Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah, It was nice of you to give your location away.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
Sarah,

You're just to cute to argue with. I'll let you have this one.

As much as I like to agree(with of course replacing the word "cute" for "hot") I think someone may have a little crush on Sarah.(not saying you actually like her, but everyone has atleast one non-serious same sex crush in their life(I'll let you know when I find mine(not really)))
addmusic3039
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
I would suggest that others, like those who take the names of actual people who have betrayed their friends, take your lead. Wink

And dead, don't forget dead.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

addmusic3039 wrote:
SkyIsEmpty wrote:
I would suggest that others, like those who take the names of actual people who have betrayed their friends, take your lead. Wink

And dead, don't forget dead.

We don't know if she's really dead. We can assume she's dead, but for all we know, Brother may have decided to save her and now Gemma and him are hiding away from the world living together, having dozens of freakishly blue eyed children who are never seen on camera(except for maybe their freakishly blue eyes), and only speak through text with a British accent.
addmusic3039
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's always that, I mean after all...we've not heard from Brother for a while...

But I'm pretty sure she's dead..if she's not Tachyon would be sooo p*ssed. Annnnyway- keep dreaming "Gemma" DBJ and Sarah could be ANYWHERE.

and you know it =P.

Have a nice forever-

Addy.
chevalier
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:

P.S. Say hello to your new squirrel friend for me Wink

I will.

Herman, Herman, come here lil' squirrel... I've got leftover casserole for you...

Sarah--

The mention of casserole reminds me--which of the TAAG cooks? None of you seem the type--no offense. Do you guys subsist on taquitos and spray cheese, or what?

C.
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas strikes me as the cooking type.

(Remember shaved nuts?)
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

(Remember shaved nuts?)

That doesn't sound right.
HeartofSorrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Sarah, glad to know your ok. I would have said something sooner but I was forced into doing stuff I didn't want to do. Anyway you are insanely clever and proved how intelligent us Texans truely are. Now with that said,

IF YOU EVER PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY TRACK YOU DOWN AND SHOVE MY SIZE 13 BOOT UP THE VERY PLACE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA!!!

Edit:

Sorry about doing the all caps/yelling thing. It's just that when I saw you getting grabbed by that guy it kinda got me worried and I thought you were captured. Then when I heard you got away safely I snapped and got unjustly angry at ya.

Like I said in a different thread that you remind me alot of my ex-girlfriend and I still care alot about her so inturn I care about you aswell. I always worry about those you I care about. I'm a worrier it's what I do.

(Post edit on June 4, 2007 at approximately 12:25 acourding to my computer's clock)
SkyIsEmpty
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevalier wrote:

Sarah--

The mention of casserole reminds me--which of the TAAG cooks? None of you seem the type--no offense. Do you guys subsist on taquitos and spray cheese, or what?

C.

Cooking? I don't know if Daniel and Jonas even know how to spell the word. Food with them mostlly consists of bread, various deli meats, and anything that will microwave in less than 3 minutes (they have a short attention span). I, on the other hand, can certainly spell cooking ... it's just that, well ... I'm not very good at it. Back in the day I did make a mean brownie for many a school bake sale. Oh, and I'm now famous with the squirrel crowd for my casserole-surprise.
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:

Cooking? I don't know if Daniel and Jonas even know how to spell the word. Food with them mostlly consists of bread, various deli meats, and anything that will microwave in less than 3 minutes (they have a short attention span). I, on the other hand, can certainly spell cooking ... it's just that, well ... I'm not very good at it. Back in the day I did make a mean brownie for many a school bake sale. Oh, and I'm now famous with the squirrel crowd for my casserole-surprise.

Oh, hello Sarah. While you're here, could you tell us how Bree's doing these days?
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
chevalier wrote:

Sarah--

C.

If you guys are really pressed for cooking something good, if you can find some Kirkwood boneless buffalo wings, those things are awesome. Two pound bag for seven dollars, and they're fully cooked already. You just have to heat them in the microwave for 3 and a half minutes. They're so freakin' awesome.

We know DB likes hot wings anyway, so if you can get him some of these, you'll score some extra points. I don't know if they're sold in that part of the country or not, but it's worth taking a look.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here Sarah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAFXAFiw_Y
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Here Sarah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAFXAFiw_Y

Awesome Voyboy! Very Happy Extremely well done!
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buffaloes have wings? Wow, you could feed a small crowd for days with those, Sarah! I'm...oh...uh... Never mind... It's been a long week already today this morning... <rueful grin> Sorry...

And, Sarah, it's obvious - even if it wasn't for voyboy's incredibly talented dreaming! - that "he needs you" for more than buffalo wings and brownies!!...but, girl, you do need to go take a look at that video!

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!

Last edited by chershaytoute on Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOSG wrote:

(Remember shaved nuts?)
That was just a sundae; anyone can do that.

()

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: