Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cassie just logged in - 9/27/06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a thought about the Morse code messages. Is it possible that she wants them, after being translated, to be unscrambled? I don't know if that's been said before,s orry if it has.
baggage
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, she seems like she is confirming what we talked about in another thread. Crowley and a friend were involved in a moonchild ceremony deal which lasted 12 days. I am pretty sure Cassie is confirming that this is what is going to happen. 12 days, starting the 1st ending the 12th.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the moonchild theory is wrong...I just don't want it to end that way, I don't know why.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeepBlueRug wrote:
I've always thought that the origional message, besides it being unscrambled, had something to it. I could be wrong.

i have been trying to read into the origional translation of the first morse code message. I have stated several things i have found. but no one seemed interested in my findings. so i gave up on it.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falls
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll listen to your findings! What was the origional morse message, though? I'm not too sure yet.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me FOREVER to find my origional post but after digging i found it...i was going to quote it but cant because it is locked. I dont know if it is relevent...but i am really wondering if we disect the origional content of the poem, if we may find some hints that may help us. just a theory though.

romanceismusic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

OK guys...... i think i may have just now realized something:

i dont think this is an anagram, or an iambic pentemeter, or a poem, or anything else! I think it is simply as it says. most likely about King Tut, egypt, religion, and the po river. somehow. I know it sounds crazy BUT

"worthy nauseous the king death mask" king tut's sarcophogus was in tact when found, his death mask untouched.

"distastfully he decayed" because thats what happens when a person dies. the body decomposes. i dont exactly understand how poe is involved but im assuming its the water.

"substantiations seeped coerce" multiple points of evidence proved to restrain or dominate by force.

this was my literal translation and how i saw it. I think maybe if we just try to figure out the literal meaning of each sentence we can determine what is at least trying to be said.

Read this section of the message:

ARTISTS INTROVERT SELF HATE,
WOODENLY OR TAWDRILY AS TORTUOUS.
HA WORTHINESS OMITS AGO.
WORTHY NAUSEOUS THE KING DEATH MASK:
DISTASTEFULLY HE DECAYED HE COME HE POE.
SUBSTANTIATIONS SEEPED COERCE.

Definitions:
tawdrily:
1. Gaudy and cheap in nature or appearance. See Synonyms at gaudy1.
2. Shameful or indecent

tortuous:
1. Having or marked by repeated turns or bends; winding or twisting: a tortuous road through the mountains.
2. Not straightforward; circuitous; devious: a tortuous plot; tortuous reasoning.
3. Highly involved; complex:

1 : to restrain or dominate by force <religion in the past has tried to coerce the irreligious -- W. R. Inge>
2 : to compel to an act or choice <was coerced into agreeing>
3 : to achieve by force or threat <coerce compliance>
4 : threaten or blackmail
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swords form a suit in the Tarot deck (replaced by spades in the French deck of playing cards). In the Tarot the sword represents air, as well as intelligence.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
This proves one thing... Cassie is watching MEExclamation and taunting me with her "BE READY!"

I'm gonna leave for dinner in just a bit. You watch. Either Cassie will post another clue while I'm gone, or she'll be at the table next to me... I'm convinced she's watching me Twisted Evil[/quote]

OK. Normally I wouldn't quote myself on something like this, but I went to dinner and the person who sat us at the table had a nametag that said "Cassandra." I'm officially freaked out now Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mute...you're funny Very Happy
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think someone did translate the overly garbble. they said it was filler text of some sort with other, real words, mixed in between.... i'll try and find the link to the original post.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was me...... i thought the TRANSLATION was lorem ipsum. but it wasnt. the guy lied to me or something

EDIT: i wasnt saying translate it either. i was saying look at it and piece it together, etc. to find out if it means anything.

Last edited by romanceismusic on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
SR
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elDes wrote:
i think someone did translate the overly garbble. they said it was filler text of some sort with other, real words, mixed in between.... i'll try and find the link to the original post.

It was from romanceismusic and it was named lorem ipsum, consensus was that her friend was either unknowledgable or was leading her on.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Mute...you're funny Very Happy

:innocent look:

'vote 'mute in '16!
elDes
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
that was me...... i thought the TRANSLATION was lorem ipsum. but it wasnt. the guy lied to me or something

EDIT: i wasnt saying translate it either. i was saying look at it and piece it together, etc. to find out if it means anything.

word. well in that case, it seems to be repeated a number of times, with odd cuts, maybe if you can figure out where the part that are not repeated match up with other parts that are not repeated..... i don't think my english is making sense, but it makes sense in my head.....
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i make sense in my head all the time! but rarely to anyone else.

ill see what i can find.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: