Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fan Fic Video Pop Ups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Fan Fic Video Pop Ups Reply with quote

Just wanted to let the Site Admin/Creators know there is another glitch in the site (sorry....Sad )

When the fan fic pop up flash java window thing .... i don't know what to call it. When the window pops up with the video response, I rarely see the close option. Without that close option I need to completely refresh the page. Maybe that is the reason you guys are doing it (more unique hits?? More Revenue? Dunno ... nice business aspect to the glitch tho!!!!)

Anyways, just wanted to tell you guys, so you can add it.

Remember, the reasons why we complain is because we love you guys so much, we want you guys to be the picture of perfection that we believe you guys are.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: