Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drinking coach
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: drinking coach Reply with quote

sarah,

this might weird you out but i am the unofficial drinking coach for lg15 characters. i have been watching everybody's drinking habits and will be keeping everybody posted on your developing relationship with deamon alcohol.

for starters, try not to mix beer and wine. if you're going to drink beer, stick to beer. if you're going to have wine, stick to wine.

also, the beer before liquer never sicker, liquer before beer you're in the clear... its all lies. just try not to act tough and you'll be okay.

anyhow. keep on drinking and love life to the fullest!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Cleo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Be safe Reply with quote

I would also advise you that posting lots of pictures of yourself drinking online and advertising yourself as a drinker doesn't make you cooler or even rebellious. In fact, it's a surefire way to fit in with the status quo.

That said, the platypus's drinking advice is apt. I would also advise you not to drink multiple kinds of hard liquor in one night and to be aware that most mixed drinks contain more than one serving of alcohol. Be safe, Sarah (and others)!
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Be safe Reply with quote

Cleo wrote:
I would also advise you that posting lots of pictures of yourself drinking online and advertising yourself as a drinker doesn't make you cooler or even rebellious. In fact, it's a surefire way to fit in with the status quo.

That said, the platypus's drinking advice is apt. I would also advise you not to drink multiple kinds of hard liquor in one night and to be aware that most mixed drinks contain more than one serving of alcohol. Be safe, Sarah (and others)!

i agree. if sarah was really going for the dark disturbed teenager image then she would stick to red wine and smoke clove cigaretes. she would never make stupid "look at me im cute" faces and NEVER make "look at me im sad" faces. she's obviously just a dumb blonde cheerleeder thats trying too hard to be something she's not.

ouch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Be safe Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
she's obviously just a dumb blonde cheerleeder thats trying too hard to be something she's not.

Coming from a platypus that wants to be a homo sapien, that's not too hard for you to take, is it Sarah? Heck, even his use of the internet isn't that impressive now that a pigeon's managed it.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Be safe Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
she's obviously just a dumb blonde cheerleeder thats trying too hard to be something she's not.

Jealous much?

Love you, Sarah.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Be safe Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:

Coming from a platypus that wants to be a homo sapien, that's not too hard for you to take, is it Sarah? Heck, even his use of the internet isn't that impressive now that a pigeon's managed it.

LOL i just dont see where all the "i love sarah" is comming from when she just acts like a total brat 100% of the time. =)

sometimes she shows some potential of being a decent human being. but most of the time i just want to punch her. i hate blondes is really what it comes down to. ;-p
LesterG
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't sweat it Sarah...

Jonas had just as many haters and even had an anti-jonas campaign.. Wink
HoOBS
Haku, Seraph Monk "upgrades"
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, mixing different types of liquor in the same night really has no effect. However, I recommend sticking to clear spirits--for some reason, they are processed more easily in the body and so your hangover is less painful.
I majored in drinking. Wink
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurin_B wrote:
Actually, mixing different types of liquor in the same night really has no effect. However, I recommend sticking to clear spirits--for some reason, they are processed more easily in the body and so your hangover is less painful.
I majored in drinking. Wink

clear alcohol has less flavors and so contain less suggars so that makes sense. but wouldn't different types of liquer absorb differently and therefore drunk you up differently? i've had some 7.4 beer the other day and i swear it got me drunk quicker than wine.

anyhow. i used to be a sailor in the navy. that's where i got my degree in drinking. where did you get yours? ;-p
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
anyhow. i used to be a sailor in the navy. that's where i got my degree in drinking. where did you get yours? ;-p
Even though this wasn't meant for me. I was a student in computer science for 3 years. Yet I did not manage to complete my first year. Thats how I got my alcohol degree instead of my degree in computer science.

In my experience mixing different drinks does get you more drunk, but just because when you do, you tend to drink more. (don't really get bored of one drink all the time). I'm pretty well used to beer and get full before I get too drunk, but when I mix it up, I can go mad Razz.

But I am weird with alcohol, unlike others it doesn't get me sick at all, but I did once completely miss about 8 hours of memory. Out of the window, not good to hear your friends talt about you in that time, or to see the pictures. I wouldn't advice it;)
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrightSilence wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
Even though this wasn't meant for me. I was a student in computer science for 3 years. Yet I did not manage to complete my first year. Thats how I got my alcohol degree instead of my degree in computer science.

I never managed to get mine, so I'll have to defer to you experts.

My only run-ins with consuming massive amounts of alcohol never managed to get me drunk, so I gave up. And to show that I gave it the old collage try, let me list what I drank in 3 hours on my 21st birthday:
    * 2 martinis
    * 2 manhatins
    * 3 harvey walbangers
    * 3 black russians
    * 3 tequilas, straight

And at the end of the night, I just barely had a buzz. I woke up the next morning with no hangover.

After a while it just didn't seem worth it to try.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
BrightSilence wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:

I never managed to get mine, so I'll have to defer to you experts.

My only run-ins with consuming massive amounts of alcohol never managed to get me drunk, so I gave up. And to show that I gave it the old collage try, let me list what I drank in 3 hours on my 21st birthday:
    * 2 martinis
    * 2 manhatins
    * 3 harvey walbangers
    * 3 black russians
    * 3 tequilas, straight

And at the end of the night, I just barely had a buzz. I woke up the next morning with no hangover.

After a while it just didn't seem worth it to try.

oh come on! thats a bit of a stretch of the truth isn't it? just plain biology says that is a physical impossabilitiy! lol... you just must have been so drunk that you blacked out and dreamt you were sober and everybody is sworn to secrecy of that event because they'd be too embarassed to tell you what you really did.

err... anyway enough of that.

umm so what do you do when you know you want to get buzzed?
aboriginalgangster
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best advice that everyone is trying to get at is to know your limits and know what alcohols work well and don't work well with you. I can't drink bitch beer because it gives me the worst hangovers. Vodka doesn't give me a hangover at all, but with some people it does.

And yeah, overdoing it isn't so great when you wake up the next morning and don't know how you got there, and then see pictures of you from the night before that you don't even remember (I had a similar experience to BrightSilence, apparently).

You don't want to wake up and wonder what could have possessed you to remove your pants. Unless that's your thing Very Happy .
Laurin_B
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my Master's in alcohol at the University of Florida. Go Gators!
And I would agree with what's been said about mixing different types. It's not the mixing, it's that you drink more than you probably would have just drinking something straight.
And grease is the only real cure for a hangover I've come across--scrambled eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits. Yum!
bebo.com/LaurinB myspace.com/laurin_b
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aboriginalgangster wrote:
I think the best advice that everyone is trying to get at is to know your limits and know what alcohols work well and don't work well with you. I can't drink bitch beer because it gives me the worst hangovers. Vodka doesn't give me a hangover at all, but with some people it does.

And yeah, overdoing it isn't so great when you wake up the next morning and don't know how you got there, and then see pictures of you from the night before that you don't even remember (I had a similar experience to BrightSilence, apparently).

You don't want to wake up and wonder what could have possessed you to remove your pants. Unless that's your thing Very Happy .
Hey, there was no removing pants in my story! I just picked a fight with a television (friends were playing Dead or Alive, I decided to get in on the action by hitting the screen Razz apparently), tried to drink out of a deodorant stick and talked to a phone for about 30 minutes with nobody on the other side.

We had a party at our own home that night and people kept putting bottles in my hands, first beer, later wine, martini and ending with vodka (I think... right after the martini's my memory gets blurry).

But the worst drunk I remember having wasn't that night. I ones emptied a case of beer and a liter bottle of pure absynth(70%) with a friend of mine. No real memory loss there, but I was still VERY drunk when I woke up. Actually had a small hangover the day later... ouch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Sarah Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: