Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Character consistancy (sarah)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorno wrote:
What she did on that last video is quite risky.
I mean, making fun of Bree? Humiliating P.monkey in front of all LG15's fans?
The writers are either trying to make Sarah more famous and beloved (sister of Taylor, Sarah not SARAHPHOBIA88 Sarah! Laughing , cause SARAHPHOBIA88 Sarah already IS famous and beloved!!!) or to make the fans be put into the dilemma: Sarah or Bree?

And that is a very important moment in LG15 history: Are the fans ready to accept new characters, and like them as much as the older ones, in other words, are they ready to accept LG15 with most of the attention removed from the actual Lonelygirl15,or even without her(hush)? Or will they remain 'loyal' to Bree and discard anyone who dares say anything bad about her?

Could it be a test/preparation for Bree's departure?

P.S.: i talked to P.Monkey Liar , he was not hurt during the filming, but with Sarah taking away his innocence like that, he feels a bit abused Shocked !!!

I actually thought this too. We already had to live a pretty long time without her(I don't feel like the HoO vids are really her). And there is definately another 'special' and 'distrubed' girl in the picture now. By far not as innocent as Bree, but maybe Taylor is there to take that part.

I like Sarah's character. And the changes are'nt that unrerealistic. she's an extreme person doing extreme things in every sense of the word. I bet she's just a sweet shy girl inside, hehe.
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skunkwaffle wrote:
Well like for example, when they're in the car during "No Trespassing" she seems to be trying to appear more interesting and make friends and stuff. Saying things like "I'm smart too, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot just using my tongue". This is the exact opposite of her sullen antisocial behavior in later vids like "What Do Boys Like" and "Entertaining Myself".

I agree with LittleChickie. She was trying to impress Daniel and get his attention back on her.

sorno wrote:
What she did on that last video is quite risky.
I mean, making fun of Bree? Humiliating P.monkey in front of all LG15's fans?

P.S.: i talked to P.Monkey Liar , he was not hurt during the filming, but with Sarah taking away his innocence like that, he feels a bit abused Shocked !!!

He liked it. A lot.
consideration
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why they keep insisting that Sarah is emo. To me she just seems a bit bitchy and an attention whore. Very entertaining, though.
Mordrack
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
He liked it. A lot.

Who would not like that??? Very Happy
Skunkwaffle
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordrack wrote:
Lurker wrote:
sorno wrote:
i talked to P.Monkey Liar , he was not hurt during the filming, but with Sarah taking away his innocence like that, he feels a bit abused Shocked !!!
He liked it. A lot.

Who would not like that??? Very Happy

Alex and Bree
TheAnie
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarah didn't really change. We just didn't really see her.

The first video we saw her in was "Crazy Emo Chick" and she was having a real laugh at poking fun at Daniel. In "No Trespasing" she is smiley and is trying to flirt with DB but he is point blank rejecting her. 'Wasn't talking to you'. That's a nice slap in the face when a girl likes a guy. She does get snarky later in the video though. 'You guys are ridiculous, grow a pair'. And she complains about not winning anything.

I'm just thinking she thought Daniel was a hottie and it made her act like a lovey dovey silly girl. No change to her character, we just see her more now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Taylor & Sarah All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: