Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Message to Sarah (1 of 3 messages to the TAAG)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Message to Sarah (1 of 3 messages to the TAAG) Reply with quote

I've been watching the videos and honestly, you guys are starting to annoy me, and because of this, and the desire to vent towards the right people, I'm now going to post a rant in the style of Dr. Cox from "Scrubs". *clears throat*

Listen up and listen well, because I only want to say this to you once, and I want you to get it. You need to stop goofing around and get serious. Sure, you may think that you did good with the whole distracting the watcher while the others got Bree, but that doesn't undo the rest of what you did. Sure you may think that doing things like pretending to have a gun to someone's back, walking around a supposedly abandoned camp like it's open and normally has people sneaking around it, flirting with Daniel and treating a girl who was just taken from a cult like she's your pet ferret is fine and all, but it's not So far while on the run from the Order, they've been found several times, found out that Jonas aunt worked for the Order, been kidnapped, been betrayed by Jonas' Aunt, and lost Bree. You need to realize that unless you're all working towards the goal of helping bring Bree back and stopping the Order, it won't work.

Yes, I know it doesn't exactly fall into your life motto of "Is it fun?", but listen here EmoBarbie, not everything in life is. Sure you could get in trouble doing it, sure, you could fail miserably, and sure, if you do succeed, you may not get recognized for it, but doing nothing won't help to stop them. Now if you can get that through your "There's no true happiness in the world except for Chaos and blah blah blah blah blah blah" head, then maybe, just maybe you won't completely suck.

Anyway, on to Daniel.

Last edited by shadowofjustice on Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CaptainAwesome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up. Sarah is hot.
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Scrubs is awesome. I like the idea of the message.

But the message itself is not awesome. Exactly what do you expect Sarah to do? She has less experience at this stuff than Daniel and Jonas, and unless they're teaching some strange new classes since I graduated from school in 2004, she doesn't know a thing about deprogramming. She tried, in her own way, to help. Both of the guys weren't exactly very encouraging toward those attempts.

The fault for this is on Jonas. Sarah is not to blame for his being easy to lead around by the heartstrings.
pandababy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah now. i agree with you on being more serious. but sarah doesn't suck. and she has helped them.

plus, i'm glad someone can bring some comic relief to all this.
but you're right, there is a time for being serious, and sarah...you have to be more of it.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order:
CaptainAwesome, I'm not disagreeing.
Esteed: She could have atleast tried to take it serious, and not blaming everything on Sarah, if you noticed, I said it's 1 of 3, as in there's two others, Daniel and Jonas got similar messages, Daniel for trying the method of yelling and basically getting upset because of how Jonas and Bree are acting together when he already has a girl who seems to be interested in him, and Jonas for dropping his guard quickly and falling for the make out ploy.
Pandababy: The extent of her help so far has been distracting a member of the Order, sure it helped big time, but one contribution doesn't mean she gets to stop contributing for a month.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
Pandababy: The extent of her help so far has been distracting a member of the Order, sure it helped big time, but one contribution doesn't mean she gets to stop contributing for a month.

That wasn't her only attempt. She tried to talk with Bree, but, really, if Daniel didn't have any luck, what effect was Sarah going to get?

Maybe you disagree with Sarah's approach, but that doesn't mean she wasn't trying. Right, Sarah?

All three of them had different approaches, and, really, when her goldfish and ferret-scratching methods failed, what else was she going to do? She doesn't know Bree like the other two do.

I'm confused as to why you think flirting with Daniel isn't okay, by the way. A stressful situation compounded by everyone going asexual only makes it infinitely worse.

Thank God for you, Sarah.
shadowofjustice
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
shadowofjustice wrote:

That wasn't her only attempt. She tried to talk with Bree, but, really, if Daniel didn't have any luck, what effect was Sarah going to get?

Maybe you disagree with Sarah's approach, but that doesn't mean she wasn't trying. Right, Sarah?

All three of them had different approaches, and, really, when her goldfish and ferret-scratching methods failed, what else was she going to do? She doesn't know Bree like the other two do.

I'm confused as to why you think flirting with Daniel isn't okay, by the way. A stressful situation compounded by everyone going asexual only makes it infinitely worse.

Thank God for you, Sarah.

Why do I even bother? I say things then get attacked like I accused them, of drinking Orange Slurpees.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:
Why do I even bother? I say things then get attacked like I accused them, of drinking Orange Slurpees.

You still have every right to express your opinion, Shadow. You're right: some folks are such big fans of Sarah or Jonas or whoever that anything written against them sparks some harsh reactions. Doesn't mean the person who wrote the message was wrong. You just have to brace yourself for the supporters chiming in with the opposing viewpoints. If you believe what you say, voice your opinions and ignore the naysayers!
Esteed
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shadowofjustice wrote:

I'm sorry, where was there an attack? You have your opinion, those of us that support Sarah have ours. It's a two way street, man.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: