Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah, It was nice of you to give your location away.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lurker
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
Here Sarah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAFXAFiw_Y


Nicely done!

Don't you agree, Sarah?
Back to top
mary
Casual Observer


Joined: 05 Jan 2007
Posts: 62
Location: texas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome work voyboy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
stevemedigod
Casual Observer


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job, voyboy! I especially liked the merry-go-round. And Sarah in slo mo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
modelmotion
Lonely Fan


Joined: 07 Dec 2006
Posts: 230
Location: Chronosynclasticinfundibulum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: 8 minutes Reply with quote

Personally I like things that can be cooked in 8 mintues or less.

8 minute just seems to be a majical time. Don't you agree?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 997
Location: Who meeping cares?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: 8 minutes Reply with quote

modelmotion wrote:
Personally I like things that can be cooked in 8 mintues or less.

8 minute just seems to be a majical time. Don't you agree?


A magical time indeed, ModelMotion! Wink
_________________
I prefer S.A.R.A.H. or SARAH.
Always have...even before our friend Sarah entered the picture. And, I love her, but Beastie belongs to someone else! Please don't touch P. Monkey!

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan


Joined: 09 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
Sarah,

You're just to cute to argue with. I'll let you have this one.


As much as I like to agree(with of course replacing the word "cute" for "hot") I think someone may have a little crush on Sarah.(not saying you actually like her, but everyone has atleast one non-serious same sex crush in their life(I'll let you know when I find mine(not really)))


I would never step on DannyB's toes but if he lost interest who knows Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer


Joined: 24 Mar 2007
Posts: 69
Location: local ship junkyard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:
shadowofjustice wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:
Sarah,

You're just to cute to argue with. I'll let you have this one.


As much as I like to agree(with of course replacing the word "cute" for "hot") I think someone may have a little crush on Sarah.(not saying you actually like her, but everyone has atleast one non-serious same sex crush in their life(I'll let you know when I find mine(not really)))


I would never step on DannyB's toes but if he lost interest who knows Cool


. . . . . . . to quote Jayne, "I'll be in my bunk."(walks away)
_________________
I'm not a jerk, I'm right, there's a difference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chevalier
Casual Observer


Joined: 08 Oct 2006
Posts: 104

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:


Cooking? I don't know if Daniel and Jonas even know how to spell the word. Food with them mostlly consists of bread, various deli meats, and anything that will microwave in less than 3 minutes (they have a short attention span). I, on the other hand, can certainly spell cooking ... it's just that, well ... I'm not very good at it. Back in the day I did make a mean brownie for many a school bake sale. Oh, and I'm now famous with the squirrel crowd for my casserole-surprise.


The "surprise" isn't that it has squirrel in it, is it?

Danny boy can cook--he made a hell of a meal for Bree a couple of months ago. Didya hear about that?

C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
voyboy
Thor's Hammer


Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 1011
Location: Los Angeles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
voyboy wrote:
Here Sarah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAFXAFiw_Y


Nicely done!

Don't you agree, Sarah?


I was afraid this might be too vanilla for her. Laughing
_________________
Dreams from the Breenaverse
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=90CB4AF3668E4366
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 2094
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkyIsEmpty wrote:
ginasunshine wrote:
SkyIsEmpty wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:


P.S. Say hello to your new squirrel friend for me Wink


I will.

Herman, Herman, come here lil' squirrel... I've got leftover casserole for you...


Herman the squirrel
i dont know if i ever heard that name for a squirrel
but it sounds very classic LOL
herman
squirrel
yes it fits very well Laughing


Glad you like it.

"I am, as I am; whether hideous, or handsome, depends upon who is made judge." - Herman Melville


Ah, I love you more and more each day.
Melville? You keep getting cooler and cooler.
Why are we the same person?
Except you're hotter. Razz -jealous- Very Happy

And voyboy -- haha amazing video. I love the part where you showed Daniel fall down. lmfao. Laughing
_________________
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
-- V For Vendetta <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
consideration
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 2586
Location: Pandaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Oh wow; a cabin with a jacuzzi and trees? WITH ACCESS TO SQUIRRLES WHO EAT TWIGS??? Great catch, gemma! only 20 bagillion places match THAT description!
So, when did the TAAG show up at my house?
_________________
Raspberry Lemonade Slurpees!
Daniel, Ma Belle and all its inhabitants (past and present) own my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aithne
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consideration wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Oh wow; a cabin with a jacuzzi and trees? WITH ACCESS TO SQUIRRLES WHO EAT TWIGS??? Great catch, gemma! only 20 bagillion places match THAT description!
So, when did the TAAG show up at my house?
The more important question is "where were you when they were there?"
Back to top
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent


Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Posts: 2094
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne wrote:
consideration wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Oh wow; a cabin with a jacuzzi and trees? WITH ACCESS TO SQUIRRLES WHO EAT TWIGS??? Great catch, gemma! only 20 bagillion places match THAT description!
So, when did the TAAG show up at my house?
The more important question is "where were you when they were there?"


Actually, the most important question is "Did Jonas and Daniel use your jacuzzi and did you visually document the incident?"
_________________
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
-- V For Vendetta <3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aithne
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Aithne wrote:
consideration wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Oh wow; a cabin with a jacuzzi and trees? WITH ACCESS TO SQUIRRLES WHO EAT TWIGS??? Great catch, gemma! only 20 bagillion places match THAT description!
So, when did the TAAG show up at my house?
The more important question is "where were you when they were there?"


Actually, the most important question is "Did Jonas and Daniel use your jacuzzi and did you visually document the incident?"
your right. I expect a full report on this.
Back to top
consideration
The Order of Denderah


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 2586
Location: Pandaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out of town this weekend! NOOOOO!

Please come back TAAG.
Wait, screw that.

Please come back, Daniel.
_________________
Raspberry Lemonade Slurpees!
Daniel, Ma Belle and all its inhabitants (past and present) own my heart.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP