Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Interpreting Latest Morse Code
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

double post! sorry
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah i see we've been looking at it all wrong... he's just a very free-form comedian? sweet!

Laughing i crack me up again. i'm losing it- my sincere apologies
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am going to bed....... now. i am starting to not make sense. lol. everyone have a good night. see in the am. (or pm depending when i wake up)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes...he is that!

But you know what, this topic will probably be locked soon and all our witty remarks go down the toilet unless we start talking sense...

So do you think that Cassie might actually possess Bree sometimes? That would explain the dirty feet...and the ability of a ghost to actually pick up something and drop it off a cliff.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have some messed-up theories on the cassie/bree link that were kinda pushed aside on the board i originally posted them on. but if you'd like to hear them, i have nothing better to do than write out my long, complicated theory. but we may want to find a thread it fits better into...
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to hear them! Everybody always tells me the same thing about my theories, that I shouldn't voice them because they say "Oh, you can't mix Cassie up with Bree canon because the creators said..." BS, the creators have lied to us before (in a good way!) so why would they stop? Authors lie to their readers all the time, it's a literary device!
(If I end up being right about the whole cassie/bree real thing, I'm gonna laugh!)

So where should we go? You pick.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad i just got very tired and overwhelmed at the idea of writing all my stuff down... i think i'm gonna call it quits for tonight, but maybe when i come back i'll create a new thread? keep an eye out for it cuz i'd love to hear your thoughts. i guess i'll put it into the cassieiswatching-yt section where i'm least likely to get flak for mixing CiW with canon. so tty soon! sowwee!!! Embarassed
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am closing this thread since we really don't need to interpret Cassie's latest morse code message. It's just another "WAIT". So let's do just that and work on Interpreting the original poem.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: