly prefer to see posts like “I disagree with your point because…”
Just a reminder. Smile
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
I do have a bit more confidence in Sarah now that she has done her part to try to get Bree back.
I do trust her, but I dislike the way she handles things... Don't forget she almost screwed up the entire thing. Or do you still think they would have brought Bree there if Sarah had made a big scene before she arrived, like she tried to do...

This does however not mean that she's not the right girl for Daniel. Maybe he likes the unpredictabillity of such a loose canon.

I still say go for it! But convince her to take things more seriously or don't let her come the next time.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel is a big boy. He can make his own decisions.

Having said that, I soooo don't think Sarah is right for you Daniel. If Taylor weren't so young, I'd say she fits you better. As you recall, your first impression of Taylor was extremely favorable and your first impression of Sarah wasn't. First impressions are often right.

I realize that Sarah is here, and doing all in her power to woo you and Taylor is far away and far too young, but don't make the mistake that because they're sisters they're similar; or that you can have a fling with Sarah and still court Taylor at a later date. Both of those scenarios are just wishful thinking.

_________
SSJF - Shhhhhh!!!
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true, by dating Sarah, Taylor is officially off-limits. Hope that's not a problem...
curiousGeorge
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
daniel, don't worry about the sarah haters. get busy young man.

i heard she doesn't like videoblog, but videotaping, that's another thing ....

Hey Daniel, long time viewer (back when Boris created Phorum 1.0 for Bree). Don't make a mistake, take a look at YT. It's filled with slutty teenage bimbos of Sarah's ilk. There are plenty of girls out there like her. Hell, this whole phorum is filled with lascivious phemale phorumites, let Joan have those...

How many out there are special like Bree?

As for Milo's comment, pay him no heed. Although normally an advocate of video based recreation, I think that Milo's suggestion would lend you in BIG trouble with the Breester and you would lose your shot at the prize.

Consider Bree like a fine wine. That would make Sarah MD 20/20: A quick buzz but a real headache the morning after.

Choose wisely grasshopper .
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:

As for Milo's comment, pay him no heed. Although normally an advocate of video based recreation, I think that Milo's suggestion would lend you in BIG trouble with the Breester and you would lose your shot at the prize.

What contest in Hell did you enter, Daniel, if Bree's a prize?

Ask this monkey here a simple question: "Would you want to give your heart to that thing?"

Bree's your friend, DB, and she means a lot to you, I know, but I sincerely hope you got over playing Prometheus and letting her come chew your beating heart from your chest everyday. You'd have to be an emotional masochist to still want to entertain that idea.

Certainly follow the monkey's advice about choosing wisely. Your choices are the heartless Bree or the affectionate Sarah.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Bree's your friend, DB, and she means a lot to you, I know, but I sincerely hope you got over playing Prometheus and letting her come chew your beating heart from your chest everyday. You'd have to be an emotional masochist to still want to entertain that idea.
Wow, that was a very nice post Shame on you

He could just be in love. It happens...
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
Lurker wrote:
Wow, that was a very nice post Shame on you

It was a truthful one, and I think the Beast knows it, even if he wouldn't phrase it quite that same way. I won't ask you to confirm or deny, though, Dan.
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looks like he already made his choice anyway. I don't think that'll change any time soon. Since Bree is alot less attractive being all about the eternal song... He always disliked her believes.
onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
What contest in Hell did you enter, Daniel, if Bree's a prize?
Ibahahaha.

I think Daniel has a Don Quixote complex which hopefully Sara can get him to shake.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, I don't think that Sarah is a member of the Order or manipulative (or both), but I do think that she is a bit immature. You've probably seen her video of Jonas and Bree making out, so you'll know this. And she doesn't wholeheartedly care about Bree, whereas you do. So, please tell her to stop messing with Bree, and ask her to help you with whatever plan you have to get Bree back. As for her being a wreck, I don't know. Other people can speak to that, since I haven't been reading her blogs. She doesn't seem particularly cheerful, but she's trying to fit in with the rest of the TAAG, and that's a good start. If she wants you to help her work out her demons, she'll tell you. And it's none of my business, but if you enjoy spending "personal time" with her, please make sure that you devote at least part of that time toward work. Good luck.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curiousGeorge wrote:

Ya, but remember, Daniel. BREE'S NOT INTO YOU!!!! Come on, she shot you down once, man, don't try again. It's the worst thing you can do, believe me.

They say that if you try and fail, then you should try again.

Don't.

The first try made things awkward, and trying again would just be creepy. It's not happening. I've got so much love for you, Beasty, that why I had to tell you that. None of us want to see you get hurt by Bree again. Don't give her the chance to.

Girls can be mean bitches. I know. I am one. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cup o' noodles...he's stuck his heart out there on three occasions, and gotten it trampled on by that thing.

He needs someone who adores and appreciates him...enter Sarah.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: