Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else notice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dharmabum420 wrote:
That is odd, they way a mod could pop up so fast like that without a vote.

Anyone think it could be another Biblical quote, from Salome famously asking her father to "Bring me the head of John the Baptist"? What chapter and verse is that from?

THAT was the reference in the back of my head! thank you! i think that's very likely if this "slacker" is of any pertinence, cuz we've seen how much they like their biblical references. and i believe that most of the other things that people are citing as possible references are in fact allusions to this.

hmm... john the baptist, as in the prophet who behaved and dressed really strangely and foretold the coming of the Messiah, and also baptized Jesus Christ when they met, thus causing God to send down his god-rays and doves and say "this is my son, in whom i am well pleased"?

do we see paralells here? i think i can see a few loose ones... but do we care THAT much about this weird slacker guy?
toadlguy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now if we change the c to t

Slacker - c + t = Stalker = Kelrast
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:
dharmabum420 wrote:

Anyone think it could be another Biblical quote, from Salome famously asking her father to "Bring me the head of John the Baptist"? What chapter and verse is that from?

THAT was the reference in the back of my head! thank you! i think that's very likely if this "slacker" is of any pertinence, cuz we've seen how much they like their biblical references. and i believe that most of the other things that people are citing as possible references are in fact allusions to this.

hmm... john the baptist, as in the prophet who behaved and dressed really strangely and foretold the coming of the Messiah, and also baptized Jesus Christ when they met, thus causing God to send down his god-rays and doves and say "this is my son, in whom i am well pleased"?

do we see paralells here? i think i can see a few loose ones... but do we care THAT much about this weird slacker guy?

John the Baptist is my homeboy

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an amusing thread, so I figured I would reveal a single clue for you guys about my good friend Slacker, and I won’t even waste my time putting it in an anagram, as that would be cracked before I hit the post button. She is a girl.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sfonzarelli wrote:
Hannahbee wrote:
dharmabum420 wrote:

John the Baptist is my homeboy

sfonzarelli is my homeboy.
slacker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.- .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- .-. -.-. .- ... ... .. . .- .-. . -... . .-.. --- -. --. - --- -- .
DeepBlueRug
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slacker wrote:
.- .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- .-. -.-. .- ... ... .. . .- .-. . -... . .-.. --- -. --. - --- -- .

LOL, that's pretty good. I could almost hear the generated voice from YTMND.
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.- -. -.. / - .... . / .---- / - .... .-. . .- - / .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- -... . .- .-. ...

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hides from bears*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
randomtrickpony
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello slacker...we meet again! *takes out her lightsaber* Me thinkest buddy you know too much!

By the way...the whole head thing could also be in reference to the legend of Perseus using the HEAD of Medusa to save Cassiopia's daughter (their was a discussion of this somewhere else on the board)
screamin'monkey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when the first Cassie video came out, everyone was like "OMGZ!!!1! Cassie's head is in that bag!" There's even been a "BRING ME THE HEAD OF CASSIE "T-shirt out on CafePress for a while now. So, nothing new there.
RelorAranel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
what clue did he have?

You can look at his posts (all 8 of them Very Happy ) He mostly posts in the Videos forum. The only time he posted on this one (Cassie's) he said "bring me the head of Bree" Shocked

Just curious if this was a typo, or was the post edited later by Slacker -- and if it was changed, maybe by interchanging Bree with Cassie, slacker is putting wind into the sails of the "Bree is Cassie" ship...
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlruss0216 wrote:
twistofreality wrote:
ravensgrace wrote:
BRING ME THE HEAD OF CASSIE

Here's a thought. This is the subject of the first thread posted about Cassie's first video. Perhaps it's also an anagram?

"BRING ME THE HEAD OF CASSIE" is an obvious reference to the David Bowie Song, "Bring Me the Disco King." Recently, Mr. Bowie re-did the song with the assistance of one Mr. Maynard James Keenan, who just so happens to be in the band "A Perfect Circle". The quote from Bree's video about Pluto, regarding revolving in a perfect circle or not revolving at all, can thus be interpreted as an expression of exclusion from Mr. Keenan's band.

Thus, Cassie is David Bowie, bitter about not being asked to join A Perfect Circle even though they let in that punk James Iha.

Just my two cents...

I REALLY think Twist just posts so he can bump up that quote he's got as the signature in all his posts...LOL

And speaking of personalization, take a wild guess who's down on the seat with me (yes, those are my legs in the air) in the jeep? Yes, you guest it! Cassie is a lesbian and we were making out. This shot was taken last year in Cabo during the Equinox Laughing

Damn...are ya sure you're not just Bi? Guys can eat at the Y too. By the way... How was Cassie?

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

randomtrickpony wrote:
Hello slacker...we meet again! *takes out her lightsaber* Me thinkest buddy you know too much!

By the way...the whole head thing could also be in reference to the legend of Perseus using the HEAD of Medusa to save Cassiopia's daughter (their was a discussion of this somewhere else on the board)

Hmmmm Francis is a sort of Kraken looking Elder God/titan.......very....interesting..

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dlruss0216
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
dlruss0216 wrote:
twistofreality wrote:
ravensgrace wrote:
BRING ME THE HEAD OF CASSIE

Here's a thought. This is the subject of the first thread posted about Cassie's first video. Perhaps it's also an anagram?

"BRING ME THE HEAD OF CASSIE" is an obvious reference to the David Bowie Song, "Bring Me the Disco King." Recently, Mr. Bowie re-did the song with the assistance of one Mr. Maynard James Keenan, who just so happens to be in the band "A Perfect Circle". The quote from Bree's video about Pluto, regarding revolving in a perfect circle or not revolving at all, can thus be interpreted as an expression of exclusion from Mr. Keenan's band.

Thus, Cassie is David Bowie, bitter about not being asked to join A Perfect Circle even though they let in that punk James Iha.

Just my two cents...

I REALLY think Twist just posts so he can bump up that quote he's got as the signature in all his posts...LOL

And speaking of personalization, take a wild guess who's down on the seat with me (yes, those are my legs in the air) in the jeep? Yes, you guest it! Cassie is a lesbian and we were making out. This shot was taken last year in Cabo during the Equinox Laughing

Damn...are ya sure you're not just Bi? Guys can eat at the Y too. By the way... How was Cassie?

LOL my Lord! Definitely Bi! Why limit yourself I always say. And yes, Cassie was VERY good...LOL.

Oh, BTW, thanks for the compliments on my legs Smile Me and Brooklyn go to the same gym with Cassie Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> FanFic Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: