Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Character consistancy (sarah)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Character consistancy (sarah) Reply with quote

I like Sarah a lot, but even in the short time she's been around, her character has changed so much that I'm almost starting to wonder if she's either: 1. putting on an act for DB&J, or 2. seriously crazy.

This is Sarah when we first met her.╷╷╷╷╷╷╷╷╷╷╷╷And this is Sarah now.
╻╷╷╷╷
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you mind explaining how she's changed? My mind isn't really coming up with anything right now.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her appearance has changed a few times, sure, but she's someone whose outfits and hair stand out significantly. As far as it goes, Daniel's appearance has changed countless times (though his clothes don't stand out the way his ever-changing hair does).
Toad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleChickie wrote:
Would you mind explaining how she's changed? My mind isn't really coming up with anything right now.

Happy and upbeat to sullen EMO from those screen caps.
I think they have refined her character a bit based on input from forum discussion.
She was being referred to as a crazy emo chick early on in dialogue but according to fans she was not truly acting or dressing the part(as your screen caps show).

I think this is one of the positive results of this new medium.
When the directors are missing the spot they are shooting for with a character they can adjust quickly to get the effect they are looking for so the direction is maintained.
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just that we didn't see her all to much to begin with. Now we're seeing her more and getting to know more about her.
blondethespian
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, I don't know...when I was a teenager (which wasn't TOO long ago) I went through extremely varying moods and personalities. I would be sullen and "emo" (although the term hadn't been coined yet) one moment and a perky flirt the next. So I think we can chalk some of this up to adolescence.
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well like for example, when they're in the car during "No Trespassing" she seems to be trying to appear more interesting and make friends and stuff. Saying things like "I'm smart too, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot just using my tongue". This is the exact opposite of her sullen antisocial behavior in later vids like "What Do Boys Like" and "Entertaining Myself".
LittleChickie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might just be her trying to impress Daniel. In "No Trespassing" right before she said that line didn't Daniel say he was going to marry Taylor? It might have been just her way of getting his attention back to her. Or trying to at least.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toad wrote:
LittleChickie wrote:

Happy and upbeat to sullen EMO from those screen caps.
I think they have refined her character a bit based on input from forum discussion.
She was being referred to as a crazy emo chick early on in dialogue but according to fans she was not truly acting or dressing the part(as your screen caps show).

I think this is one of the positive results of this new medium.
When the directors are missing the spot they are shooting for with a character they can adjust quickly to get the effect they are looking for so the direction is maintained.

Yeah, I agree. Her first video was much more upbeat, but there was a lot of, "oooh, she's not emo" after that. It probably is just refining her character. According to what I've read so far she's never acted before and was a new character, so Sarah and the Creators are probably just fine tuning it.

Though, of course, I'm still sort of suspicious that she's some sort of Order plant. Maybe that's just me, hehe, but every now and then she gives me that impression, so maybe that's not even her true character at all, just a front which keeps changing.

I dunno. Would be hard to play Taylor and Sarah and a Mother and all that drama, so I doubt it. But, anything's possible in this series, lol.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she is just a mixed up teen looking for attention. Crying or Very sad

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Hayles99
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone... new here (so be nice to me because I'm super nervous posting!)

From what Ive read about Sarah, she and her father were fairly close and he just recently walked out on the girls and their mother. I think Sarah is just desperate for male attention, so shes starting to dress for attention.

its cliche, i know, but its the best I can come up with.
sorno
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What she did on that last video is quite risky.
I mean, making fun of Bree? Humiliating P.monkey in front of all LG15's fans?
The writers are either trying to make Sarah more famous and beloved (sister of Taylor, Sarah not SARAHPHOBIA88 Sarah! Laughing , cause SARAHPHOBIA88 Sarah already IS famous and beloved!!!) or to make the fans be put into the dilemma: Sarah or Bree?

And that is a very important moment in LG15 history: Are the fans ready to accept new characters, and like them as much as the older ones, in other words, are they ready to accept LG15 with most of the attention removed from the actual Lonelygirl15,or even without her(hush)? Or will they remain 'loyal' to Bree and discard anyone who dares say anything bad about her?

Could it be a test/preparation for Bree's departure?

P.S.: i talked to P.Monkey Liar , he was not hurt during the filming, but with Sarah taking away his innocence like that, he feels a bit abused Shocked !!!
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARAHPHOBIA88 wrote:
I think she is just a mixed up teen looking for attention. Crying or Very sad

I think that almost anyone can relate to that...

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayles99 wrote:
Hey everyone... new here (so be nice to me because I'm super nervous posting!)

From what Ive read about Sarah, she and her father were fairly close and he just recently walked out on the girls and their mother. I think Sarah is just desperate for male attention, so shes starting to dress for attention.

its cliche, i know, but its the best I can come up with.

Welcome!

And I agree!

SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorno wrote:
(sister of Taylor, Sarah not SARAHPHOBIA88 Sarah! Laughing , cause SARAHPHOBIA88 Sarah already IS famous and beloved!!!)

I am??? Awwwww...... Embarassed
Thanks! (Have we met, before?)

And, you can refer to me as SARAH to not confuse me with our friend emoSarah (Taylor's sister) Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: